GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2018, 23:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2218493
Sonork: 100.1657150
Thanks Meter: 113
Donate money to this user
Thumbs down Abdo Soft aka Egyunlocker Pay Your Bill [Solved]

This guy Abdo Soft aka egyunlocker.com contacted me on whatsapp wanting AT&T active line service.
After working with him in past and have known him for years we discussed price, timeframe, payment method, service terms and aggreement.
After registering on web i activated his account enabled api key and added unpaid balance to the amount he requested eventhough i offered only to add a lower amount at the time but he insisted he will be getting huge orders and would be needing the credit and he doesn't want delays.
After agreeing to terms on web he submitting orders (934 imeis) a few hours later after he complained my api is not replying to his clients and he agreed to reply to his client manually or make cron job
After his first 7 imeis replied he contacted again asking to clarify of service i clearly explained what is supported and what is not supported he then adjusted his whatsapp mass message to his clients of all rules and he resent updated message to his clients.
HERE IS A COPY OF SERVICE AS LISTED AS ON WEB WITH SERVICE DESCRIPTION

Name: AT&T iPhone Active Line (MUST BE 6 MTHS OLD DEVICES NEW METHOD)
Price: $12.95
Delivery Time: 1-7 DAYS
Bulk Orders Allowed: Yes
Submit To Verify Allowed: No
Order Cancel Allowed: No
Service Type: Server
Order Type: IMEI
Order Processing: Automatic

Description

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING THIS SERVICE

THIS SERVICE SUPPORTS ALL AT&T ACTIVE ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT

SUPPORTED ARE:

ACTIVE LINES ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT SIX MONTHS OR OLDER

NOT SUPPORTED:

ACTIVE LINE ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT NOT SIX MONTHS OLD

NON ACTIVE LINE ON ACCOUNT IMEIS

WRONG CARRIER

LOST

STOLEN

GO-PHONES

UNPAID BILLS

IN-CONTRACT DEVICES

THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUND FOR ANY ORDER THAT IS NOT SUPPORTED THIS IS FROM OUR SUPPLIER AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG ORDERS

PLEASE USE GSX CHECKS TO VERIFY CARRIER AND DATE OF ACTIVATION

ALSO USE OUR WORLDWIDE PRO CLEAN/LOST CHECKER TO VERIFY IF YOUR DEVICE IS LOST OR STOLEN

DO NOT USE INSTRUCTIONS FROM AT&T CLEAN RESULTS AND SUBMIT HERE AT&T POLICY HAS CHANGED AND WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE

At approximately 6hrs after he order and the first 7 imeis replied 5 rejections 2 bad orders I asked him would he like to cancel deal or move forward.
He stated to me that it was very hard to determine if phone was active for 6mths or not I then stated to him that at end of batch any amount not rejected because of this not being active for 6mths i would solve from my pocket because SUPPLIER WAS NOT REFUNDING ANY NON ACTIVE UNDER 6mths DEVICES
He advised me to proceed at the end of 24hrs and not seeing any unlocks he complained again I told him all imeis were being submitted and that the replies from AT&T were completely based on the imeis submitted and the policy of AT&T I told him any order not rejected for not being 6mths old i would save all imei+request id so he could give to his clients if needed so they could check for themselves and verify the reply.

Day 2 he complained again no unlocks i stated all his imeis were now submitted to AT&T and please allow 48-72hrs for replies.

Day 3 he complained again about imeis not being rejected for not active for 6mths I then stated again I would deal with any orders not rejected because of this with imei+request id plus i would refund from my pocket so not to worry.

Day 4 he see other unlockers advertise their batch is complete now he demands reject all his order were we clearly stated no cancellation was possible once submitted to AT&T.

Day 5 as predicted all his orders were replied by AT&T
190 IMEIS REJECTED 20%
744 IMEIS SUCCESS 80%
from this 744 imeis
3% imeis were lost/stolen NOT SUPPORTED
10-12% imeis unlocked
5-6% imeis not active for 6mths NOT SUPPORTED
59-60% of imeis all new unpaid bill some never even activated on AT&T network NOT SUPPORTED
with a 1% margin for error

I then contacted him and told him to deduct the amount for all not active for 6mths like i repeatedly gave him my word i would.

