GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2020, 22:49   #16 (permalink)

Member: 2623369
Thanks Meter: 6

Dear resident2011 be reasonable
I dealt with (CODES-GSM) a lot and he is an example of honesty and ethics, he has been working for 12 years and you cannot do the same for five years only, because customer service is based on trust and integrity and not on greed and lying.
Try to learn from it,
The Following User Says Thank You to infosud For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2020, 23:46   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 452143
Thanks Meter: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by technico View Post
Hello,

With too much regrets and too much anger i write this post !

I am Wajih Owner of Code-GSM, i have many customers and many sellers that i am dealing with.

From about two days, i have been contacted by one of my customers that he formatted his computer and he changed his hard drive (HE WAS ON WINDOWS 7).

He wanted to reactivate his licence.

So he contacted me.

I tried to contact my reseller and he said to me that he don't deal anymore with "dtprotool.com" with this number +573046501469 for problems similar to mine.

I have tried to contact him directly, and he didn't stop saying to read the rules before to format the computer (the tutorial that he wrote was for WINDOWS 10).

All other ones are giving access to restore access to licences.

I have spent my money for nothing.

THIS MAN DON'T know how to deal with peoples and he thinks just about himself and not how to make RIGHT BUSINESS and FAIR BUSINESS.

So i write this post to aware everyone about him.

I had screenshots about all our discussion, i will post them if necessary.

SO PLEASE BE AWARE.

My customer blocked now and he paid his money to get blocked.

Don't work with him, apparently he has no solution to recover your access in case you lost it.

Good afternoon, I am a dtpro user -I have had it for more than a year and it has served me a lot!
The rules are clear and the information is in the product description, I have been able to make nokia xiaomi without paying credits, while other tools asked me for expensive credits or authorized xiaomi accounts.

It is always giving us real updates without the need for internet or credit.
we have xiaomi emmc support without auth. for more than a year ago. while other tools are just adding this

DTPRO seems to me to be one of the best tools on the market, it has restrictions but it complies with what it offers

It seems to me a badly intended act to open a post like "CHEATERS" to a tool that has been a pioneer in many unlocking methods, that even other tools do not add or support for credits

i love dtpro
Old 11-23-2020, 00:18   #18 (permalink)

Member: 2735235
Thanks Meter: 10
Donate money to this user
It is incredible that they only talk about DT PRO in a negative way, one of the tools that leaves the most money on a daily basis, an excellent tool for huawei, and xiaomi that even
The moment has not charged a single peso, for update or for supporting, where all the files are free, how many current tools can give you what they have given you
dt pro tool without charging anything, only the activation of the license, how many tools have WhatsApp groups, to give support, none, that's why it's so annoying
that pseudo-unlocker only dedicate themselves to criticize a tool that was the first to really support huawei, and it continues to discredit us with its support for
xiaomi, the rules have always been clear to everyone, license for a single pc, because you want to come blame the support if the rules have been violated,
Apart from how they talk to support, because I don't see anyone treating the support managers of the other teams badly, you can see the campaign from miles away
I discredit that there against the tool, greetings to all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JGONZ For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2020, 02:05   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1530237
Sonork: 100.1614868
Thanks Meter: 5,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by infosud View Post
Dear resident2011 be reasonable
I dealt with (CODES-GSM) a lot and he is an example of honesty and ethics, he has been working for 12 years and you cannot do the same for five years only, because customer service is based on trust and integrity and not on greed and lying.
Try to learn from it,

Hey man!
I have been working for the Unlockers community for 15 years in more than 5 projects in all this time.
The rules are clear, I don't understand what defamation is
the support is unique and exclusively for our clients
the rules must be followed
I see many teams blocking dongles for sharing them with flexihub etc ... and I don't see fighting with them-

the Big problem is that they want to get Free licenses. and as they have not been able, it only remains to defame
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to resident2011 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-23-2020, 18:40   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 448639
Thanks Meter: 165
good afternoon

I have been a DTPRO user since its beginnings, and when I was going to buy the first thing I read were the rules and limitations in its description.
Since I bought it I was always informed about its limitations and its policy of one and only computer, and with the use I understood why it has this limitation.
It is one of the few tools that have a direct line with the CODER and the Product Support, where you can contact them via Whatsapp to add new models or solve errors or bugs

Since I bought it, it has always released magnificent updates, I added Xiaomi without auth for qualcomm models more than 1 year ago. which is just adding many tools so far.

