GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2004, 02:18   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 60034
Thanks Meter: 6
B-phraeks And Prodigy Team Is Cheater???

BEC. WE DONT RECIEVE ANY REPLY FROM THEM, I have 7 boxes original Prodigy boxes 3 in hand and other 4 boxes still in my customers. Boxes works perfect in DCT3 Flashing and all other functions but not in DCT4. All boxes still new and Sealed , all updated and activated I even waited for the latest 1.10.10 but problem not solved.

XP, ME and Win 98 OS used , Fia 3.00 , 3.05 and 3.09 used and even tried in 3 different PC's and 2 laptops. Im a bit worried coz my customers are all demanding for a full refund (which is normal).

These are the infos of some boxes:

Device Version: 07.01
Device Serial Number: 7921
Firmware Build Version: 00.00.02.35
Prodigy Build Status: Activated
Prodigy Device Status: Unlimited
Date of manufacture: 00/00/00
Date of sale: 00/00/00

Device Serial Number: 7550
Firmware Build Version: 00.00.01.14

Device Serial Number: 7502

Already opened and experimented 2 boxes now both tampered and not hoping to give it back to my reseller anymore.... Im saving these boxes welcome for any concrete solution.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:30   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by CELLCORE
BEC. WE DONT RECIEVE ANY REPLY FROM THEM, I have 7 boxes original Prodigy boxes 3 in hand and other 4 boxes still in my customers. Boxes works perfect in DCT3 Flashing and all other functions but not in DCT4. All boxes still new and Sealed , all updated and activated I even waited for the latest 1.10.10 but problem not solved.

XP, ME and Win 98 OS used , Fia 3.00 , 3.05 and 3.09 used and even tried in 3 different PC's and 2 laptops. Im a bit worried coz my customers are all demanding for a full refund (which is normal).

These are the infos of some boxes:

Device Serial Number: 7921

Device Serial Number: 7550
Firmware Build Version: 00.00.01.14

Device Serial Number: 7502

Already opened and experimented 2 boxes now both tampered and not hoping to give it back to my reseller anymore.... Im saving these boxes welcome for any concrete solution.

Thanks in advance.
Mate, do not expect any support from B-Phreaks, prodigy is not made by them, it is made by Santa Claus.

B-Phreaks & Co. LTD in United Kingdom is a very very very super serious and super legal company wich are producing super legal security solutions, i have no ideea wich solutions exactly, becasue they do not display any of their solutions produced by them until now on their super legal home page, they do also not have any phone number, fax number or company adress and the page is "under construction" since 2 years.

Maybe company details for them are NOT REQUIRED, because this ppl (the B-Phreaks, Daniel Pidarov and Alex Chuijnov) are super legal, the fathers of law, the fathers of the United Kingdom constitution.

Another reason for not getting support, could be their work to develop an SDK. This SDK will help them to find other coders to give them ideeas for new desing and products since their (Bph&Co) low level programming skill have limits, so they preferr offer as price a buggy 35 usd Prodigy box as 1-st price for the one wich make them a new gui for their software and give them some ideeas.

Or they simply release this SDK just as a bla bla, becasue in fact they are not more interested to support Prodigy, as u see they do release every week another SDK but never a Prodigy update. But in fact why they should support Prodigy, it is not from them, they (the B-Phreaks) do ONLY LEGAL security solutions.

Any way, this company is TOO LEGAL to know what exactly is going on, this is why i decided after one one of my phones died, killed by one original prodigy box, to not ask them for any support and to use phone for spare parts and to put burned box to trash can. Would i ask for support, i would not get any answer or help any way.

Last edited by Raskal; 08-08-2004 at 03:28.
Old 08-08-2004, 02:50   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 49896
Thanks Meter: 14
I agree everytime u ask them about adding a simple DCT3 IMEI Changer they say its illegal and we dont make this function for it!
Old 08-08-2004, 03:35   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Daniel Pidarov and Alex Chuijnov
hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal
Would i ask for support, i would not get any answer or help any way.
I agree with you 100%, here I post support request and you can see till now, 1 week later no reply.

http://www.gsm-support.biz/showthread.php?t=1605
Old 08-08-2004, 05:05   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5752
Thanks Meter: 13
To Cellcore : I have maybe a tips for you if error when Flashing a Nokia DCT4 is "Unable to set the phone in DCT4 Flashing mode :TX line remains low". In this case, you must properly configure your Prodigy by go to windows "Start" Menu, then "Program" then "Prodigy" and then "Registry Editor" and enter the value below.

