View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:09   #63 (permalink)
moulnisky
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_R View Post
credits are only balance if its accessible to you by return of money? people should be comfortable that there money is safe. if a person cannot refund now how do you know tomorrow he will still have his site? he is backed by any government like the banks? any regulations? how you know he will have the source? iphone unlocking market and controls change hand to hand and does that mean you must stay with the old person? when you can probably find a cheaper source? so you pay extra 10 - 20 % because your money is stuck, so you are forced to use the credits. this is why now these days people are NOT comfortable sending huge sums and say can they pay small sums, and then this takes up time and extra resources. if credits were refundable no one has issues making a lump sum payment and having the know its there. at the end of the day its YOUR money with them, only there money once the goods/unlock has been done. by offering a service and not being delivered is nothing.

maybe you don't do bulk unlocking so you woudnt know, say 1000 orders came, and then service went down, you will not force the people who have orders of 300 200 to use other services, unless you was defo the cheapest or match the market price or even speed. if you CANNOT you have to refund the money as they trusted you. most people use the server for easy management not for adding credits and saying now not refundable, that is cheap tactic of those who have no money!

i have given many refunds myself no problem, don't really argue about it, if they no longer want to do business no problem no hard feelings either way. only those who are desperate for business and want to scam are those who are scared to refund. i guess many out there, this small market now has huge amount of everyone being the direct source/unlockers and hence so many scammers/cheaters.

just my two cent worth
Hi bro,
How you work I well know and I always appreciated it.
The drama of this thread is the double mode to intend the business anyway from some sellers.
In a side I can't make any opinion about this issue but for what i remember nobody selling ipic credits or iphone check services been refunding the customers in the period these services were free when the users requested (different excuses been produced in that period).
So there is a double standard depending in which side of the issue you are.

BR

Alex

Page generated in 0.09152 seconds with 7 queries