View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:31   #73 (permalink)
Pandemonio100
No Life Poster

Member: 3381
Thanks Meter: 1,171
Donate money to this user
My opinion is that unlock of iphones became a playground, in this years we have see a birth of so many new websites, and the problem is one and one only There is no clarity on the credits purchased, form me info have right he sell credits you agree and buy, now you have a problem some others offer cheap or service that info can't do you ask refound to info for buy to another tomorrow this new have bad price you ask again refound to buy from another and this is correct? Yes probably is right from the part of customers but it's a damage for supplier because he also buys credits for give you service.
1° some suppliers need to change purchase credits rules, example

I agree to buy credits and use it and refound possible at 50%(it's an example) or "refound not possible" or you can ask "totally refound in anytime but need pay fee of 10% 15% of total amount" so when customers agree and push button they know their rights and rules.

2° accept large amount of money only form old customers for new put a limit example 200$

3° firt to register to a webpage customers need to read and if possible save page in pdf.
Pandemonio100

Last edited by Pandemonio100; 04-15-2013 at 11:36.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemonio100 For This Useful Post:

Page generated in 0.07707 seconds with 7 queries