GPGIndustries
Product Manager

Member: 34016
Sonork: 100.67372
Thanks Meter: 24,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by free1600 View Post
Whats up
After my posts your boss was afraid that peoples will discover he sell totally AIR to his clients ?
Little ,little my words becomes true and you tries to revers and peoples to think whaaa they do good actions by giving as free...I was close to make a pack and how two and posting in here to all new china cpu's but realized something.YOU DON'T DESERVE even a spit
First you add nice pictures and here is your box ...now you try to by a hero (A FAKE ONE ) It's to late.
And let my rectify NOT for Dragon but for ALL and from long time...
And now perhaps some peoples will understand my when asking the great gpg whats new to their volcano update because I haved factory tool to do this ! But they simply banned me from their section like this peoples will don't know ...That's our recompense, the clients....
I know I can have only friends around but I am here to solve all problems since 12 Years I am in this business. I am online on all messagers every day fro at least 12h per day.

I dont understand why u making a scene here if you have any think pls contact me and I will solve it. Regarding the hot air station please tell me if anything was wrong... I have changed this station with a brand new one without any charges... As far as I know no one offering such service in any kind of business...

If you been ban from volcano section u can talk to Andrei I am sure he will add u there any time u wish to as long as you own a volcano box and you are giving fair thoughts about it.

I am a peace guy dont like fighting only like working.

I know a lot of people doing some bull**** those days to make use of Dragon problems to make a bad name about GPGIndustries... I cant do anything around bad people only thing I can do is try support each users that have faith in us and know what we have done the last 12 years.

I will be here supporting GPG users as much as I possibily can.

More over there is 8 people most of the time only to support every single of the 5000 orders we ship monthly.

Just let me know how I can try to make u happy and solve any problems you might face.

Page generated in 0.11660 seconds with 7 queries