If your computer is a Pentium III :

DCT4 Boot Speed : 15
DCT4 Conf Speed : 38
DCT4 Algo Speed : 01
Linda Boot Speed : 15
Linda Conf Speed : 38
Linda Algo Speed : 01

If you computer is a Pentium IV :

DCT4 Boot Speed : 50
DCT4 Conf Speed : 80
DCT4 Algo Speed : 01
Linda Boot Speed : 50
Linda Conf Speed : 80
Linda Algo Speed : 01

To Raskal : totally agree with you that's why we sell Twister Box

To Everybody : in case of seeing this post you ask me for Prodigy Box, don't lose your time I don't resel anymore this product since 3 months and I because I sell all box I have none in stock (only Twister or Griffin Box Platinium for Nokia)

Regards,
Romain *******
http://www.gsmfactory.com
Old 08-08-2004, 11:34   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
@Cellcore

Please put here your full reseller information here and contact phone numbers, i will call your reseller to find out why he has not changed the crystals for you. it is simple to fix. contact me on icq or email [email protected] however i need your full details please and resellers.

@gsmfatory

Regedit values you mention above are not used anymore in 1.1010

@Odia

you never contacted me on icq about that problem.

@Raskal

You love it dont you!!!!, your sarcasim is pathetic.... and please when you speak about Alex and Daniel include me as well please i am part of it too, your ***** is getting worse and worse,,,, and since i see you still keep posting and stiring **** there is no hope now,,,,,,,

Last edited by bluelights; 08-08-2004 at 12:23.
Old 08-08-2004, 14:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 60034
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelights
@Cellcore

Please put here your full reseller information here and contact phone numbers, i will call your reseller to find out why he has not changed the crystals for you. it is simple to fix. contact me on icq or email [email protected] however i need your full details please and resellers.

@gsmfatory

Regedit values you mention above are not used anymore in 1.1010

@Odia

@Raskal

You love it dont you!!!!, your sarcasim is pathetic.... and please when you speak about Alex and Daniel include me as well please i am part of it too, your ***** is getting worse and worse,,,, and since i see you still keep posting and stiring **** there is no hope now,,,,,,,

I BOUGHT IT DIRECTLY IN CHINA INSTANT TELECOM (ALAN) XPMOBILE SO THAT ITS 100% ORIGINAL, BY THE WAY ITS NOT THE CRYSTAL PROBLEM MATE BECAUSE I ALREADY TAMPERED THE 1 DONGLE AND PUT THE MCU TO THE OTHER GOOD WORKING DONLGE PCB OF CLONE PRODIGY AND SAME PROBLEM NO F-BUS FUNCTION BUT THE CLONE MCU I PUT ON THE ORIGINAL DONGLE PCB WORKS FINE MATE I KNOW ITS NOT THE HARDWARE PROBLEM FOR SURE, AND I ALREADY TALK TO XPMOBILE THEY TOLD ME THAT HE CANT REPLACE THE DONGLE'S SO WHAT SHOULD I DO??? IF I KNOW THIS THINGS HAPPEN I DIDNT BUY PRODIGY DONGLES....
Old 08-08-2004, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4042
Thanks Meter: 24,043
Quote:
@Odia

Your right I did not, but I did not realise my support was restricted to ICQ only, I thought that posting in the support forum maybe the best way to get help to resolve the problem.

Now I am total confused, what mean "Support Forum" ???

Odia.
Old 08-08-2004, 14:32   #9 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:

@Raskal

You love it dont you!!!!, your sarcasim is pathetic....
the only think i love is the truth, no lies, no licks. Lickers have with me no future, it is like that. You may call sarcast, in fact i am just some one wich is for your team a real pain in the *** becasue i post the truth, and you can not make me shut up.

