View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 09:55   #13 (permalink)
Faisal_Computer
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
How to Create BOOT Repair Card with GPGeMMC & How to Use it

Here is Video i am Making Boot Repair Card, At the moment i have Samsung Note 2 N7100.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enJM6pGSxHU

What you have to do is. you need to have Minimum 1 Gb Original Samsung Memory card or Atleast Good Quality Card ( Keep in mind Low Quality Memory cards mobile will not accept for Boot repair Better use Original Samsung Memory Card ) Insert Memory Card into Memory Card reader and format it into FAT32. Open GPGeMMC and goto Tools and click on "Make I9300 Repair Card" new windows will be open here you have to chose option very carefully else you can damage your HDD. you have to select SD/EMMC drive. make sure you not select any of your Harddrive. for example we have on number 2 ( you have to select your Memory Card Reader ) after type number you have to press enter after it will ask you what you want to do cause of we need to make BOOT REPAIR card so we have to type number 4 "WriteByScripts" and then hit Enter button of keyboard. wait till software make card ready you can see 4 time "OK!!" after you need to exit from that soft, you can do that by typing "0" and press enter from keyboard. that software will be closed. now Disassemble phone, Unplug LCD from board and all other FLEX Cables ( caution: this is very important if you don't do your LCD will be DAMAGED ) after disconnect LCD from mainboard now insert BOOT REPAIR CARD into PHONE make sure LCD and other FLEX cables are disconnected and insert Download Clip ( you can use i9000 download clip or use VolcanoBox to Make Download Clip ) and Connect POWER Supply to phone and wait for 5 mins. if Flash ic is not completely Damaged it will be Repaired. after 5 mins take out download clip and take off power supply from phone. wait for 1 min. now insert power supply and insert download clip. wait for 10 sec and take out download clip and insert normal USB cable. it will be Recognized. Install Drivers if it ask ( make sure Samsung Original Drivers Installer Has been Installed on your pc ) after driver installed Flash it with Normal ways as flash completed now you can plug your LCD to phone and your phone will be repaired !! if your phone have hardware issue it will not make alive

Br

Faisal_Computer

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Faisal_Computer For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked

Page generated in 0.09133 seconds with 7 queries