View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 21:32   #73 (permalink)
barton

Member: 25470
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi guys,

I use SimEmu since many years and I would like to keep it, but I have a problem with my SimEmu card working with iPhone 4S. Phone can not recognize card totally. There was 5.1 iOS version. After a couple days I had opportunity to check with another (brand new) 4S. This time iOS was not updated yet, means was 5.0. I was so much happy that ask me to type pin code and I was able to use it
BUT then I updated iOS to 5.1.1 (some updates comes up in a meanwhile) and phone can not recognize my card again
It is very interesting, because when I tried run my card on The new iPad (3rd gen.) everything was OK without any problems with 5.1 software.

I think, there must be something in this update for iPhone (between 5.0 and higher) that checking and is unable to run SimEmu card properly.

I have seen some previous posts that ID1 parameter should be set as 0 for iPhone 3G in Movistar in Spain. Maybe this is direction to solve my problem? What to you think?

To complete my post I add that I tried with 6.01 and 6.02 SimEmu and I need help to run my card with 26003 (primary network) and 26001 (secondary).

Daniel, I am very grateful for your job

Last edited by barton; 05-27-2012 at 21:37.

Page generated in 0.07749 seconds with 7 queries