Quote:

and please when you speak about Alex and Daniel include me as well please i am part of it too
you wish maybe to be a coder, but you are not, at least you got from them (Alex Chuijnov and Daniel Pidarov) a job in the prodigy team...., you are now the judge, also a kind of job, what can i say.
Old 08-08-2004, 17:51   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

you a funny guy raskal, you dont even know my position, very funny
and no i have no intenstion to be a coder, and yes the truth is the only thing i am interested in, so make sure yout facts are correct, or even explain where your mind has concocted these great stories that flow from your tongue.... very funny indeed.

enough now, come back and talk when you have the correct data.

br
Old 08-08-2004, 18:00   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
you a funny guy raskal, you dont even know my position, very funny
and no i have no intenstion to be a coder, and yes the truth is the only thing i am interested in, so make sure yout facts are correct, or even explain where your mind has concocted these great stories that flow from your tongue.... very funny indeed.

enough now, come back and talk when you have the correct data.

br
Yes nick, i know "UEM tools is not made by us", B-Phreaks LTD never made any gsm releated software, bla bla, bla bla.... We are legal, we are the law, we are 3 immigrants wich migrate to UK to teach UK ppl what means the law.

Open your eyes sickness, even your orginal prodigy users are tired of this "truth"...
Old 08-08-2004, 18:05   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4120
Thanks Meter: 70
xpmobile is not a cheater !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SPUNLOCK; 08-10-2004 at 16:23.
Old 08-08-2004, 18:08   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

oh dear Raskal again you are not reading my previous posts, it shows you do not pay attention to anything i write, i will repeat for you something i wrote earlier to you :-

"Yes we USED to make UEM Tools, UNTIL the LAWS changed in the UK, When this Happend we had to make a decision to pass the UEM Tools project to a differant Coder in a differant Country. we now do NOT write this software, just prodigy how you and everybody see's it"

and also for your other incorrect line above, i am not an immigrant.

i will correct every post you write incorrect facts in from now on.

br
Old 08-08-2004, 18:11   #14 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
oh dear Raskal again you are not reading my previous posts, it shows you do not pay attention to anything i write, i will repeat for you something i wrote earlier to you :-

"Yes we USED to make UEM Tools, UNTIL the LAWS changed in the UK, When this Happend we had to make a decision to pass the UEM Tools project to a differant Coder in a differant Country. we now do NOT write this software, just prodigy how you and everybody see's it"

and also for your other incorrect line above, i am not an immigrant.

i will correct every post you write incorrect facts in from now on.

br
Nick the first step to stop this bull**** is done, thank you becaues try to be honest.

Now the next question, you said in your forum that i am a scammer, cheater, etc...

Please tell me when did i cheat you, Alex or Daniel, or better say wich deal we does ever toghether. Maybe i become old and i forgot or missed someting so just remember me.
Old 08-08-2004, 18:12   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CELLCORE
I BOUGHT IT DIRECTLY IN CHINA INSTANT TELECOM (ALAN) XPMOBILE SO THAT ITS 100% ORIGINAL, BY THE WAY ITS NOT THE CRYSTAL PROBLEM MATE BECAUSE I ALREADY TAMPERED THE 1 DONGLE AND PUT THE MCU TO THE OTHER GOOD WORKING DONLGE PCB OF CLONE PRODIGY AND SAME PROBLEM NO F-BUS FUNCTION BUT THE CLONE MCU I PUT ON THE ORIGINAL DONGLE PCB WORKS FINE MATE I KNOW ITS NOT THE HARDWARE PROBLEM FOR SURE, AND I ALREADY TALK TO XPMOBILE THEY TOLD ME THAT HE CANT REPLACE THE DONGLE'S SO WHAT SHOULD I DO??? IF I KNOW THIS THINGS HAPPEN I DIDNT BUY PRODIGY DONGLES....
then in that case you should also know that xpmobile is not part of the prodigy team anymore........ therefore look at the official prodigy website www.prodigybox.com and send an email to me at [email protected] and i will help you resolve this problem,

br
Prodigy Team