GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2022, 12:48   #1 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2942751
Thanks Meter: 305
gsx.services Scamm me for 4k USDT take care about this guy

He will try to sell you SN BT Wi-Fi then will try to sell you the warranty 24/7

Like here on pic for the best plan LU Team pay 2k USDT first to have 24/7 iwatch stable API for SN BT Wi-Fi

After this he told us to pay more 2k USDT to make us a soft like his itao soft

for FMI off iwatch with his SN Wi-Fi BT that are s24/7/365 days online like he told
We talk with our team, and we invest in him, he told us in 24h will all be ready with API etc

After 10 days beg and many times ask that is better to refund money as to delay us and our users he chooses to explain how he is somewhere else can't now work wait 2 days more etc.

And the final move is when i get report today that the api that reply time is 18-19hours reply same SN WIFI BT to many servers

So this guy is defiantly cheater, and he is in money need i ask him to refund us our 4k and to forget about this all if he not refunds I publish on all other forums all his story and his lies and how he sell to many people same stuff and send same SN Wi-Fi BT till someone add FMI on the phone all others lose , so simple he sold SN Wi-Fi BT 4 USDT same to 5 servers one of them put FMI on other 4 servers have problem with their users .

I beg him to pay the money back and to close the story while there is much more stuff about him that i will not yet write but please one more time,close the story close the account and forget about work with LU Team
Old 11-23-2022, 13:01   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

One Example of his api 24/7/365 day to see public how he reply after 12-13h and to 2 servers same reply also he take for each sn maybe 5 time money

Second web i also publish and how he steal money and cccheat users already longer time i only wait approve from friends to can share it to public
Old 12-15-2022, 21:17   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=623592

Itao Soft Cheater send us our money back you are so cheap cheater and all know it and lose so much money with you, you take money and then close all.

I send tomorrow what u promissed me and what i get man can see upside in pictures already what you doing selling to many sellers same db of sn wifi bt for iwatch
but there is more you sell soft that after i ask for my money you close for that you also take money

You are so cheap b...
Old 12-31-2022, 00:03   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

He sells to cheat more people

Send me my 4k USDT back

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f35...ranty-3108824/

Admins why this guy can still sell in marketplace if he is reported as chatter here and need to answer to moderator or admin about the cheating
Old 12-31-2022, 03:51   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 145183
Sonork: 100.1623890
Thanks Meter: 791
You are playing a malicious game, you want to buy at the cheapest price, and then you try to take possession of what you do not have. This is what usually happens to you and people like you who are greedy to win everything and lose everything.
Old 01-01-2023, 03:19   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by technico View Post
You are playing a malicious game, you want to buy at the cheapest price, and then you try to take possession of what you do not have. This is what usually happens to you and people like you who are greedy to win everything and lose everything.
Lose everything, mean pay, and you can see what i pay on first picture
I buy 24/7 API with warranty on sn/btWifii

In first 10 days was it not work then he mixed API with some other API again 3 days didn't fixed

After fixed the iwatch soft API then we start sell the SN that we also pay bulk 2k USDT , and we start gett useed sn7wif/bt and we pay for fresh and with warranty insttant 24/7

i send you here few picttures

For this on pictures ii never deposited my friend

Promised work after payment 4k usdt that soft will be done in 48h and that API for bt/sn/wifi iwatch will be ready instant.
Check the dates please on these pictures , and also after this dates i was fair play told him let's finish the story he refunds me money and i don't report that he sell same database of SN to many servers only to get my money back.
But this old friend is maybe in money problems and he refuse it.

Who have so long tolerance if you see the pictures when the moneys he get and which date still was not solved this what we pay for

So like you see my user order by me SN/WIF/BT didn't work and order by his partner HFZ also on API SN/BT/Wifi and get same result what it means to him, we are idiots, and only he is smart.

Best regards to all trusted old school and new school GSM guys, and I am sorry that we have every day cheaters from who we never think that they would cheat someone.

LU Team
Old 01-01-2023, 22:02   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by technico View Post

And we are all normal people not greedy people we are simple you say price we accept or not accept , we don't beg for anything we are simple if u sell something ask how much you say your rules and price we accept or refuse simple people, but cant let been cheat from some idiot that have also 2k from my friend take and delay services.

Itao - gsx.services cheater lvl pro

I will warn only other users to not fall down on his stuff