View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 02:47   #18 (permalink)
mattiuk

Member: 1786863
Thanks Meter: 6
how to activate 4s 5.1.1 ?

hello,

i get same problem with iphone 4s 5.1.1 bb 2.0.12

but tryed to activate with any solutions ans magically i reach it and could even install absinthe 2.04 !!! amazing no? i could switch off and switchon again no asking for activation.. what i did ? i would like to know if somebody have idea its welcome because then i install sam ans furiousmode for gevey as i though it was conflict with those 2 apps i erase sam from cydia then springboard restart and i see activation required!!!

what i did ?

bypass with 112 dial, insert gevey ultra s for 5.1.1 and as well ultra s for 5.0.1, put some sim what i have ( bouygue, sfr, o2, Tmobile and three) after plug in another computer it reconize as my own iphone in itune ( because i have iphone 4s activated working well with gevey ) not telling the sim card not ok for blablabla please insert valid.. so i get happy try absinthe and it start !!!! after you know i lost that today i spend day to try it again,restore phone in dfu, try again... i found that in plane mode on itune you can acces to menu, i mean it not quik out your phone.. but nothing else i would love to know what i did !

and your Xsim it work ? does any sim can activate all phone with any ios? i dont even know original carrier

if anybody can help please

Page generated in 0.06455 seconds with 7 queries