Your batch done please reviewed with your client
190 rejected 20%
744 success 80%
2-3% lost/stolen
5% in-contract
12-13% unlocked
60% unpaid bills new devices
Total $6324
I will keep my word and all under 6mths I will deduct from my end
Total $6007
Please pay to [email protected] gift or mass or 5% fees

I then gave him about 12hrs to reply he ignored after I called his phone and ask for payment he then stated he will not pay $1 and i should f*** off and he will punish me and other threats of blackmail in whatsapp groups etc.

Mods please address this issue urgently if a service is posted on website with instructions as clearly as these are and a guy agrees to terms and I still went ahead and offer to cancel in the early processing stage to avoid these things but he advises to continue then say at end of job f*** off this is work of cheater and must be dealt with accordingly.

I have all whatsapp chat history to post as additional proof
I have all imei and request id save of his not active for 6mths as I stated i would provide if need as proof.

Please remove this guy to the cheater's list for non payment section as he deserves

Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to c@freedom For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2018, 00:00   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 276071
Sonork: 100.1638827
Thanks Meter: 15
Who is stupid will pay for this??

Old 06-01-2018, 03:14   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1526099
Sonork: 100.1579632
Thanks Meter: 84
who will be pay for imeis not unlocked?

att usa not charge if imei are not unlocked...

only on premium service can charge if sent wrong network....

Enviado desde mi BLA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Old 06-01-2018, 11:36   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celmaster2 View Post
who will be pay for imeis not unlocked?

att usa not charge if imei are not unlocked...

Enviado desde mi BLA-L09 mediante Tapatalk
As expected another gsm moron opens his ***** about a topic he has zero knowledge just to seem important let me educate you a bit retard
1. a request id starting with a NUL345XXXX is basicly a free user account anyone with 1% brain can submit to AT&T by themselves
2. a request id starting with a CUL345XXXX is a corporate/insider account which access is not free usually sold in USD or is accessed by an inside worker (which I have saved to provide him like i said in case an event like this happens)
3. this is year 2018 I'm sorry but i don't have a whip and a cotton farm to sit a guy down on and tell him to manually process 934 imeis which takes an avg. 7-10 minutes to sumbit an unlock request or the inside worker who risked their job doing these request then say SORRY NO PAYMENT BECAUSE THE GOOD CUSTOMER WHO AGREED TO TERMS results were not unlocked?
At the end of the day mods their is a cost for the service for such work so even if theres little or no results the cost of the service still exists.
And the bottom line is if this was a case of taking advance payment and no refund was issued like stated on terms any case to a PayPal would be considered a waste of time being there was a disclaimer clearly posted on website that the customer knowingly agreed to
4. So therefore it is only fair a reasonable solution can be reached where both parties can agree to and end this case but a rule of phone was not unlocked equals no payment defeats the purpose of even having an instruction posted on website of the service in the first place, instead all services can just read IF NOT UNLOCKED REFUNDED REGARDLESS OF WHATEVER if so be the case all Samsung codes that comes with disclaimer that if codes do not work no refund would also be meaningless it still equals to the phone is not unlocked
I trust and know the well thinking mods here are aware of this and will handle this matter accordingly!

Old 06-01-2018, 12:09   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

In all ways as people in group said if there is unlocked imeis I will pay for it

Here is the full story your trying to cheat me.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-time-2413129/

Tim freedom bro said there is 9 imei unlocked this only will be paid stupid and You sent me 3 imeis att semi on 75$ will let u know when you should pay me

Old 06-01-2018, 19:16   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by body-ok View Post
In all ways as people in group said if there is unlocked imeis I will pay for it

Here is the full story your trying to cheat me.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112...-time-2413129/

Tim freedom bro said there is 9 imei unlocked this only will be paid stupid and You sent me 3 imeis att semi on 75$ will let u know when you should pay me
My 3 at&t semi order @ $75 how do i owe?
PLEASE REJECT AND CANCEL OR IF NEED MORE TIME TO UNLOCK PLEASE STATE HERE HOW MUCH MORE TIME NEEDED IF NOT PLEASE REJECT AND CANCEL THANK YOU!

