View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 22:31   #4 (permalink)
Alimaxor
Freak Poster

Member: 1449117
Thanks Meter: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogel2 View Post
You are wrong my friend, even jailbroken iphone still need sim interposer to unlocked. SAM method has been covered by apple,so there is no way you can unlock without proxy.

If you are jailbreaked NEVER reset all data and setting. It will give you a bootloop and there will be only way to resolved it by restore it to the latest update (means 7.0.3 for now).
Thanks for the heads up. What's the best method of dealing with this iPhone? I have used Activation Tool 5.0.0.0 and installed the Unicom, Cmcc, and other. (none of which worked). I tried latest 5.1.3.0 and it did the same.

What happens is, it searches, and once the message "Your iPhone is not activated", the searching goes to No Service. I tried iROSETOOL and RSIM3 GSM Mode to try and kick it out but no luck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannu261 View Post
Jail broke devices are alreday activate and works like a factory unlocked ones no need of rsim , and if now plz resinstall it
I wish that was true, but it jailbroken devices were unlockable before iOS 4.1. When people upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.1, that was the end of the error unless you preserved your baseband, which many didn't know to do.. =(

Page generated in 0.09192 seconds with 7 queries