GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2012, 02:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1370484
Thanks Meter: 57
Question AsanSam will it make it to the top? Do you AGREE OR NOT.

Since AsanSam team always deleted my post because I'm telling the truth but nothing but the truth

Do you like AsanSam Team that they bragging about full support ONLY for i9000 and i91000 on repairing one click IMEI, BASEBAND UNKNOWN, and UNBRICKED ( what does it mean DEAD BOOT REPAIR? ) they never tell you...

But as I read on their forum, NOW THEY SAY ONCE YOUR EFS on i9000 and i9100 is BAD their solutions will NOT WORK ( that's funny )

here is what Asansam dongle product manager said:

To all asansam dongle user (about unknown baseband)
repair unknow baseband work successfully (phone will root) , if we see after flash imei is blank and dont manipulating efs with other tools so don't try again
unknown baseband procedure only work successfully if you don't play efs and nv data before repair work with procedure if you are manipulated efs with other adb commands or other thing this procedure cant help you

How would you know if your android samsung i9000 and i9100 if the software is messed up already! ( ex: that has blank IMEI, unknown basband already )
and if someone tried to manipulate it already? I CAN'T KNOW THAT. DO YOU KNOW HOw TO know that? and once you tried their AsanSam and still bet BLANK IMEI once you repair it then they will tell you your EFS is BAD and they CANNOT HELP YOU ( really funny after they said they can repair corrupted i9000 and i91000 )

and for their new UPDATES YESTERDAY they support BLACKBERRY???
For a new product for samsung ( less than 1 month ) the 2nd released is blackberry ( VERY FUNNY ) WHY NOT JUST STICK WITH YOUR SAMSUNG SUPPORT since Blackberry unlocking is already DEAD and COPIED by YOUR TEAM from Soroya FREE solutions that he posted 2 days ago!

and the WORST ON THIS BLACKBERRY UNLOCK IS THAT IS SERVER BASED SO IF YOU HAVE BAD CONNECTION YOUR BLACKBERRY CANNOT BE UNLOCK

Many tools like MXbox, NSpro, FGbox, CycloneBox, BBbox, Polarbox, and many more ARE SUPPORTING WITHOUT SERVER ( meaning NO INTERNET CONNECTION )

So is up to you now to decide if you like this product as my conclusion will not last in the market because of their BIG MO*UTH from CROGsm always promised TOMORROW WILL PUT THE LISTED MODEL THAT SUPPORT ( that never EXIST ) and AsanSam Dongle product manager that always tell you YES, WE CAN REPAIR IT ( that never been tested from users saying he will put a video proof after vacation ) WOW when will your vacation end!

Thank you ALL...

If you have comment just post here for debate

Last edited by premiere_mobile; 01-04-2012 at 02:19.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:25   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1706330
Thanks Meter: 96
We do OUR BEST AND WILL TRY BY TEAM VIEWER HELP USERS WHO PLAYED WITH EFS!
SEE STICKY THREAD ABOUT IT!
WE FIND SOLUTION; NOW NEED TEST IT.
Also PLEASE DONT BLAME US AS YOU ARE BORING.
DONT USE OUR TOOL AND SHUT UP!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:31   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 405730
Thanks Meter: 184
Quote:
bravooooo!!!

what a very polite answer from a new product supporter..

LOL!!!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 02:40   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 665989
Sonork: 100.1597348
Thanks Meter: 552
Now, All new Boxes providers concentrate only on Promo rather than Programs.

Just make a colorful poster with a Youtube Video Proof. That's it. This is what you need to do for a server-based unlock Product.

LoL

The Following User Says Thank You to ABDUL RAJA For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 02:40   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROGsm View Post
We do OUR BEST AND WILL TRY BY TEAM VIEWER HELP USERS WHO PLAYED WITH EFS!
SEE STICKY THREAD ABOUT IT!
WE FIND SOLUTION; NOW NEED TEST IT.
Also PLEASE DONT BLAME US AS YOU ARE BORING.
You always had been a BIG MO*TH since the first released of your product " AsanSam dongle "
until now WHERE YOUR LISTED INVISIBLE MODELS SUPPORTED and AsanSam product manager's Video proof of repairing BAD EFS??? all you deleted that post! LOL VERY FUNNY that you do not want to be criticize by potential buyers and resellers all you want is MONEY to get into your hands and BE GONE!

