View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 18:46   #36 (permalink)
YellowBoss
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn4life View Post
i'm already aware of the two differnt login... I choose the second one which is online service and still the same crap... Matter fact as i try all two nun work... Maybe you need better customer service skills and stop with your wise crack comment
We have no problems with customer service.
We are The Most patient supporters in the World !

There is only one problem last time - too many people want to get everything without reading even an easy instruction.

yes, I understand that you will never say that you was wrong and that you was unable to enter 2nd login/password. I expect that you will insist that we have bad support but you are smart.
it's not a problem for me, I have a big experience and I am ready to read bad words instead of 'thanks" after we release more and more free updates.

So, let's continue to play in game "not wark"....

yes, it may be that one or two (from many thousands) of users can not access Online Service, but for sure it's not a people who have used box more than 3 days.

Anyway, if somebody have login problems - you can contact to [email protected] but I am sure, that it will be one from several thousands who unable to login with real reason.

Page generated in 0.06841 seconds with 7 queries