GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > EFT Dongle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2021, 12:34   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1699006
Thanks Meter: 179
FTP Dongle says 30 files fair it allow only 20?!

FTP Dongle says 30 files fair it allow only 20?!

Why
Attached Images
File Type: png eft.png (10.4 KB, 57 views)
Old 10-13-2021, 11:11   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2536865
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,229
it Depends on the size !
As a software programmer we think 20 to 30 files per day is fair enough for you . Dont mass download from your FTP or it will be blocked
Old 08-22-2022, 19:55   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easy-team View Post
it Depends on the size !
As a software programmer we think 20 to 30 files per day is fair enough for you . Dont mass download from your FTP or it will be blocked
Its totally injustice to mark sale with price for 30 files - then 20 are allowed and after that to say dont mass download because you will be banned!!!

Rules are set by EFT Team , so when you sale product mark it 1 file or 5 file or 10 file its up to you, not to mark as 30 files , then 20 allowed but even is allowed if you download you will be banned 🤥
The Following User Says Thank You to gsmcoder78 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 18:36   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

While the EFT Team cheats us let's play with the same coin. Free EFT FTP files, Message me and i will give any file for free if I have it and of course for free!!! Soon i will make a small server and share all files that i have.They will learn to not steal money from hands that give them bread at home
Old 09-01-2022, 21:56   #5 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2879612
Sonork: SOBARO
Thanks Meter: 7
No technican in the world needs 20 files per day . only if he was stealing files ...
so stop spamming ... u and i and all users know that u ARE GUILTY .
Old 09-02-2022, 11:29   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterious View Post
No technican in the world needs 20 files per day . only if he was stealing files ...
so stop spamming ... u and i and all users know that u ARE GUILTY .
Need or not i didn't break the rules - When they say 20 that i have the right to download 20. I DIDNT BRAK THEIR RULES - SO Get the hell out of my thread and stop spamming others' threads.
They set the Rules, not me. First, I purchase for 30 files - then is allowed 20 - then you got ban for 20. So, i ask for what i pay not what is reasonable or not!!!

Once again SO Get the hell out of my thread and red rules!!!
Old 09-03-2022, 10:15   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2536865
Sonork: 100.1584728
Thanks Meter: 21,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmcoder78 View Post
Need or not i didn't break the rules - When they say 20 that i have the right to download 20. I DIDNT BRAK THEIR RULES - SO Get the hell out of my thread and stop spamming others' threads.
They set the Rules, not me. First, I purchase for 30 files - then is allowed 20 - then you got ban for 20. So, i ask for what i pay not what is reasonable or not!!!

give me serial please
Old 09-03-2022, 14:15   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1943439
Sonork: 100.1669578
Thanks Meter: 214
Quote:
Its totally injustice to mark sale with price for 30 files - then 20 are allowed and after that to say dont mass download because you will be banned!!!

Rules are set by EFT Team , so when you sale product mark it 1 file or 5 file or 10 file its up to you, not to mark as 30 files , then 20 allowed but even is allowed if you download you will be banned ��
agreed with you bro,i have ftp dongle and i dont have issues when they stop fro daily usage to download
it says limit exhusted for the day,its fine.
but not fair when they blocked my serial because i downloaded 2.6TB in more than 14months or said that i steal files and sell to people while i didnt do such.
i bought program,i renew support after expired,i used my data,
so how im stealing when updating my firmwares and downloading models i dont have?
The Following User Says Thank You to nduka For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2022, 19:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nduka View Post
agreed with you bro,i have ftp dongle and i dont have issues when they stop fro daily usage to download
but not fair when they blocked my serial because i downloaded 2.6TB in more than 14months or said that i steal files and sell to people while i didnt do such.
so how im stealing when updating my firmwares and downloading models i dont have?
It happens the same to me - bro it's very simple - they should stop our download when they think it's enough.

We purchase 30 files per day, then they say you can download only 20 and if you download 20 then you will we get banned?

Why members should be banned when rules are set by them - EVEN IF WE WANT TO DOWNLOAD MORE THAN 20 FTP WILL NOT ALLOW, So where is our mistake?
Old 09-03-2022, 19:52   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nduka View Post
They forgot that on support are Huawei downgrade files 9GB 1 downgrade files.

Anyway, it's SIMPLE - THEY SIMPLE SHOULD STOP DOWNLOAD ON LIMIT EXCESS AND END OF the STORY. BUT THEY MAKE THIS WITH INTENTION SO THEY CAN BAN SERIALS
Old 09-06-2022, 14:29   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2879612
Sonork: SOBARO
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
They forgot that on support are Huawei downgrade files 9GB 1 downgrade files.

Anyway, it's SIMPLE - THEY SIMPLE SHOULD STOP DOWNLOAD ON LIMIT EXCESS AND END OF the STORY. BUT THEY MAKE THIS WITH INTENTION SO THEY CAN BAN SERIALS
what the beneftit of baning serial if you only paid once but if they didnt ban then u will always pay . Guilty .
Old 09-07-2022, 10:04   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterious View Post
what the beneftit of baning serial if you only paid once but if they didnt ban then u will always pay . Guilty .
With dongle is lower year price, any way i dont need EFT FTP file serve any more, there is nothing on that server that can bring your money back
Old 09-10-2022, 07:43   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2567334
Thanks Meter: 29
i agree with u

Quote:

i agree bro ... after purchase 30 or 20 limit ... we have to use daily full limit ...
its our rights...
its not stealing ...
The Following User Says Thank You to dmind956 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2022, 10:56   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmind956 View Post
i agree bro ... after purchase 30 or 20 limit ... we have to use daily full limit ...
its our rights...
its not stealing ...
That's what i say too. If rules are set by them then why we are the bad ones?! They will take our money and then ban us. This is planed by them and that's why we should avoid this team in future and every product manager involved