Well, if you have the solutions HOW COME YOU NEVER HELP THE OTHER USERS THAT POST HIS PROBLEM with i9000 that has bad EFS and YOU ALREADY DELETED because you do not want for the potential buyers to see it, once they see your solutions is not working your AsanSam will be sleeping in their shop! LOL

WHY NOT SHOW BAD AND GOOD THINGS THAT POST ON YOUR FORUM BE SEEN BY MANY? you want to hide all your sh*t because your team is just roockie that never test their product well before realising it...
Old 01-04-2012, 02:55   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Bla bla bla, just crap talk. I said you and repeat you.
You don't like us? Sorry you don't need US.
Also for repair EFS, solution is ready, just to inform you
When we realise few hot updates, you will want buy it, remember my words.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:59   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Bla bla bla, just crap talk. I said you and repeat you.
You don't like us? Sorry you don't need US.
Also for repair EFS, solution is ready, just to inform you
When we realise few hot updates, you will want buy it, remember my words.
REALLY... Sorry but I ordered SPTbox already that always there to HELP users and made REAL SOLUTIONS FOR UNLOCK, IMEI REPAIR, FLASH REAL!!! FIRST IN THE WORLD ALWAYS! and DO NOT NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR INVISIBLE SAMSUNG UPDATES
or wait for the new updates for BRAGGING full support on i9000 << ( ONLY OK ) and i9100 <<< (ONLY OK ) EFS repair NOT WORKING SOLUTIONS <<<< VERY FUNNY LOL

GoodByE
Old 01-05-2012, 05:21   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 50772
Sonork: 100.1590990
Thanks Meter: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by premiere_mobile View Post
REALLY... Sorry but I ordered SPTbox already that always there to HELP users and made REAL SOLUTIONS FOR UNLOCK, IMEI REPAIR, FLASH REAL!!! FIRST IN THE WORLD ALWAYS! and DO NOT NEED TO WAIT FOR YOUR INVISIBLE SAMSUNG UPDATES
or wait for the new updates for BRAGGING full support on i9000 << ( ONLY OK ) and i9100 <<< (ONLY OK ) EFS repair NOT WORKING SOLUTIONS <<<< VERY FUNNY LOL

GoodByE
Old 01-05-2012, 13:18   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1122200
Sonork: 100.1669761
Thanks Meter: 558
This is Good Dongle DONT BLAME each other if u are using this dongle tell them i am facing this problem team check it and try to slove your problem.
Old 01-05-2012, 13:34   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 869809
Thanks Meter: 1,709
as the usual....every new team here will hear and see noisy words and every one will blame the new teams...

guys...relax and be patience,the asansam dongle team in the first road and see what they did in the first updates...they added almost all samsung android based phones and they did an update for black berry unlocking...

so for every one who don't like the new dongle simply don't use it....

b.r.
Old 01-05-2012, 13:52   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1038811
Sonork: 100.1585462
Thanks Meter: 974
I do not get this one... a widow without a husband... this lammer is not even this tool's customer/user and is already complaining.

I will not be buying it, but I do not have to start b1tching about every single tool that I do not own.

JUST DO NOT BUY IT AND SHUT THE H3LL UP.

I do not like the advertisement, do not like how they start the "introduction" or the way they handle critism. I keep to myself do not have to open a thread to say how much I hate something that I DO NOT HAVE.

This is an open market, if you do not like something you do not buy it and that should be IT.

To handle samsung you have SPT, Z3X, SL, Polarbox, SGtool, Furious, MicroBox, Octopus and even some obscure tool that I do not know and now another one is trying to get a piece of the pie. Buy the one you like and shut up already.
Old 01-05-2012, 14:17   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Really true, they are here only to blame new team. Just be patiente and wait.
Old 01-05-2012, 14:18   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1122200
Sonork: 100.1669761
Thanks Meter: 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by the scavenger View Post
as the usual....every new team here will hear and see noisy words and every one will blame the new teams...

guys...relax and be patience,the asansam dongle team in the first road and see what they did in the first updates...they added almost all samsung android based phones and they did an update for black berry unlocking...

b.r.
I am agree with you

same word i want to said which one edit you in reply.
The Following User Says Thank You to uandumobile For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 14:23   #14 (permalink)

