boucettay
No Life Poster

Member: 148814
Sonork: 100.1576882
Thanks Meter: 5,012
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Fixcell::.. View Post
this is bull****, I buy gbkey like 4 months ago and now we'll need activation for use it, i think i don't need it buy, because i buy it for "fix huawei soft error 23" and doesn't worked.
-you are hijacking others threads, as title of thread is Pack1 activation.
-check Success stories thread and you will see how many error 3, 4, 23 fixed-...
-Fix err in Huawei MTK has been a World first release in GBKEY..so learn to make difference.
-activation is not obligatory, if you do not need unlock vf smart2 and OT906, so no need activate.
-no need to make Advertise for other tools in our section...you can do it in Market feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Fixcell::.. View Post
this do not proof nothing...as you phone is been a mess, touched with differente tools, flashed, write/erase...se we can not adevinat what is missing and what is changed inside.

GBKey do repair err software in Huawei , but just do repair security, if something else is touched, we need get phone in hand and check what s wrong with your phone.
our proofe is Video we upload in youtube, in our channel, and hundred of users satisfied with their Huawei Fixed.

anyway...GBKey is for smart users...chose what to be

Regards

Page generated in 0.06816 seconds with 7 queries