View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 20:41   #25 (permalink)
adancau
Freak Poster

Member: 67838
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-flitzer
Wow, I'm very impressed of this midlet! Its speed, funcitionality and also well looking is to admire...
Hm, I don't see any reason for developing my logReader midlet any further, so I will stop it now (before I'm running out of time *g*).

@adancau: You're doing well work, midlet is already super. I think I won't be a concurrent for you since both midlet's are quite the same. But I can still give some ideas or advices for programing. I'm sending you source code of logreader 0.23 soon.

@vizionar: Good ideas, the last one I'm supporting: time of all calls is useful as an option, not as a permanent line. Or maybe making an option for showing / not showing this line.
I'm really glad you like it. You shouldn't stop working though if your free time allows it, there are lots of people who enjoy and use your midlet.

It would be great to hear your ideas, and everybody else's as well. We want to make it better after all.
Thanks for sending me the source code, it should help me to improve the middlet for a future release.

Will include option not to show the total time, it's really useful, since after the code reshuffling files are parsed at least 20-30% faster than before. With it enabled it's about as fast as before.

Kind regards,
Andrei

Page generated in 0.06665 seconds with 7 queries