GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2010, 10:08   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351

Apart the one click imei change what is new and not free (in fact all is ...but not with a "push me baby" and with some search...)
Perhaps if they lunched the box with Android...easy way...
Anyway Good Luck to them.

br,
free1600

Old 05-04-2010, 14:00   #17 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 170380
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by backbiter17 View Post
if they can build a big database of roms,service manuals,etc in one place (support server) its fine with me
will wait & see

wbr,A
Yes we already announced that and rom data base upload in process soon you will see

The Following User Says Thank You to ..::Mobile Smoker::.. For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2010, 15:58   #18 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 170380
Sonork: 100.1577994
Thanks Meter: 3,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
LISTEN PAL I SAID TO U YES, but they do not support Illegal imei change apart from this all is free after buying the mutli unlocker , and seens you are really fresh not to know who JIC technology aka JIC electronics are one of the leading in GSM since a long long time ago pal, Neelix etc... the most powerful dct3 and dct4 flasher that ever came out at the time search forums you wil know best.

JIC aka Dave , if you want references ask few oldies in here they might assist you

Regards all the way threw UK & ****** @ 1999 - 2010
My question is still there.is multi unlocker is free??
or you have to pay??

and hope you will like this as well

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f616...ro-2-a-991966/

its included SPRINT TOUCH PRO2 AS WELL

Old 05-05-2010, 06:05   #19 (permalink)

Member: 1294411
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_lp28 View Post
AXE BOX

The most fake box in gsm world

THIS IS A PUBLIC WARNING FOR ALL MOBILE UNLOCKERS

Selling a box for 180 usd, what is just free software all over the internet.

this is a real cheat

so we have to stop this scam and warn all our dears and friends in gsm field

Hope this topic will not be taken as a personal affair against AXE BOX its just my way to say stop scams we are not DUMPs we have minds inside our brains, try to sell this crap in the planet mars

By buying and acepting using AXE BOX today you will buy and accept using the box that I will make next week to unlock siemens with modified GUI of JOKER free software

STOP & THINK - USE YOUR BRAIN & SAY STOP THE SCAM

Its true , and for 180$ we can buy more profesional solutions and not AXE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mobile Smoker::.. View Post
I think you are 1 or man hole ball licker

just answer these

where you saw any fee soft which can ONE CLICK CHANGE IMEI?

Where you saw soft which can IOLATE,JADE,RHODIUM,TOUCH HD,RAPHAIL ECT DIRECT UNLOCK??

WHERE YOU HAVE SEEN ANY SOFT WITH ONE CLICK CID UNLOCK??

Where you saw any free software which can RESET LIFE TIMER??

IF YOU HAVE THEM OR SAW ANYWHERE THEN PLZ GUIDE REST OF FORUM MEMBERS TO GET AND DONOT WASTE MONY ON OUR BOX LOLX

JUST DONOT TRY TO BE OVERSMART

WITH NO REGARDS

Bilal Shah
Ok lets start
IMEI change = theves = criminals and you can make jale in a lott off countris for this, so we are not criminals , not need.
Reset Life time = fraud ... you all know for what is used (ebayers here ??)
Direct unlock = woid off waranty , (the majority are not criminals , we deal with phones , also new models and they have waranty so i beter use other tool what calculate unlock code and i wayte also some new sw what is calculate unlock code from imei and the waranty for phone remain)
Cid unlock ... you can doo also with other tools its inaf free on xda or ower the internet , ok maybe not all is one click but also we are not idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POLARBOX_TEAM View Post
this product is same by ult-pro after 2months no more update...

now my ult box is garbages now..
and dont forget also the ust white box scam and upgrdate posibility to ust 2 what was also just a ....

Quote:
simple answer to all question with yes but do not support illegal imei changing

GSM Software Developers, Bespoke Software Solutions for Mobile Phone Distributors, Wholesale Companies and Networks, GSM unlocking, GSM reprograming, GSM Forensics, JIC Technology

they will be more than happy to assist you i am sure. for thier multi unlocker

which supports all models

Blackberry, iDen, HTC, HTC SMART ,Alcatel, ZTE , Huawei, PALM PRE GSM/3G

and cheaper, so....... your box when u refer to it as our box does that mean you are the coder??!! or product manager , forgive my little iq levels.

br
Quote:
LISTEN PAL I SAID TO U YES, but they do not support Illegal imei change apart from this all is free after buying the mutli unlocker , and seens you are really fresh not to know who JIC technology aka JIC electronics are one of the leading in GSM since a long long time ago pal, Neelix etc... the most powerful dct3 and dct4 flasher that ever came out at the time search forums you wil know best.

