View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:46   #31 (permalink)
Volcano Box
No Life Poster

Member: 1716315
Thanks Meter: 4,634
We banne you because you dont have any volcano box and you were telling bull**** about our product.

GPGIndustries have millions on friends... must have a couple of ennemies... I know Christophe personaly he is a great person. Came to china with few Hundreds of US in 2000 and build from scratch GPGIndustries.

If you have problem with him just call him I am sure he will do his best to solve your problem. I know he still spend 3h per day to reply all emails he is getting from end users... Who does this?

Last time I seen your post I asked him about you... He explained the story like this. That you ordered a Hot Air station that you say was faulty... I have been to GPG factory lot of time and I have seen that all products are tested before shipment... Even if this can happen as I remember he told me he arranged one NEWWWWWWW PROOOODDDUUUCCCTTTTT from his shop in france free of charge for you. So I dont really undersatnd why are you complaining.

Once again just talk to Christophe I am sure you will find a way to clear all thaughts...

Regarding Volcano and GPG support access just ask me I will arrange admin to enable you there. And Sorry for inconvenience and possible misunderstanding if we did this wrongly.

Br
The Following User Says Thank You to Volcano Box For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.09706 seconds with 7 queries