Old 11-18-2004, 17:00   #13 (permalink)
krusty.spritz
Freak Poster

Member: 14045
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by latigido922
Krusty, Krusty,

I have paid you 50 /fifty/ Euro for delivery via parcel service like DHL, UPS , etc..
Maybe you are new in business or just uninformed but when someone pay you 50 Euro for delivery this mean that package should not be send with GBP4,78 mail service ...
This is called loyalty and keeping promises...
Me and you have agreement - I pay you clip and delivery - what you do - send me something 6 days after payment with ordinary mail ...
You are cheater - I even don't know what have you send me - I even don't know when I receive it ...
Everybody knows that mail services are not so reliable ...
For this reason all people in this forum pay for DHL delivery (which is personal delivery in fact!) . For this reason I pay you 50 Euro for delivery !
What I get - bla, bla , bla , and finaly some package sended via mail...
What I will recieve - I don't know - if you send something via DHL you have to describe what is send- everybody knows that DHL packages are checked by DHL employees . For this reason in this business DHL is used - because noone can say - I send you one chocolate, but you receive milk - it is all described on airbill ...
But it is obviously that you are total greenhorn and know nothing about business rules...
You are just the next cheater here ..
So many of you exists here ...
Pity ....

P.S. Please do not even dare to show sarcasm in your writings here ...
You should be ashamed by yourself and your total dishonest ...
Have a little dignity and be quite ... Facts are talking here ...
When facts talks, even Gods shut-ups !!!

oh dear .......i will make damn sure i dont sell to you again i dont need the greif / aggro / etc.....rather then suffer you and your dumb postings

FACT IS......... YOUR PRODUCT IS ON ITS WAY.......HOWS THIS CHEATING????
GET IN THE REAL WORLD.......NEXT DAY DELIVERY FOR THE UK.......YOUR FAULT YOU LIVE IN BULGARIA

AND WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WITH PROBLEMS WITH ME .....EVERYONE ELSE IS 1000000000% HAPPY.

AHH WELL 313/616ETC "WILL NOT" BE OFFERED ON THIS FORUM........its been nothing but crap...posts removed etc and now this !!!!

only existing customers from here will get the option.......from now on you are on your OWN ....

and the hackers/crackers will know its never on this pc

Page generated in 0.07148 seconds with 7 queries