JIC aka Dave , if you want references ask few oldies in here they might assist you

Regards all the way threw UK & ****** @ 1999 - 2010
nothing new , they support only what is supported by other tools and criminals

Quote:
Yes we already announced that and rom data base upload in process soon you will see
Sure , but was advertized from start with a big support full with flash files.
But wth is already free all over the internet or offered by htc support via they support site so we already have a free database and not need to pay 180$
Also the box started by advertising android (its in the supported list on the official site also here its listed but... not supported by they yet , a big flash colection on the support what also don`t exist , direct unlock ... but for older models you need to make the same thing almost like with other tools.
Check here , i writed here about this also more detaliated
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/mxkey-htc-scared-axe-box-htc-mr-siroya-989638/#post5789165
and why they have the name AXE box ?
Axe Bodyspray - Sued!!! | Buzzvines.com | Blog of Pakistan | Pakistan | Pakistan News | Pakistan Government | Pakistan Politics | Pakistan Companies| Pakistan People | Pakistan Sports
Axe needs to be sued for false advertising! | Facebook
Axe box do the same thing big promises and they advertising they box by supporting andoid , big database what is not true.
Also they start do modify posts like
Axe box repair imei htc?? Msm 7200 u omap [Archive] - GSM-Forum

Quote:
or you have to pay??

And now they last scam but this is too much for us , we are realy loking like idiots ?

AxeBox Update : 04-05-2010

World First One Click IMEI Repair -HTC Touch Pro2

No Other Tool / Device Can Unlock This Phone so what to Say now ?

The bigest thing imei change , what is good for criminals
But no other tool ??? are you start to be crazy now , FG or mxkey then what is ???

btw mxkey supported list for htc

Code:
HTC OMAP based processor phones:
Artemis
HTC P3300 / HTC P3301 / Dopod P800 / Dopod P800W / Orange SPV M650 / T-Mobile MDA Compact III / O2 Xda Orbit 
Elf_Elfin
HTC P3450 / HTC Touch / HTC Ted Baker Needle / Orange & HTC Touch P3450 / Dopod S1 / T-Mobile MDA Touch / O2 Xda Nova / Vodafone VPA Touch
Excalibur
HTC S620 / HTC S621 / Rogers & HTC S621 / Dopod C720W / Dopod C720 / T-Mobile Dash / T-Mobile MDA Mail / O2 Xda Cosmo / Orange SPV E600 
Gene
HTC P3400 / HTC P3400i / HTC P3401 / Dopod D600 / Dopod D600 (Action Version)
Herald
HTC P4350 / HTC P4351 / Dopod C800 / Dopod C858 / O2 Xda Terra / Vodafone VPA Compact IV / T-Mobile Wing 
Monet
HTC S320 / Virgin Lobster 700TV
Oxygen
HTC S310 / Dopod 310 / Orange SPV C100
Opal
HTC T222X / HTC Touch Viva / Dopod Touch Viva / T-Mobile MDA Basic 
Shadow
T-Mobile Shadow / HTC Kii 100
Pharos
HTC P3470 / Dopod P660
Vox
HTC S710 / HTC S711 / Dopod C500 / Dopod C730 / Vodafone VDA V / Vodafone v1415 / Vodafone v7505 / SFR S710 / Orange SPV E650 / Swisscom XPA v1415 
HTC QUALCOMM based processor phones:
Diamond
AKA: HTC P3700 / HTC P3701 / HTC P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond / HTC Touch Diamond P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond (White Gold Edition) / Orange & HTC Touch Diamond / Swisscom & HTC Touch Diamond / Vodafone & HTC Touch Diamond / Dopod S900 (Touch Diamond) / O2 Xda Diamond / O2 Xda Ignito / T-Mobile MDA Compact IV / EMobile E******* S21HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-02A 
Iolite
HTC T424X / HTC Touch Cruise / Dopod Touch Cruise / O2 Xda Guide 
Jade
HTC T323X / HTC Touch 3G / Dopod Touch 
Jump
Kaiser
HTC P4550 / HTC TyTN II / Orange & HTC TyTN II / Vodafone VPA Compact V / Vodafone v1615 / SFR v1615 / Swisscom XPA v1615 / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / AT&T Tilt / O2 Xda Stellar / EMobile E******* S11HT 
Mega
HTC Touch2 T3333
Niki
HTC P5500 / HTC P5520 / HTC Touch Dual / Orange & HTC Touch Dual / SFR & HTC Touch Dual / Swisscom & HTC Touch Dual / Vodafone & HTC Touch Dual / Dopod S600 / T-Mobile MDA Touch Plus / O2 Xda Star / EMobile E******* Lite S12HT 
Polaris
HTC P3650 / HTC P3651 / HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Cruise P3651 / SFR & HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Find / Dopod P860 / O2 Xda Orbit 2
Quartz
HTC T829X / HTC Max 4G 
Rhodium
HTC T737X / HTC Touch Pro2 / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro2 / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro2 / T-Mobile MDA Vario V / T-Mobile Wing II / AT&T Tilt2 
Topaz
HTC T535X / HTC Touch Diamond2 / O2 Xda Diamond 2 / T-Mobile MDA Compact V /AT&T HTC Pure
Wings
HTC S730 / SoftBank X03HT / O2 Xda Atmos 
Rose
HTC S740 / HTC S741 / HTC S742 / HTC S743 / EMobile E******* S22HT 
HD2
HTC Leo / HTC Leo 100 / HTC T8585 / HTC T9193
And also
Raphael
HTC T727X / HTC Touch Pro / Orange & HTC Touch Pro / Swisscom & HTC Touch Pro / Vodafone & HTC Touch Pro / AT&T & HTC Fuze / O2 Xda Diamond Pro / O2 Xda Serra / T-Mobile MDA Vario IV / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro / Verizon XV6850 / SoftBank X05HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-01A / Dopod Touch Pro 
HD / Blackstone
HTC T828X / HTC Touch HD / Dopod Touch HD
Hero (Android)
HTC A62XX / HTC Hero / T-Mobile G2 Touch / Dopod Magic / Era G2 Touch
So before you write somthing , promise or advertising , better do some reserch also about other tools and if you advertize somting then also include in the product or its considered scam and we are think you want to cheat us.

