GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 04:50   #1 (permalink)
GFI
No Life Poster

Member: 288462
Thanks Meter: 87
Beware of selling your unlocking cards to this company The Gold Star (USA)

This company bought 100pcs of universal sim from us later after about 2 weeks ask for refund claiming its junk cards that cant even be use on Iphone 3G. I send him the instructions several time and video to show its working but this dumba55 doesnt bother to do as instructions said and claim the video on Universal Sim website is FAKE. And other cards works but not Universal sim but he cant even tell me the name of his so call other cards that worked.

He said he is coming to look for me so I told him let have a side bet 10-20K USD I demo it to him if its working I take the his cash, if not he take the my cash but he is scared and reply if you dun refund I will post all about you cheating us by selling us junk Universal Cards blah blah.

I told him if he bought a Ferrari but later call Ferrari up and scold them hey you scammer sold me stupid car that doesnt move when he doesnt even know how to operate the car.

If anyone wants to sell any unlocking cards or unlocking equipment to them better think twice. Below are their details:

Web Site
www.thegoldstar.com
Customer Care
1547 NW 79th Avenue
Miami - Florida
Zip Code 33126 - USA

Store Location
The Gold Star Group
1547 NW 79th Avenue
Miami - Florida
Zip Code 33126 - USA

Regards