View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 23:25   #3 (permalink)
radar1
No Life Poster

Member: 724928
Sonork: 100.1581257
Thanks Meter: 225
Donate money to this user
Yes they can read code but only after you flash a patched kernel for root also after you need to restore the original one for be updatable with kies also after this and to not have that yellow mark on the screen at the startup...

In the other hand sl box made an update with Safe Direct Code Reading no flashing involved ... just a temp root what its made by software automatically and just take a couple seconds only the code reading .

so flashing patched firmware + root-ing + restore the old kernel vs direct safe code reading ...

and this is made from them a month ago ... and the other boxes wasn't able to provide this update yet in this time

btw if you check out this is not the only "first in the world" update from them but they don`t make too much noise , they just provide updates.

To be on-topic i tested this box at a friend when i have 20pcs i9100 for unlock , and with diferent kernels also but with 2.3.3 on them so with other boxes take too much time to make them , with slbox was done in 40 min.

So they are on my shopping list now , they are proved to be able to provide updates from their research .

respect
The Following User Says Thank You to radar1 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08388 seconds with 7 queries