GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   IS HACKGSM selling originla SETOOL activations? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/hackgsm-selling-originla-setool-activations-206629/)

AE177 05-15-2005 19:14

IS HACKGSM selling originla SETOOL activations?

@ALL
is Hackgsm selling original SETOOL actiavtions? as advertised here:http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=204583
PLS inform?
WBR
AE177

mobileland 05-16-2005 04:57

No, they are just cheating peoples and saying that they are.
They sell 100% 'cloned' SETOOL without any future support.
As everybody knows SETOOL is releasing new hardware protection in next few days, and all old cutomers will have to pay only the difference bettween SETOOL licence they payed and the new dongle protected SETOOL price.
The difference will not be higher than 50e + transport costs.
As you can see only production costs will be asked from old customers.

This means if you buy 'cloned' licence you will have to pay again the full price for the dongle.
So don't buy clones because you'll lose your money.No further support from SETOOL Team will be released before the dongles will be released, which means that there is no further support for clones.

@All
Please check the reseller list from SETOOL site, and buy SETOOL from authorised reseller, and not from cheaters.
Also, if you are not sure that you bought 'original' licence , please visit SETOOL forum and check your licence.

Best Regards!

zulea 05-16-2005 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mobileland
No, they are just cheating peoples and saying that they are.
They sell 100% 'cloned' SETOOL without any future support.
As everybody knows SETOOL is releasing new hardware protection in next few days, and all old cutomers will have to pay only the difference bettween SETOOL licence they payed and the new dongle protected SETOOL price.
The difference will not be higher than 50e + transport costs.
As you can see only production costs will be asked from old customers.

This means if you buy 'cloned' licence you will have to pay again the full price for the dongle.
So don't buy clones because you'll lose your money.No further support from SETOOL Team will be released before the dongles will be released, which means that there is no further support for clones.

@All
Please check the reseller list from SETOOL site, and buy SETOOL from authorised reseller, and not from cheaters.
Also, if you are not sure that you bought 'original' licence , please visit SETOOL forum and check your licence.

Best Regards!

He, he, and what any update was come from SETool2 from 27-March-2005? NOONE! Why? Because SETool2 licence generator IS cloned/cracked.

He, he, at FIRST crack Laser just stop updates and say bla, bla, about future hardware key and future 'boom' updates. How sure are you that this hardware key can not be cracked or cloned? Are you sure than on SE phones there is any algorithm left to hide inside a smartcard? NOOO.

And, new hardware key will cost 50 EUR + DHL taxes! This means at least 100 EUR. And are you so sure that I will not borrow and implement this 'boom' updates in my software. FREE for all PBB owners, and maybe at very cheap price for all others? Also my near future plan is to add UFS/Twister on interface selection of my software.

So, any who is really interesetd to get fast and today SETool2 better buy a CLONE at a more cheaper price (somwhere at 50-100$) and just use this with TODAY LATEST SETool2 software version.

Best regards,
Zulea

Mizar 05-17-2005 08:32

Zulea,

again using dirty marketing practices? I almost got persuaded you run the serious business hehe..

People, don't believe to his message too much. Laser, even when his licence generator was cracked, is not sleeping. He is working on new perfect security so all people who buy clones will simply just lose the money.

Moreover this time of no update is also used for developing new CID36 solution that is very difficult and time consuming. Ofcourse Zulea have time to send these messages since he thinks he don't need to make research.

But this time ...

Cheers,

Mizar
Cruiser Team

sunnyc 05-17-2005 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulea
He, he, and what any update was come from SETool2 from 27-March-2005? NOONE! Why? Because SETool2 licence generator IS cloned/cracked.

He, he, at FIRST crack Laser just stop updates and say bla, bla, about future hardware key and future 'boom' updates. How sure are you that this hardware key can not be cracked or cloned? Are you sure than on SE phones there is any algorithm left to hide inside a smartcard? NOOO.

And, new hardware key will cost 50 EUR + DHL taxes! This means at least 100 EUR. And are you so sure that I will not borrow and implement this 'boom' updates in my software. FREE for all PBB owners, and maybe at very cheap price for all others? Also my near future plan is to add UFS/Twister on interface selection of my software.

So, any who is really interesetd to get fast and today SETool2 better buy a CLONE at a more cheaper price (somwhere at 50-100$) and just use this with TODAY LATEST SETool2 software version.

Best regards,
Zulea

@zulea U R 1000% Right

any 1 show setool craked ware no update org.. setool2

Mizar 05-17-2005 10:12

This is better to answer by Laser.. But I have more info about the situation..

Zulea is 1000 % right with facts. But 1000% wrong with conclusion and future forecast.

miliky 05-17-2005 11:20

Quote:

Best regards,
Zulea

You are right friend, the funniest thing is that www.setools.org team are offering their customers paid update at www.mototool.net something much more better than empty promises from those bogus-original-claiming-team.

fuzionGSM 05-17-2005 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizar
Zulea,

again using dirty marketing practices? I almost got persuaded you run the serious business hehe..

People, don't believe to his message too much. Laser, even when his licence generator was cracked, is not sleeping. He is working on new perfect security so all people who buy clones will simply just lose the money.

Moreover this time of no update is also used for developing new CID36 solution that is very difficult and time consuming. Ofcourse Zulea have time to send these messages since he thinks he don't need to make research.

But this time ...

Cheers,

Mizar
Cruiser Team

nice to see a fellow competitor is supporting original solutions

zulea is just jealous he doesn't have the knowledge that the_laser possesses

zulea 05-18-2005 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzionGSM
nice to see a fellow competitor is supporting original solutions

zulea is just jealous he doesn't have the knowledge that the_laser possesses

;) We will see who and how many knowledge have. Talk to Laser to spent few years to protect from borrow/spy his software - but sure this is IMPOSSIBLE. Not regarding Laser or anybody else knowledges, is because this is the situation in SonyEricsson platforms now.

Best regards,
Zulea

zulea 05-18-2005 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizar
Zulea,

But this time ...

Cheers,

Mizar
Cruiser Team

Come on little baby, just add CID36 for Cruiser customers, I'm really waiting your team or Laser :p

mobileland 05-18-2005 01:52

I see some new buys programing for you . ;)
Otherwise you wouldn't have time for this much talking.

We'll see what will happend as you said. :D
Best Regards!

Lead 05-19-2005 08:21

Quote:

Come on little baby, just add CID36 for Cruiser customers, I'm really waiting your team or Laser :p

Come on my little f(r)iend, do your homework and add at least flashing/langpack change of CID16 and CID29 to your PBB SE.
From what I could read here, so far PBB SE is just a Terminator with added Nemesis functionality. (Correct me if I am wrong).

gsm_unlock 05-20-2005 20:24

Zulea is right , I have original SETOOL license and no more updates because its cloned