View Single Post
Old 09-02-2004, 14:20   #30 (permalink)
adancau
Freak Poster

Member: 67838
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rc-flitzer
Unfortunately I have a bug-report: I can't read my SMS anymore... you must have changed something in reading entries because last version was doing well. It's no problem of missed cd2004.. file, I also can't read my SMS from previous month.
My suspicion: I get sometimes SMS with a name instead of a number. That's a kind of standard, but Rizas patch is giving me not the name but "+749785<2>238>:>2". Maybe that's a reason.
You mean that's the actual number recorded? (+749785<2>238>:>2)??
Might be because of this, I will have to check. It would help to send me your sms log (I realize they are private, so it's up to you though. I live in +40 and calls to +74 are quite expensive on the other hand, so you can rest assured that in the interest of my own pockets I will refrain from calling anyone ).

I will try to insert the number in my logs though, see what happens. If I can reproduce I won't be needing the log. Will keep you posted.

Anyone else with this problem?

Andrei

Edit:
Ok, I got it. I use char[][13] to store the number, so I get a nice ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException, since the number there is 17 digits long. I expected all the numbers to be in the +40123456789 format, which is 12 characters long. Will correct this.

Page generated in 0.06511 seconds with 7 queries