View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 23:38   #10 (permalink)
Raskal
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobileland
Lante's product's are really a crappy ones and often very funny.I think that they should reconsider giving their unstable and funny software's with their Uniboxe's because it is just a bad advertize for them.Instead they should make much better support area with free software!
About Teleway I must say only that they are not cheap at all!Or maybe their prices can be reduced 30-40% (by the 'year 2000 register date members' ) and become competetive.

Best Regards!
yes you are right, some time the lante marketing is quite funny, but this come only becaue they do not have any other ppl wich speak english in propper way. We from europe, if we would try to explain in chinese language to chinese customer the functionality of Twister or UFS, i think would be more funny than their explanations. I am living in china, just consider, if you put one chinese boy in the country part of serbia, he know enough english to find the way back, if you put yourself in a country part of china, you have no chance to find next ******* because you can not even understand their letters.

Back to the topic, the software they offering is only a mix of collected softwares from internet, but do not forget, we are still talking about a UNI box and its communications protocols supported, and not about a supported box.

B.R.,
Raskal

p.s. belive me, teleway explanations would be even more funny if not Phil would do that for them.

Page generated in 0.06246 seconds with 7 queries