I am a DTPRO user and I cannot complain, it has always been to provide us with the best updates, they are always working for the user, it does not consume credits, it was a pioneer in Huawei and Nokia

I DO NOT understand why they say cheats. If the tool complies with what was promised and when you are going to buy in the product description it says its limitations and rules.
Why not accuse other tools that did not take 2 months and were taken off the market as GRT Dongle ?.
because other dongles do NOT accuse that if you share them by Flexihub they are blocked forever.

I think the problem is because the product manager is Latin "Colombian" and that annoys many of them, that many tools in the market had to start working with xiaomi phones without Credits, because DTPRO was damaging their business.

I hope that DTPRO will stay with us for a long time, and please let a great tool work

i love DTPRO, with its rules.
Old 11-23-2020, 19:41   #21 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1867175
Sonork: 100.1607600
Thanks Meter: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by resident2011 View Post
Hey man!
I have been working for the Unlockers community for 15 years in more than 5 projects in all this time.
The rules are clear, I don't understand what defamation is
the support is unique and exclusively for our clients
the rules must be followed
I see many teams blocking dongles for sharing them with flexihub etc ... and I don't see fighting with them-

the Big problem is that they want to get Free licenses. and as they have not been able, it only remains to defame
Just my 1 question
if i buy tool today & in next week my hard drive crashed or windows crashed then what i do ?
please tell us about this issue ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Unlock Source For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2020, 20:01   #22 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 145183
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 791
Lool you lose your mony dear like me �� and he tell you read rules that’s what’s Iam training to explain for all

They no have solution to recover account
Old 11-23-2020, 21:04   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlock Source View Post
Just my 1 question
if i buy tool today & in next week my hard drive crashed or windows crashed then what i do ?
please tell us about this issue ?

If you buy today and your HD is crashed you need contact to product support for solve this. please do not format computer without talk first with our PS.

Support is for customers!!
Old 11-23-2020, 21:13   #24 (permalink)
Product Manager

Belive me they not have anything they starsat craying and they ask you to read rules
Read rules
Read rules
100% lose mony they can’t help be aware freind do t get this tools it’s not professional
Better get another tools like Uniandroid or Nck or eft better and you will got more suported phone
Belive me **** tools
Old 11-23-2020, 21:15   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

this guy -Called GSM-CODES not is Customer of DTPRO! no is reseller of DTPRO
Support is unique and exclusive for DTPRO Customers
-If you share password or license - easy is banned

EXAMPLE

This Guy NO is customer of DTPRO no is reseller of DTPRO! and want license freee!! - many time after send license and tell this is my license and need reactive, days later he writes and says that he sold, after he bought, now he says that it is from a friend and or client who wrote to him.

easy -license blocked Support is for customers! if you not are customer not contact for try to cheat US.

Old 11-23-2020, 21:23   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Here he writes to us threatening that he has 3 workers and will start a smear campaign. but he is not a dtpro user! it was easier to tell us that you wanted a gift license

This guy is a scammer, he has not bought DTPRO nor is he a dtpro user! And the rules are clear.

We do not accept threats, much less.

Old 11-23-2020, 21:24   #27 (permalink)
Product Manager

Look how they’re support be nice if you ask to reactive your licence again even after 1 days they will start craying and block you

Last edited by technico; 11-23-2020 at 21:30.
Old 11-23-2020, 21:26   #28 (permalink)
Product Manager

Yes cose you cheat me and you give me my licence cheater dtool pro cheater cheater and not professional
Old 11-23-2020, 21:29   #29 (permalink)
Product Manager

Old 11-23-2020, 21:43   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

rules are clear!
  • license only for one unique computer
  • for format use guide
  • error in windows pc - please contact our product support before of format computer
  • support is unique and exclusive for customer
  • if you share license or password will be banned

this is clear in description of tool!! This is clear for all customers...
- many team block your card id for share codes or for share smart cards.