View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 22:09   #19 (permalink)
sseti

Member: 1333784
Sonork: 8888
Thanks Meter: 0
gsm_jatt2 flash issue

hi.

This is my first post, and first I must thanks to all with their advices and instructions.

I have Samsung Galaxy ACE s5830i and I had problems with availability in my netvork (which is in Slovenia-EU) because and sometimes during the call the conection was lost,...
So I decided to update my firmware, but could not find any update. On thos forum I noticed gsm_jatt2 description on how to do it and I did it - successfully (thanks gsm_jatt2). BUT after 2 or 3 days I noticed, that the battery is discarging veri fast - it last only for 1.5 day, even though I had turned off all connections. o metter what I have done, battery did not last longer. My gues is, that some program must run in backside. I also deinstal all app s but no success.

So after a week I decide to download firmware from samfirmware and i downloaded the one named GT-S5830i_PHE_S5830IXXLH3_S5830IOXXLH1_S5830IXXLH3.zi p.
I tried flash telephone with odin and with one file only, but no success. Downloaded cygwin and "extract" original file, and then flas telephone and it fla**** normal way.
After testing telephone with new firmware I decide to keep it, battery consumption vent to "normal" - like it was before. In this flash program was also SI langue for me.

I decided to write this message, if maybe someone of the members noticed the same problem.

Anyway thanks for all help.

Tadej

Page generated in 0.08859 seconds with 7 queries