No regards

BTW don`t forget also when you claim no other tool ... this page
http://www.htc-unlocks.com/index.php

Old 05-05-2010, 10:05   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 574484
Sonork: 1584084
Thanks Meter: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardspl View Post

Ok lets start
IMEI change = theves = criminals and you can make jale in a lott off countris for this, so we are not criminals , not need.
Direct unlock = woid off waranty , (the majority are not criminals , we deal with phones , also new models and they have waranty so i beter use other tool what calculate unlock code and i wayte also some new sw what is calculate unlock code from imei and the waranty for phone remain)
Cid unlock ... you can doo also with other tools its inaf free on xda or ower the internet , ok maybe not all is one click but also we are not idiots.

and dont forget also the ust white box scam and upgrdate posibility to ust 2 what was also just a ....

But wth is already free all over the internet or offered by htc support via they support site so we already have a free database and not need to pay 180$
Also the box started by advertising android (its in the supported list on the official site also here its listed but... not supported by they yet , a big flash colection on the support what also don`t exist , direct unlock ... but for older models you need to make the same thing almost like with other tools.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/mxkey-htc-scared-axe-box-htc-mr-siroya-989638/#post5789165
Axe Bodyspray - Sued!!! | Buzzvines.com | Blog of Pakistan | Pakistan | Pakistan News | Pakistan Government | Pakistan Politics | Pakistan Companies| Pakistan People | Pakistan Sports
Axe box do the same thing big promises and they advertising they box by supporting andoid , big database what is not true.

And now they last scam but this is too much for us , we are realy loking like idiots ?

But no other tool ??? are you start to be crazy now , FG or mxkey then what is ???

