GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2020, 09:51   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
easy-team's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: EFT Dongle
Posts: 7,830
Member: 2536865
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 15,437
Fix: Bypassing downgrade protection.....Please contact support team.


Hello every one :
when facing such error in Huawei Downgrade Android 10 Process:
Code:
Bypassing downgrade protection.....Failed: writing failed, Please contact support team
Do the following:

1- Read info and check if your device model, android version and customization code are the same both on Device and Downgrade firmware.

2- If yes then move to second step which is to flash Stock Android 10 same as in your device via SD card or OTG then do repeat downgrade process again .

3- You can also try downgrading by flashing the AOD files via Flash Multi app files .. by adding files one by one A then O then D the put device in upgrade mode and flash ..

4- If not solved then make your own thread providing relevant images and logs and we will be glad to help .


Best Regards!
Easy Team
  Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to easy-team For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-24-2020, 06:33   #2 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 3
Member: 2372015
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks very useful I like this
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 15:22   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 937
Member: 346148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
huawei nse-lx1

hi
downgrading my huawei nse-lx1 fail

"Checking fastboot device.....OK
Reading info.....OK
Device Model: SNE-LX1
Device Firmware: :SNE-LX1 10.0.0.170(C432E10R1P1)
Device FB Lock: LOCKED
Device USER Lock: LOCKED
Device Lock: locked
Waiting for server.....OK
Reading data.....Security is not supported
Operation {Reset FRP using server} ID: 910766B109FDDA72
Elapsed time 00:02 -- Version 1.9.6"
Device Firmware: :Error: /preas/xxx not found in /product/hw_oem/SNE-L21/pare
Device FB Lock: LOCKED
Device USER Lock: LOCKED
Device Lock: locked
Waiting for server.....OK
Reading data.....OK
Posting data to server.....OK
Waiting for server response.....OK
Unlocking device.....Security is not supported
Operation {Reset FRP using server} ID: 8EEF810F6F23126F
Elapsed time 06:24 -- Version 2.0"

"
so i flashed it "fix ' after flash phone name changed to nse-l21 and reboot from time to time and can t relmove frp
can you help fix this issue
thank
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 20:43   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 937
Member: 346148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahaf View Post
hi
downgrading my huawei nse-lx1 fail

"Checking fastboot device.....OK
Reading info.....OK
Device Model: SNE-LX1
Device Firmware: :SNE-LX1 10.0.0.170(C432E10R1P1)
Device FB Lock: LOCKED
Device USER Lock: LOCKED
Device Lock: locked
Waiting for server.....OK
Reading data.....Security is not supported
Operation {Reset FRP using server} ID: 910766B109FDDA72
Elapsed time 00:02 -- Version 1.9.6"
Device Firmware: :Error: /preas/xxx not found in /product/hw_oem/SNE-L21/pare
Device FB Lock: LOCKED
Device USER Lock: LOCKED
Device Lock: locked
Waiting for server.....OK
Reading data.....OK
Posting data to server.....OK
Waiting for server response.....OK
Unlocking device.....Security is not supported
Operation {Reset FRP using server} ID: 8EEF810F6F23126F
Elapsed time 06:24 -- Version 2.0"

"
so i flashed it "fix ' after flash phone name changed to nse-l21 and reboot from time to time and can t relmove frp
can you help fix this issue
thank
ps:my phone origine "SNE-LX1 10.0.0.170(C432E10R1P1" is ,after downgrade for rset frp ;detected as "p30lite" i flashed it as shown in tutorial with given flash from easyfirmware same sne-lx1

is there a way to fix it. e recovey not work,no sd card update 5% BLOQUED
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 21:07   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ABGSM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Age: 39
Posts: 328
Member: 413268
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 71
same problem in p30 lite Mar-Lx1a any solution to unbreak it
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 11:37   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 937
Member: 346148
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABGSM View Post
same problem in p30 lite Mar-Lx1a any solution to unbreak it
just wait and see for a tric
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:54   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Location: Australia
Posts: 26
Member: 2952039
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABGSM View Post
same problem in p30 lite Mar-Lx1a any solution to unbreak it
Did you get a fix??

Sent from my F2 using Tapatalk
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2020, 23:55   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: GOOD
Posts: 1,125
Member: 388862
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 96
TAS-AN00 10.0.0.205(C00E201R5P3) can downgrade to 10.0.0.173 ??????
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 20:20   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: bahrain
Posts: 170
Member: 2308999
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1657583
Thanks Meter: 31
Donate money to this user
Vog-l29 android 10 c185

Searching for upgrade port.....Detected {COM7}
Target model [VOG-L29 10.0.0(C185)]
Reading data from server.....OK
Bypassing downgrade protection.....Failed: writing failed, Please contact support team
Operation {Downgrade to reset FRP} ID: 61B2650B5DD6C464



