GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2004, 11:28   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 58172
Thanks Meter: 13
All Purchasing Experience

Hi Buddies,

I would like to start this THREAD in order to invite posting of the experience that you have underwent in purchasing Original Sws, Cables, Dongles and other stuffs for the Unlocking & Flashing purposes.

1. Most of the sites which declines direct sales has appointed RESELLERS and once the stuff is bought from the reseller, the things are delivered but do not meet the criteria that the stuff was meant for and advertised.

2. Some others sells the stuff with warranty and when we wanted to return the goods purchsed they says Cock and Bull stories to evade from the problem.

3. Few others boast that the stuffs they sell are superb compairing with other developers or manufacturers. But actually it was not so.

4. Some other people sell their products promising regular updates and subsequently try to cow money ($$$$) from the prospective buyers for other reasons.

Those are only a few that I have mentioned about the Products Sellers but Buddies, you would have experienced most worst situ than these. So please put all your experiences you had with the suppliers enabling others to know before they make a deal with such Suppliers.

Usually I call the Suppliers who do not supply the products as Advertised as "Genuine Cheaters" and the products as "Genuinely Substandard" in my words.

So may we start to highlight all those ROGUES who sell their "Genuinely Substandard" products to unsuspected customers in order to make money only. But Buddies, please you as an individual do not POST any de*****ng articles in favour of such suppliers and let such suppliers to answer the allegation.

Hope that all the cats will jump out of the basket.