Code:
Artemis
HTC P3300 / HTC P3301 / Dopod P800 / Dopod P800W / Orange SPV M650 / T-Mobile MDA Compact III / O2 Xda Orbit 
Elf_Elfin
HTC P3450 / HTC Touch / HTC Ted Baker Needle / Orange & HTC Touch P3450 / Dopod S1 / T-Mobile MDA Touch / O2 Xda Nova / Vodafone VPA Touch
Excalibur
HTC S620 / HTC S621 / Rogers & HTC S621 / Dopod C720W / Dopod C720 / T-Mobile Dash / T-Mobile MDA Mail / O2 Xda Cosmo / Orange SPV E600 
Gene
Herald
HTC P4350 / HTC P4351 / Dopod C800 / Dopod C858 / O2 Xda Terra / Vodafone VPA Compact IV / T-Mobile Wing 
Monet
Oxygen
Opal
Shadow
Pharos
HTC P3470 / Dopod P660
Vox
HTC S710 / HTC S711 / Dopod C500 / Dopod C730 / Vodafone VDA V / Vodafone v1415 / Vodafone v7505 / SFR S710 / Orange SPV E650 / Swisscom XPA v1415 
Diamond
AKA: HTC P3700 / HTC P3701 / HTC P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond / HTC Touch Diamond P3702 / HTC Touch Diamond (White Gold Edition) / Orange & HTC Touch Diamond / Swisscom & HTC Touch Diamond / Vodafone & HTC Touch Diamond / Dopod S900 (Touch Diamond) / O2 Xda Diamond / O2 Xda Ignito / T-Mobile MDA Compact IV / EMobile E******* S21HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-02A 
Iolite
Jade
Jump
Kaiser
HTC P4550 / HTC TyTN II / Orange & HTC TyTN II / Vodafone VPA Compact V / Vodafone v1615 / SFR v1615 / Swisscom XPA v1615 / T-Mobile MDA Vario III / AT&T Tilt / O2 Xda Stellar / EMobile E******* S11HT 
Mega
HTC Touch2 T3333
Niki
HTC P5500 / HTC P5520 / HTC Touch Dual / Orange & HTC Touch Dual / SFR & HTC Touch Dual / Swisscom & HTC Touch Dual / Vodafone & HTC Touch Dual / Dopod S600 / T-Mobile MDA Touch Plus / O2 Xda Star / EMobile E******* Lite S12HT 
Polaris
HTC P3650 / HTC P3651 / HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Cruise P3651 / SFR & HTC Touch Cruise / HTC Touch Find / Dopod P860 / O2 Xda Orbit 2
Quartz
HTC T829X / HTC Max 4G 
Rhodium
HTC T737X / HTC Touch Pro2 / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro2 / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro2 / T-Mobile MDA Vario V / T-Mobile Wing II / AT&T Tilt2 
Topaz
HTC T535X / HTC Touch Diamond2 / O2 Xda Diamond 2 / T-Mobile MDA Compact V /AT&T HTC Pure
Wings
Rose
HD2
And also
Raphael
HTC T727X / HTC Touch Pro / Orange & HTC Touch Pro / Swisscom & HTC Touch Pro / Vodafone & HTC Touch Pro / AT&T & HTC Fuze / O2 Xda Diamond Pro / O2 Xda Serra / T-Mobile MDA Vario IV / Alltel & HTC Touch Pro / Sprint & HTC Touch Pro / Verizon XV6850 / SoftBank X05HT / NTT DoCoMo PRO series HT-01A / Dopod Touch Pro 
HD / Blackstone
Hero (Android)
So before you write somthing , promise or advertising , better do some reserch also about other tools and if you advertize somting then also include in the product or its considered scam and we are think you want to cheat us.

No regards

Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - HTC Unlocks
JUST GO AND S H U T YOUR F U K I N *****

we kno how much this box worth i already bought and its working like a charm.

if imei change is criminals act then go and kill all gsm boxes amost 99% tools support imei change.

just donot F U K I N show us that how this mxkey HTC CRAP there even 5% of models working other all just fake listed and not working froof is their forum section just go and look by your self

BTW y you just vist MXKEY HTC section and see all section full of NOT WORKING WORDS

BTW who you are with 4 posts and giving advices to all forum members who are here for years and kno better what to buy and what not to.

just go and lick MAN HOLE A S S

BTW visit AxeBox section and find a single person crying for not working this is called working solution

now STFU and go and sleep

and the site you refferd they are CHANGING 15EU for each operation.

again saying just donot show us the F U K I N way we are just not a kid

no regards to nonsense out of mind person

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shahabsiddiqui For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-05-2010, 10:35   #21 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 869809
Thanks Meter: 1,709
Quote:

Ok lets start

Code:
Artemis
Elf_Elfin
Excalibur
Gene
Herald
Monet
Oxygen
Opal
Shadow
Pharos
HTC P3470 / Dopod P660
Vox
Diamond
Iolite
Jade
Jump
Kaiser
Mega
HTC Touch2 T3333
Niki
Polaris
Quartz
HTC T829X / HTC Max 4G 
Rhodium
Topaz
Wings
Rose
HD2
And also
Raphael
HD / Blackstone
Hero (Android)

