Old 02-25-2013, 21:58   #33 (permalink)
Victor

Member: 73
Thanks Meter: 538
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GsmProf View Post
hmm...

all are crying here about free codes, donīt allow, ban those users, etc...

Do u really think that this user, who begs for one free code will buy it from u? For sure not, he will go to another place and will get his code for free. We loose one new user, we loose traffic, ...
This user, who is searching one code, could be interesting in gsm. He looks arround, found some other threads which are interesting him, probably he answer on this thread. He will get now a member who helps others. This is what we are searching for.

Please look in past, when ZFrank has grounded this forum. For what was it grounded for? For helping others, free codes, free software, etc. Not for commercial as it is today.

Personally i think, allow again free BB-Codes, letīs catch every user who wants a free code and letīs grow our community bigger and bigger. Better we catch them as other forum!

regards
Sorry but for me you are totaly wrong!!! Tell me where wil go to user to get free code?

see following chain:

reverser ---> Box ---> end user

To reverser? - Reverser invest some monney into tools. And invest some nervous knoledge to reverse one firmware. Simply if lost 1 month for solution (this is absolutely normal) will want sell solution on good price covering busted 1 month + tools+knoledge +.....+coffe+ non sleeping etc...

To Box owner? - Box owner buy algo frem reverser and inplement into box - here is investment in box software compilers, electronics supply ... travel to china etc ....

If You give FREEDOM on ENDUSER WHO BUY ONE BOX and start give free codes to forum to boost forum points, will give on Box owner to think before buy algos and to ask every time to low prices when trying to invest monney in algos becouse have competitiors but have also PERSONS WHO GIVE FREE CODE in forum.

... in fact competitiors ++

Box owner ... to buy or not to buy on price requested from reverser .... for freedom on end user who give free codes???????? Where then go community? What are all this chain....? Clowns ?

AT LAST: What you think? Free reverser outside forum have talent, infos, passwords to service sites to work normal or just will go to sleep and at morning will have idea for solution?

In fact: HAVE FREE REVERSERS OUTSIDE FORUM? AND THEY ACT AS COMPETITORS ON GSMHOSTING?????

No I dont think...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Victor For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.08518 seconds with 7 queries