Old 05-10-2011, 13:10   #14 (permalink)
.:Ripgsm:.
No Life Poster

Member: 125945
Thanks Meter: 495
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIEREN View Post
hi friend, Dejan Free SW how to upload the .Log file? Psw is what? i have mxkey,atf,,thx you

br.
lieren
My friend, how have wrote, for Unlock ALLs SL3 Phones, the passage are these:
A) If do u have ATF, update this to the latest version directly from the BOX, go in Update and launch this, is the 7.49, requiere the "ATF NET Account activated", if don't have the ATF NET account Activate and your Phone have HASH "Unsupportated" for Free by ATF, not have other way if not which Active this "ATF NET", (if have problem, i can active this in your BOX directly, for Info and price contact in PM), when, from 06/05, all ATF NET Actived after March/2011 have turned Back 50 Credits and can do ALLS HASHs Decrypte for FREE w/o credits, all operation like SX4, SD Repair itcc... all for free w/o credits, so, you Hash of your X6,

B) you can test your HASH, (for this i have wrote to you, of post here your HASH, all was be more easy for explain), and if have 1 of the small Unique Hash "Supported" for Free by Atf w/o ATF NET activated, Dejan Free SW, you can Decrypte your PM120, if whith ATF, more good, save the "Text" File is .Log File that get out, whith Dejan Sw save the same "Text" file, after not is one problem make this in .Sha file,

C) when do u have this .LOG file, or by Atf or By Dejan SW, (if your Hash is Supported, i don't think for X6, explain for curiosity if 8/16/32 Giga),
you don't have need of make anythingh now, ONLY upload this File .LOG in our "JAU SL3 SERVER", at this Address: http://jau.cc/order/ After that have Payed ONLY 25€ whith Paypal, (25€ FEE), receive your Login Data for access and Uploader and see your Job when finish,

D) Now, wait for your Psw final for send in your Phone, you can see when start the Process, Ceck at the point is arrived, and after small time, depend how many phone there are in Queque, but normaly is from 8hours to 1/2 day MAX, in my case how can see only 8 Hours have Get my PSW,

E) When "JAU SL3 SERVER" have finish, and you have your PSW, send this in your Phone, in ALL mode that you want, by ATF, by JAF, By only Keypad, by Free tools itcc..., now your SL3 X6 is UNLOCKED, total TIME?, MAX 2 Days, but MAX, can be only small hours, it is ALL, now have only Clear, if have problem, can contact in Pm,
BR
Max
Ripgsm

Last edited by allumts; 04-04-2014 at 19:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to .:Ripgsm:. For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.10413 seconds with 7 queries