No regards

Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - HTC Unlocks

go to your mom and ask her for milk stupid

if u think mx-key HTC unlocking work then go and try it but as i saw in MX-key section not work
at least this product is based on server not standalone
for imei repair\change i guess this tool is world first who add this feature

no regards for maroon like u

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bk.gsm For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-05-2010, 10:43   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 120120
Sonork: 100.1592092
Thanks Meter: 234
Humm... It seems like this junior member after all is not junior!
I guess we hve here a product supporter from another tool disguised with a new ID.
Itīs really ashame how people are getting so low and dirty in GSM bussines!
In fact iīm intented to buy this box because it will save me lotīs of time in research for things that i can do just by pressing one button! And you know time is money!!! So to the programmers of AXE box keep your good work and soon you will have another *******r!

PS: i can bet that i know who is this Hardspl....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bauzito For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:52   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauzito View Post
I guess we hve here a product supporter from another tool disguised with a new ID.
In fact iīm intented to buy this box because it will save me lotīs of time in research for things that i can do just by pressing one button! And you know time is money!!! So to the programmers of AXE box keep your good work and soon you will have another *******r!

Exact.. I already ordered the box as for me it means saving time.
I can add I bought it whatever I have already in as well furious which is a serious tool about HTC.
What the people can't understand is that any amount you can pay for a box is related to the volumes of work you have.
Who is not willing to pay the price of a tool is free to waste his time all over the forum.. not my business.
About the product supporter with the new id? 100% sure about this but be fairy looks like is not any more a prerogative of this forum and/or market

BR

Alex

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 10:56   #24 (permalink)
Product Supporter

@moulnisky

I agree with u cuz time is money

best regards

The Following User Says Thank You to bk.gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2010, 12:39   #25 (permalink)

Member: 1294411
Thanks Meter: 3
Wtf try to read again , and again and after you undestend what i writed then give answer

1. whre is the android unlock what is advertized by box ?
2. where is the big support area full with flash files
3. No Other Tool / Device Can Unlock This Phone ?? i just show at least have 2 boxes including FG and MX (fg it also a sh.. product then ?
4. read the rest , i just tired with idiots who can undestend somthing what is writen down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahabsiddiqui View Post
JUST GO AND S H U T YOUR F U K I N *****

we kno how much this box worth i already bought and its working like a charm.

if imei change is criminals act then go and kill all gsm boxes amost 99% tools support imei change.

just donot F U K I N show us that how this mxkey HTC CRAP there even 5% of models working other all just fake listed and not working froof is their forum section just go and look by your self

BTW y you just vist MXKEY HTC section and see all section full of NOT WORKING WORDS

BTW who you are with 4 posts and giving advices to all forum members who are here for years and kno better what to buy and what not to.

just go and lick MAN HOLE A S S

BTW visit AxeBox section and find a single person crying for not working this is called working solution

now STFU and go and sleep

and the site you refferd they are CHANGING 15EU for each operation.

again saying just donot show us the F U K I N way we are just not a kid

no regards to nonsense out of mind person
Same for you , read what i writed on the top of the replay for the other "inteligent" user.

And yes its cost the unlock with the tool 15eur , they was firt in the world with unlock solution for touch pro 2 and exist from 2008.

No regards also for morons like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by the scavenger View Post
go to your mom and ask her for milk stupid

if u think mx-key HTC unlocking work then go and try it but as i saw in MX-key section not work
at least this product is based on server not standalone
for imei repair\change i guess this tool is world first who add this feature

no regards for maroon like u
Same for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauzito View Post

Btw , i don`t junior member , i worked a lott mostly in the old days , when no was the problem with sundays who learned now in this days to unlock somting with one click and no brain, even they don`t know how to use a tool wher is just not one click , they complain also to setool is to hard for they(wtf it was more beter when we unlock nokia 3210 with pin 5 trick, it was no sundays) , then we also used our brains , we learned a lot , colected info , in this days ... beter not say nothing.

Now the majority users who come in the gsm busines don`t use anymore they brain , they want to unlock sl3 with tools where is not supported , they can`t make downgrade to radio , iff is unlock is not one button they are lost , can`t revive also a dead phone what have only sw problems they think is hardware or even worse they need video tutorial ,i gues also hw repair they make also after picture (if they do)

Btw you can bet about who am i , but you will lose.I am not a product supporter also.

