View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 21:49   #334 (permalink)
Rabatu

Member: 1009679
Thanks Meter: 166
changing your free support policy is making your box more useless than ever, considering the presence of other much useful boxes like gpgdragon, avator, mastertool and the like. luckily, since i purchased gpgdragon years ago i could seldom took my infinity+pinfinder out of the box. the rest of all models supported by infinity only Chinese Miracle is useful but when there is gpgdragon Infinity Box would look like a burnt chicken by the dragon.

take note, you supported thousands of models but other than Chinese Miracle those models are obsolete and forgotten by the time...i could not remember anymore when the last time i used other tools of infinity box. now that you changed your policy what else can i use this box for? excellent, support provides flashfile for china phones once in a while. that means, in one year of 40USD activation, i could DL 5-15 times only. so where is ROI there?

i personally believe you took a wrong move. well my suggestion is 40USD activation for a capacity base support, which means your client could have for instance 500MB consumable capacity without time limit (or shall we say 3 years expiration) and that is fair to us.

anyway, it's all up to you.

PS: there is nothing in Infinity Box that could convince me for 40USD activation. a plain truth. repair for china phones is only 1USD today. how many phone will need to DL a working flashfile...very seldom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rabatu For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07171 seconds with 7 queries