View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 11:32   #29 (permalink)
rc-flitzer
No Life Poster

Member: 60520
Thanks Meter: 0
Great new version! Thank you for implementing ideas about key control. Now it's a lot better (at least my opinion). History is loading fast enough for I don't need it soo often.

Unfortunately I have a bug-report: I can't read my SMS anymore... you must have changed something in reading entries because last version was doing well. It's no problem of missed cd2004.. file, I also can't read my SMS from previous month.
My suspicion: I get sometimes SMS with a name instead of a number. That's a kind of standard, but Rizas patch is giving me not the name but "+749785<2>238>:>2". Maybe that's a reason.
Effect in midlet: It hangs while "Readling log...", but using history or control panel, I can get back to log list.

Another idea for control: could you make a number steering for log lists and for the date? If you are viewing e.g. outgoing calls from 09/2004, you can switch the following:
1: go to previous log list
3: go to next log list. This will switch through outgoing, incoming, missed, sms.
If there is no entry, you will go to next list, etc. until you're coming back to the first list which is defenitely existing.

I have more ideas for control, but those can wait until cost calculation. But I have idea for cost calc: you should be able to configure the rounding of the minutes.
Now it's rounded in every case, but in Germany most things are rounded "60/1" that means first minute is charged full, then it's second precise. Or 60/30 (first minute full, then rounded every 30 seconds), 60/10, 10/10, etc. It's easy to program, I can give you source concept if you want.

Page generated in 0.07541 seconds with 7 queries