Device: iPhone X Space Gray 64GB A-1901
IMEI Number: 353048099353114
Serial Number: DNPW6CDPJCLH
Carrier: 23 - US AT&T Activation Policy
SIM-Lock: Locked

Device: iPhone X Space Gray 256GB A-1901
IMEI Number: 353042097539592
Serial Number: C39W30KGJCL8

Device: iPhone X Silver 256GB A-1901
IMEI Number: 354868090012172
Serial Number: F2LW67GUJCL9

Old 06-01-2018, 22:32   #7 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 224065
Sonork: 100.1577902
Thanks Meter: 7,930
ok i will reply to both threads here since other threads is spammed with big image size and i will delete it later
and proofs are suppose to make things clear not opposite and now i will try to explain what i got
body ordered 1k imeis and some of them got unlocked which he must pay , and others isnt unlocked and reason isnt relevant so he shouldn't be charged for NOT unlocked imeis correct me if i got it right so we can proceed ??

Old 06-01-2018, 22:48   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Leo bro

This guy wanna cheat me for rejected imeis and yesterday one friend told me
Only 9 imeis unlocked from 1k imeis asking me to pay 7000$ this is cheat and scam no one will allow this

I will pay for unlocked imeis as I promise so

9 x 8.5$ = 76.5$

And I process 3 imeis for att semi price 75

3 x 75 = 225$

Now imeis inprocess and att not replay yet when I get replay I will post here if rejected his money safe and he knows this last time I pay from my pocket cuz of his stupid services

And this man calling me cheater and think he think am new in this work I never all my life cheat or eat any person I wanna see real action with this guy to not repeat this **** with any of our friends I have many proof that he tried to cheat a lot of people and can asking them to post here

Please take real action with this guy who think him self knowing about working

Last edited by ~Leo~; 06-01-2018 at 22:52. Reason: No Advertise here

Old 06-01-2018, 22:59   #9 (permalink)
Super Moderator

@OP did you told him this before using your service you wont refund wrong imeis ?
1k imeis is bulk so deal should be personal even if its not the known criteria on this specific service
waiting for OP reply

Old 06-01-2018, 23:15   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Leo bro there is no wrong imeis all imeis was active line and I did t agree to pay for any I told him I will pay from my pocket for lost stolen imeis and I will not charge my cilent this is will not happen then ATT converted all unbarred imeis to unpaid bill and he cont
Please check my post then you will know all all WhatsApp chat images there before u delete it

EGYunlockone direct Source

Old 06-02-2018, 03:06   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Leo bro i have sent you msg showing you 745 for him success you check and tell me the right thing to do

Old 06-02-2018, 05:30   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Leo~ View Post
@OP did you told him this before using your service you wont refund wrong imeis ?
1k imeis is bulk so deal should be personal even if its not the known criteria on this specific service
waiting for OP reply
Ok sir thank you for replying to this post because the other thread is completely misleading, full of lies and edited to try hide the truth, I am putting together all whatsapp chat history, whatsapp call log history, facetime call log history, his web account reply export and imei+request id to provide you with a complete documentation of this whole ordeal from start to finish so you get a full understanding of this case. Please i ask you to allow me a few more hours and i will present it all to you sir.

Thank you.

Old 06-02-2018, 05:40   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Lol lie and edit I never ever lie or edit anything this photos showing all truth there cheap cheater

Old 06-02-2018, 05:41   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@freedom View Post
Ok sir thank you for replying to this post because the other thread is completely misleading, full of lies and edited to try hide the truth, I am putting together all whatsapp chat history, whatsapp call log history, facetime call log history, his web account reply export and imei+request id to provide you with a complete documentation of this whole ordeal from start to finish so you get a full understanding of this case. Please i ask you to allow me a few more hours and i will present it all to you sir.

Thank you.

I hope u not edit or lie said the truth as it’s

Old 06-02-2018, 21:41   #15 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by c@freedom View Post

Thank you.
so you told him that no refund for not unlocked imeis and he agreed ? anyway waiting for proofs you said you will provide

Closed Thread