Member: 1708362
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Really true, they are here only to blame new team. Just be patiente and wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by the scavenger View Post

b.r.
same word i want to said which one edit you in reply
Old 01-15-2012, 13:09   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

This is the " Word First " from this team is not supposed to be called World First because all are lies that they can repair IMEI NULL and UNKNOWN BASE BAND...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f716...world-1406498/

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f716...20/index2.html

YES, the AsanSam dongle is cheap but will it do the JOB for you???
or will it be just collecting dust from your shop
Since AsanSam all last updates are fake, old phone support ( only for flashing NOT EVEN unlock! ) that many tools can unlock all their supported list...
and they said the IMEI NULL and UNKNOWN BASEBAND IS ALREADY FIXED then where are the PROOF of SUCCESS even they cannot make a VIDEO PROOF ( no CUT OK ) of REPAIRING IMEI NULL and UNKNOWN BASEBAND REPAIRED from them! They let you see the successfully repaired on they AsanSam Dongle ( LOGS ONLY ) but once you turn on the i9000 and i9100 YOU WILL STILL SEE THE PHONE IS STILL IMEI NULL and UNKNOWNBASEBAND even though is already fixed from AsanSam dongle that's how they roll...

IS UP TO YOU TO DECIDE IF YOU REALLY WANT THIS CHEAP DONGLE TO BUY that will be COLLECTING DUST from your shop and not gain any money from it since it will be harder to use because is all based on usb, to use a box u need Z3X, Setool, etc... that already support most of the models they did support and WHY WE WOULD NEED AsanSam for... if Z3X can do the job without AsanSam dongle
How come until now I do not see any succesfully repaired IMEI null and baseband unknown from any users?

ALL WE SEE IS JUST COMPLAINT THAT IS NOT REALLY WORKING AT ALL!
and THEY WILL ANSWER YOU OH.. IS PROBABLY IS A HARDWARE ISSUE ALREADY, PLEASE CHECK HARDWARE...

is this just a AsanSam advertisement to make money but all just LIES...
Do they really can repair IMEI NULL and UNKNOWN BASEBAND on i9000 and i9100???

or this is all just a DREAM THAT WILL NEVER COME TRUE...
what a AsanSam Dongle we have....

here is one of users logs:
anjuman
Freak Poster

Member: 667941
brother i buy this dongle for repair imei i9100 i try it with 2 devices but all are same its cant fix,.....any other solution for repair ..asansam what i do.....now
its so complete but its not done..stil imei null and baseband unknown.

ASAN SAM v1.6.5 [STD+ Module]
----------------------------------
Dongle HID : 230320260
Dongle S/N : 0000000461
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turn-on the Phone Goto 'Settings > Application > Development'
And Check 'Usb Debugging' Then Connect Usb Cable To Phone And Install Needed Driver.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prepairing ...OK
Device Found!
Prepairing Method 1 ... OK
Phone Reset Done!
Now When Phone Turn On please Enter *#06# Code to Phone if IMEI Appear Press Cancel
And Procedure Finished but if You Dont see IMEI Press Continue
Waiting For Command ... Continue
Prepairing Method 2 ...
=========> Step 1 ...OK
=========> Step 2 ...OK
=========> Step 3 ...OK
Phone Reset Done!
Now When Phone Turn On please Enter *#06# Code to Phone if IMEI Appear Press Cancel
And Procedure Finished but if You Dont see IMEI Press Continue

Waiting For Command ... Prepairing Method 3 ...
=========> Step 1 ...OK
=========> Step 2 ...OK
=========> Step 3 ...OK
=========> Step 4 ...OK
=========> Step 5 ...OK
=========> Step 6 ...OK
=========> Step 7 ...OK
=========> Step 8 ...OK
=========> Step 9 ...OK
Phone Reset Done!
Operation Completed <<<< COMPLETED BUT STILL IMEI NULL and UNKNOWN BASEBAND
Operation Time: 00:02:26

After this : THEY WILL TELL YOU YOU HAVE HARDWARE ISSSUE NOW after 3 steps ( last updates ) for repairing is done and didn't work for sure it is HARDWARE???

Last edited by premiere_mobile; 01-15-2012 at 13:17.