View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 18:02   #13 (permalink)
alfazar
Major Poster

Member: 1572124
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugmax View Post
Every body has the right to put the price on their solution.

You have 2 choices: to buy or not to buy... it is allways that simple. If another solution exists and it is cheaper you just do whatever is best for you... dc-unlocker team doesnt have to give you anything for free if they do not want to..

I have no simpathy for leecher/free-begger/price-complainer.

first u read well what have i write here am not beger to ask free from them for update first i was purchese dc unlockr with 50 credits then i ask update for 2credits each unlock . then u can see what they done.

u have to rights to dicide buying credits from them for one vrity unlock get 1000 credits or not as the way as u think i have the rights to give them feedback . i did my rights u do what evr u want an u sould know one more thing they have baned me there r no recent.

if u can ask from them what is the recent for baned from dc forum check there dc unlocker forum "fazargsm" baned but no recent i know thats y it wich i gave feedback over here they cant face me and all gsm friends.

i dont care if they ask 2 credits per unlock all modle wich they have added in they unlocker but its unfair they force to us if u need unlock one modle wich new come ask to buy 1000 credits.if they ask get 100 credits may be will fare for us.

ok i dont know who u r but dont ever say to ur gsm freinds beger if we r the beger we dont buy dongles and boxess and ask get 2 credits each unlock.

thank u

Page generated in 0.08285 seconds with 7 queries