View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 19:28   #11 (permalink)
AkaGura
No Life Poster

Member: 1037717
Thanks Meter: 985
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
I respect your decision!You can stay and fight to change the rules if possible!

You alone decide this and I support you!
With best regards!
I'll need some things in order to work a good job as a mod. I'm already a super-mod on another forum, and this situation looks like I'm being given a children bike to drive, when I'm used to driving a Suzuki. I can't just clean up the spam, I'm sorry.

Forum here has good visit, but there a very small number of new topics and I have the impression that this is an archive of some sort.

Of course, there are many things to improve. Like rewriting the rules, they could be shorter and clearer. To put it bluntly, can-off card-off should be allowed in my opinion, and everything else could stay the same. Don't get me wrong, I think it's OK, but it could be a bit shorter, many people don't have the time to read such long rules.

I'd use this opportunity to say that I don't like that Zlix got deleted as a moderator , because he'd been active here for a long period of time. There's no reason to delete him just because he wasn't here lately, he deserved to stay on his position.

Unfortunatelly, I'm in no place to make decissions here anymore, but there are many other members here that could work as mod, I am sure.

BR
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AkaGura For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08963 seconds with 7 queries