Old 06-23-2012, 11:33   #34 (permalink)
free1600
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcano Box View Post
We banne you because you dont have any volcano box and you were telling bull**** about our product.

GPGIndustries have millions on friends... must have a couple of ennemies... I know Christophe personaly he is a great person. Came to china with few Hundreds of US in 2000 and build from scratch GPGIndustries.

If you have problem with him just call him I am sure he will do his best to solve your problem. I know he still spend 3h per day to reply all emails he is getting from end users... Who does this?

Last time I seen your post I asked him about you... He explained the story like this. That you ordered a Hot Air station that you say was faulty... I have been to GPG factory lot of time and I have seen that all products are tested before shipment... Even if this can happen as I remember he told me he arranged one NEWWWWWWW PROOOODDDUUUCCCTTTTT from his shop in france free of charge for you. So I dont really undersatnd why are you complaining.

Once again just talk to Christophe I am sure you will find a way to clear all thaughts...

Regarding Volcano and GPG support access just ask me I will arrange admin to enable you there. And Sorry for inconvenience and possible misunderstanding if we did this wrongly.

Br
Yes know the story .I don't have a problem with him personally ( )
That was my first issue long time ago but was not like this...In the end asked my money back .The problem was the headache ,time and the guys that working for him....Don't need to re-explain ...

Yes your right ,right now don't have any volcano for the simple fact that I sold it .So your totally wrong...
Me ,your client - ASK you ,whats so special to your box update (understand till now ? )Because this and that is available AND YOU
banned ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats the support you provide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
I need to repeat my self x times ,you can check my history posts in your section .Just buyed the box from a guy and seen this new world first ....asked you a question ,that I can be concerned because I buyed your product right.And boom bada boom.
After have surprise with gpgjtag and trying to improve and ask some option that a jtag must have...having the surprise with volcano ......so now capisci ?
Perhaps I have nagging questions ...but I'm like this and like the true peoples ,the simple peoples .
So you can fix the support ? I see non of your advertising ,this is also a story......I'm still having the gpgjtag but can't access and I'm not the type of the guy to create x logins....
I'm not the enemy

Page generated in 0.07449 seconds with 7 queries