View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 11:36   #74 (permalink)
Makave
No Life Poster

Member: 209393
Thanks Meter: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonio100 View Post
My opinion is that unlock of iphones became a playground, in this years we have see a birth of so many new websites, and the problem is one and one only There is no clarity on the credits purchased, form me info have right he sell credits you agree and buy, now you have a problem some others offer cheap or service that info can't do you ask refound to info for buy to another tomorrow this new have bad price you ask again refound to buy from another and this is correct? Yes probably is right from the part of customers but it's a damage for supplier because he also buys credits for give you service.
1° some suppliers need to change purchase credits rules, example

I agree to buy credits and use it and refound possible at 50%(it's an example) or "refound not possible" or you can ask "totally refound in anytime but need pay fee of 10% 15% of total amount" so when customers agree and push button they know their rights and rules.

Pandemonio100
as i say b4 ,, i have a lot of credits with a lot of respected guys ,, not cheaters ,,, & i leave them with them because am aware of whom am dealing with ,,,

& as i said also ,, it's not the matter of money ,, its about handling colleges ,, & good way of dealing ,, please read the full post u will know that i asked him refund & end this story without difficulties ,, but he like this ,, so i gave to him ,,,

Page generated in 0.08598 seconds with 7 queries