DONE BY MULTI FILE FASHING METHORD


Searching for upgrade port.....Detected {COM7}
Connecting to device.....OK
Start processing file [A.APP] 5,15 GB:
Flashing [sha256rsa.img].....OK
Flashing [crc.img].....OK
Flashing [base_verlist.img].....OK
Flashing [base_ver.img].....OK
Flashing [package_type.img].....OK
Flashing [hisiufs_gpt.img].....OK
Flashing [xloader.img].....OK
Flashing [fastboot.img].....OK
Flashing [dts.img].....OK
Flashing [dto.img].....OK
Flashing [vector.img].....OK
Flashing [fw_lpm3.img].....OK
Flashing [hhee.img].....OK
Flashing [vbmeta.img].....OK
Flashing [teeos.img].....OK
Flashing [trustfirmware.img].....OK
Flashing [sensorhub.img].....OK
Flashing [fw_hifi.img].....OK
Flashing [kernel.img].....OK
Flashing [modemnvm_update.img].....OK
Flashing [modemnvm_cust.img].....OK
Flashing [modem_driver.img].....OK
Flashing [recovery_ramdisk.img].....OK
Flashing [recovery_vendor.img].....OK
Flashing [recovery_vbmeta.img].....OK
Flashing [erecovery_kernel.img].....OK
Flashing [erecovery_ramdisk.img].....OK
Flashing [erecovery_vendor.img].....OK
Flashing [erecovery_vbmeta.img].....OK
Flashing [eng_vendor.img].....OK
Flashing [eng_system.img].....OK
Flashing [hdcp.img].....OK
Flashing [cache.img].....OK
Flashing [system.img].....OK
Flashing [cust.img].....OK
Flashing [isp_firmware.img].....OK
Flashing [modem_fw.img].....OK
Flashing [hisee_img.img].....OK
Flashing [vendor.img].....OK
Flashing [odm.img].....OK
Flashing [product.img].....OK
Flashing [preas.img].....OK
Flashing [preavs.img].....OK
Flashing [patch.img].....OK
Flashing [userdata.img].....OK
Flashing [ufsfw.img].....OK

Start processing file [O.APP] 9 MB:
Flashing [sha256rsa.img].....OK
Flashing [crc.img].....OK
Flashing [cust_verlist.img].....OK
Flashing [cust_ver.img].....OK
Flashing [package_type.img].....OK
Flashing [ptable_cust.img].....OK
Flashing [version.img].....OK

Start processing file [D.APP] 340 MB:
Flashing [sha256rsa.img].....OK
Flashing [crc.img].....OK
Flashing [preload_verlist.img].....OK
Flashing [preload_ver.img].....OK
Flashing [package_type.img].....OK
Flashing [ptable_preload.img].....OK
Flashing [preload.img].....OK

Rebooting device.....OK
Operation {Flash multi APP files} ID: 11E1C76D518FD0B9
Elapsed time 10:50 -- Version 2.2
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 16:42   #10 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Rawalpindi
Posts: 9
Member: 2755459
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
Hi there all just last night I have bought the Eft pro dongle from a friend with 2 years activation username and password he give me I am putting it but it's asking for email and he don't know the email please help me brother
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 21:22   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Member: 1825908
Status: Offline
Sonork: juju
Thanks Meter: 12
Donate money to this user
P10 VTR-L29 dead after downgrade

My phone VTR-L29, 9.1.0 EMUI 9.1 C185 after downgrade to 8.0.0 phone dead, i revive it by flashing board firmware... Then flashing the 9.1.0 phone alive again but unfortunatelly imei turn to "00000" and as i know there is no box support repair imei on android 9 untill i downgrade to 8.0

Anyone here will help me and apreciated
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 12:45   #12 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,775
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 173
Searching for upgrade port.....Detected {COM5}
Target model [VOG-L04 10.0.0(C605)]
Reading data from server.....OK
Bypassing downgrade protection.....Failed: writing failed, Please contact support team
Operation {Downgrade to reset FRP} ID: 519DA582210E2B07
Elapsed time 00:04 -- Version 3.1.2
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:10   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 273
Member: 2439409
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&s View Post
Searching for upgrade port.....Detected {COM5}
Target model [VOG-L04 10.0.0(C605)]
Reading data from server.....OK
Bypassing downgrade protection.....Failed: writing failed, Please contact support team
Operation {Downgrade to reset FRP} ID: 519DA582210E2B07
Elapsed time 00:04 -- Version 3.1.2
this problem solve by this way

You can also try downgrading by flashing the AOD files via Flash Multi app files .. by adding files one by one A then O then D the put device in upgrade mode and flash
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:48   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Member: 1825908
Status: Offline
Sonork: juju
Thanks Meter: 12
Donate money to this user
Vtr-l29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsm Unkown View Post
this problem solve by this way

You can also try downgrading by flashing the AOD files via Flash Multi app files .. by adding files one by one A then O then D the put device in upgrade mode and flash
What about P10 VTR-L29 downgrade from 9.1.0 to 8.0.0...
i found one downgrade firmware in FTP but when i flash phone dead.
Where to get AOD and how to put phone in upgrade mode.
Thanks in advance sir
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2020, 08:52   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 113
Member: 1825908
Status: Offline
Sonork: juju
Thanks Meter: 12
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
Hello every one :
when facing such error in Huawei Downgrade Android 10 Process:
Code:
Bypassing downgrade protection.....Failed: writing failed, Please contact support team
Do the following:

1- Read info and check if your device model, android version and customization code are the same both on Device and Downgrade firmware.

2- If yes then move to second step which is to flash Stock Android 10 same as in your device via SD card or OTG then do repeat downgrade process again .

3- You can also try downgrading by flashing the AOD files via Flash Multi app files .. by adding files one by one A then O then D the put device in upgrade mode and flash ..

4- If not solved then make your own thread providing relevant images and logs and we will be glad to help .


Best Regards!
Easy Team
What about P10 VTR-L29 downgrade from 9.1.0 to 8.0.0...
i found one downgrade firmware in FTP but when i flash phone dead.
Where to get AOD for this model and how to put phone in upgrade mode.
Thanks in advance sir
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:56.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.44680 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO