Old 04-15-2013, 11:08   #62 (permalink)
moldovan
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
The drama of the Iphone unlock sector is the completely lack of any regulamentation. The mistake quite few people selling iphone unlock do is thinking their job is done when they sold thier website credits while in that moment it is just starting.
Soon will come the moment a regulamentation will be asked (max delay time, respect of the shown listing with no chances to list services not really available and so go on) and that day I'm pretty sure a few individuals will stop doing these services or for sure won't relay any more on some cheap "wannabe sources" completely unreliable.
I'm still here willing to see how many websites would agree about a self regulation but I'm pretty sure any proposal would be dumped cos, at the end, is not really wanted by anyone.

BR

Alex
Unlocking which is done by Unlock server's, in most cases, is illegal.
The legal unblocking can be done independently directly by iPhone owner and at some operators only.
At each Unlock server - different own rules.
Here at a forum we can't induce all servers to do identical rules.
The main thing - that each server would publish own rules for users and strictly them observed. The user who doesn't agree with rules of one server goes on other server.
The owner of each server perfectly understands that the number of his users will depend on convenience of its rules.
WBR!

The Following User Says Thank You to moldovan For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.08524 seconds with 7 queries