View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 19:45   #2 (permalink)
Haicha
No Life Poster

Member: 330579
Thanks Meter: 67,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by YASMOBILENEEDS View Post
Hi can anyone tell me the answer to this last week i unlocked the above phone...did a re set and unlocked it.....once unlocked it would not boot up at all unless you pressed the power on button while pluged into the mains for 1 min or so......so once onlocked i did another hard re set on it ...this seemed to sort it out everytime you turned it off and on it booted all the time...customer took it away all ok(ps brand new phone)..anyway today customer walked in and said he could not get it to boot up...sure enough it was true.so i pluged phone into mains for a minute ..pressed power and it came on.....................but when the screen saver kicked it it seemed to turn it back off again......and had to plugh it back into mains to get it to boot again.....................customer not happy..........WHAT HAS CAUSED THIS...????????? has anyone else had this problem......THING IS ..customer has given me another one from his company to do AND IM VERY WORRIED NOW AFTER THE FIRST ONE HAS COME BACK.......ANYONE GOT ANY GOOD ADVICE..please...i need to no in my mind that this solution is unlocking correctly..i dont want to b responsabble for replaceing there phones please please someone help....i do not have phone customer has kept it,,,HELP HELP please???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????? thankyou
Hello Friend! You unlock this phone easy.If you have problems with phone
is better flash and unlock.
See Here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453...fully-1238025/
Regards
Haicha

Page generated in 0.07637 seconds with 7 queries