View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 05:59   #5 (permalink)
dch1

Member: 969255
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krisnin View Post
Try another usb port.. Or try another PC..

I had this problem before that failed to update, after reading a lot of solution i read something about bug in updating HTI on PC that has an AMD processor so i try on another PC with Intel Processor and fresh intall XP SP2..and Updating HTI was success..
Thanks for your suggestion.

However, my current situation is slightly different, all of my computers are Intel based, including Core 2 Duo T8100, E5200, and Atom Netbook. All of the computers could not recognize the device, no matter I install the MobileEx or not. Even worse, my main computer could not detect the hardware but it was OK in the very beginning I received the product. I only used it once to unlock 6120C successfully, and the unit became dead.

I am pretty sure the current firmware is still 00.48 but it is not possible for me to upgrade it to 00.50 without install the correct drivers and implement the right connection with computer.

When I checked with the device manager, it appears to be Unknown Device with VID=PID=0x0000.

Now the device seems to work, when I plug it in my USB, the red lights keeps blinking for 10 times before the yellow light starts flashing (red led off), then only the yellow led remains on. The only problem would be the USB malfunction, and I have no idea with it.

Should anyone has this issue or problem, feel free to give some suggestions.

BR,

Page generated in 0.06200 seconds with 7 queries