No regards for all idiots
And respect who steel use they brain for work and for all old members from here (who know what is mean to be a profesional)

Old 05-05-2010, 13:45   #26 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 94675
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 97,267
Donate money to this user
Quote:
or you have to pay??

yes you pay for dongle only but unlock is free, we are here comparing prices of devices , and as for model don t make me laugh look at how many makes and models supported by mutli-unlcker and how many buy AXE . come on bro common sense, what we say it early come out should have waited to be ready with a good come out then it would have stood out. look at a very good example ATF

br

PS. Unlocking htc in dirt cheap, flashing is free , imei is illegal what use is it to all uk and imei banned changing countries.

Old 05-05-2010, 13:47   #27 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Exact.. I already ordered the box as for me it means saving time.
I can add I bought it whatever I have already in as well furious which is a serious tool about HTC.
What the people can't understand is that any amount you can pay for a box is related to the volumes of work you have.
Who is not willing to pay the price of a tool is free to waste his time all over the forum.. not my business.
About the product supporter with the new id? 100% sure about this but be fairy looks like is not any more a prerogative of this forum and/or market

BR

Alex

SO you would be changing IMEI in England in your shop mate?

Old 05-05-2010, 14:06   #28 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 120120
Sonork: 100.1592092
Thanks Meter: 234
Quote:
Wtf try to read again , and again and after you undestend what i writed then give answer

1. whre is the android unlock what is advertized by box ?
2. where is the big support area full with flash files
3. No Other Tool / Device Can Unlock This Phone ?? i just show at least have 2 boxes including FG and MX (fg it also a sh.. product then ?
4. read the rest , i just tired with idiots who can undestend somthing what is writen down.

Same for you , read what i writed on the top of the replay for the other "inteligent" user.

And yes its cost the unlock with the tool 15eur , they was firt in the world with unlock solution for touch pro 2 and exist from 2008.

No regards also for morons like you

Same for you.

Btw , i don`t junior member , i worked a lott mostly in the old days , when no was the problem with sundays who learned now in this days to unlock somting with one click and no brain, even they don`t know how to use a tool wher is just not one click , they complain also to setool is to hard for they(wtf it was more beter when we unlock nokia 3210 with pin 5 trick, it was no sundays) , then we also used our brains , we learned a lot , colected info , in this days ... beter not say nothing.

Now the majority users who come in the gsm busines don`t use anymore they brain , they want to unlock sl3 with tools where is not supported , they can`t make downgrade to radio , iff is unlock is not one button they are lost , can`t revive also a dead phone what have only sw problems they think is hardware or even worse they need video tutorial ,i gues also hw repair they make also after picture (if they do)

Btw you can bet about who am i , but you will lose.I am not a product supporter also.

No regards for all idiots
And respect who steel use they brain for work and for all old members from here (who know what is mean to be a profesional)
Uau you must be be so ****in..g smart that hurts... If you are such a cleaver guy so you must know that cleaver people respect others work in stead of writting **** and of*****ng others! As far as i know nobody here, at least by my side,insult you MR. Brainguy. And to be honest i donīt give a **** who you are! So go back to the old times and ****koff moron

Old 05-05-2010, 14:13   #29 (permalink)
Product Manager

@ All , No need to go emotional and be low, this section is a market feed back? Yes , No?!!!!!!

Every user on this forum is different and thinks different, everyone giving his opinion, some thinks it s good prices some thinks it s steep, some thinks it s good support some thinks it did not do or support what it was advertised about ex. flashing android etc... , we are not replying here now to thread starter, we are replying to mobile smoker.

br

Old 05-05-2010, 14:14   #30 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
yes you pay for dongle only but unlock is free, we are here comparing prices of devices , and as for model don t make me laugh look at how many makes and models supported by mutli-unlcker and how many buy AXE . come on bro common sense, what we say it early come out should have waited to be ready with a good come out then it would have stood out. look at a very good example ATF

br

PS. Unlocking htc in dirt cheap, flashing is free , imei is illegal what use is it to all uk and imei banned changing countries.
Quote:
SO you would be changing IMEI in England in your shop mate?
simply if u don't like it don't buy it and stop blame AXE team

and as i said before this team in the first road so just SH.UT the fuc.k up and stop talking here

no regards

Closed Thread