GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2004, 06:25   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 67240
Thanks Meter: 45
How do you work?

Please, can you tell me how you work in your respective countries?. Maybe this question seem to be idiot, but in my country unlocking cell phones is not ilegal, but police, since they know nothing about nothing, is going after unlocking boxes to seize them. They think that unlocking is changing serial number , of course they do not know what an IMEI is. I am trying to formalize a unlocking bussines but I do not know how. If anyone can tell me his experience in your respective country I will apreciate. Remember, if you live in Europe, talking about GSM, you live in the future. Thanks.
Old 09-15-2004, 06:31   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 44566
Thanks Meter: 7
That Is The Essence Of The International Society Being Proposed By Some Progressive Mind Check The Thread International Society For Mob Phone Prof. Under Links Or Better Still Contact Abbeydguru For The Blueprint
Take Care Bro
Old 09-15-2004, 07:07   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 69693
Thanks Meter: 6
in my country unlocking phones is oops l don't even know coz there is no low that regulates our bussiness as long as yu try to pay taxes noone worries tu .. the police knows nothing abaut this coz they even bring there phones 4 unlocking and flashing.. ..... good luck bro............
Old 09-15-2004, 08:30   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Where are you from NAFIE?
Old 09-15-2004, 10:54   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 33547
Thanks Meter: 17
We will start to organize piece by piece the International Society.
Such matters have very high importance, we have to see how to overcome some problems like this
Old 09-19-2004, 00:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9955
Thanks Meter: 7
I'm leaving in France and i'm working in France, i was interessed about unlocking since 6 years and i was fly for free time on this word.

Since 2 years, i have opened office in Paris and i stop my buisnees in Computer/electronic to open shop here in paris to do repair and unlocking.

In France, there is mistake between Unlocking and resselling phone with different IMEI and change IDENTIFICATION of them (IMEI), coz unlocking named "déblocage" in French is not the real word and this "déblocage" word is a word that unlock alls locks level from a phone ( NCK and security code and maybe others that i don't know), also some customers think unlocking will revive them phone when network is not here or when phone is setted to 1900MHz band. Here the real word from unlocking network level is "désimlockage".

In My office i have some Rules and i wrote in some papers with thoses rules:

1- We don't change IMEI of any phone (Illegal here 2years gel)

2- We don't remove or reset security code if we don't have INVOICE of mobile Gsm phone (with IMEI of it) or ID card from customer.

3- we are not responsable if u'r emobile not calling or not founding network if this one is stollen. (Here in One operator named SFR if the mobile is stollen then network will not works or U will get INVALID MOBILE). so customer must pay, we not assume this.

for end i forbriden any of my personal to put him sim card on any mobile of any customer.

All must be clear and clean if alls is OK we cannot have any problems with police or something like this...
Regards,
Old 09-19-2004, 00:55   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Thank you very much for your information. I think I will fallow your way to work. Thanks for your time too.
Old 09-20-2004, 06:55   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 69693
Quote:
Originally Posted by enrocas
Where are you from NAFIE?

i'm in zimbabwe........................................
Old 09-20-2004, 07:28   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1196
here in serbia I register my service as TV and HI-FI (home equipment) repair centre,I repair many phones ,also FAX ,also car radio,small TV units,unlocking is currently out of law interrests and have no any law regulate,but I like France expirience (about rules) .But economic crisis here is big and repairing and unlocking busines is dropped ,sunday unlockers kill the market,black afternoon workers also kill the busines,also nobody pay any taxes ,black market dropped phone prices,so it is very hard to work in legal office,with paying all bill's (rent,heating ,phone line,workers,taxes,water,) for your office
Old 09-21-2004, 06:00   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Good information MISEL, but, let me ask you something. i see that SUNDAY UNLOCKERS are a big problem, because thy use easy and cheap solutions to unlock, the question is: is it a good bussines to be an expert in unlocking hard unlocking phones?, I mean, phones that need more than a simple soft or a simply push a button on a clip?. Thanks for your time.
Old 09-26-2004, 18:32   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Please dear unlocker, answer........ I need your experience.