GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 14:01   #1 (permalink)
nio
Insane Poster

Member: 2150
Thanks Meter: 0
ipmart.com liar,s cheat,s

please do not by any goods fom China Phone with Free Shipping DHL, Wholesale China Mobile TV Phone, China Mobile Dual SIM Phone, China WinMobile Phone, China GSM CDMA Phone thay are big cheat,s end liar,s

first that told me 15-11-2010 i am wating 5 weeks end now thay tol me 15-12-2010 evry time same problem thay are big end very big liar,s

please read this mail wich i get from them.

Dear Mr. Nihat
we have informed by shipping department that they had shipped out the Cyclone Box 138 pcs of cables, so in this case we can not bring forward full amount for the box and cables, since you did receive the cables only but not the box.
The cost of the box itself is USD 149 so we have only brought forward USD 149 to your balance as shown in the following link http://www.ipmart.com/main/myaccount...rm_balance.php , thank you.

You

Reply: Mr. Nihat Omer
19 October 2010 05:49 PM
please i have 1 cyclone box balance included shipping end now i ask you to send it to me please do that now today i need it bifore friday i hoop i am very clear end i need 3 cable new extra end i pay you for extra cable,s with my next order
br
Nihat Omer

I-Pmart
Staff

You

30 October 2010 04:37 PM
ok send me only cyclone box you most send me with first orde now i need only cyclone box i hoop you will not ask me mony

I-Pmart
Staff

1 November 2010 06:40 PM
Dear Mr. Nihat
box is currently out of stock as mentioned at our website. And once we have received we will ship out immediately and email tracking number to you, thank you.

You

1 November 2010 10:09 PM
ok thanks

I-Pmart
Staff

2 November 2010 07:37 PM
Dear Mr. Nihat
the box is available on 15th Nov 2010. Onc we receive the new stock we will ship out, thank you.

You

2 November 2010 07:55 PM
thanks

I-Pmart
Staff

2 November 2010 09:13 PM
No problem sir, will keep you updated of the progress, thank you.

I-Pmart
Staff

8 November 2010 03:36 PM
Dear Mr. Nihat
the box is available on 15th Nov 2010. Onc we receive the new stock we will ship out, thank you.

You

8 November 2010 06:06 PM
ok thanks

I-Pmart
Staff

9 November 2010 02:10 PM
No problem, we will keep you updated of the delivery date once shipped out, thank you.

I-Pmart
Staff

16 November 2010 03:58 AM
Dear Mr. Nihat
at website product page we have always informed item is out of stock. And author keep delaying the boxes to us, so we can only keep updating you the information each time when date is updated.
So in this case we can bring forward amount for the Cyclone box or refund amount if you do not wish to wait for the item, thank you.
Please inform us which option you prefer.
Hope to ehar from you soon.

You

16 November 2010 04:18 PM
you send me 10 times 15-11-2010 you will get it end now at 15-11-2010 you tel me no will be on 15-12-2010 are you joking with me ????? please send me the mt-box today

To: [email protected]
Subject: order no: 265277 [Case ID: 1165762]
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 03:58:19 +0800

Email from IPmart Support Team (kim)

Dear Mr. Nihat
at website product page we have always informed item is out of stock. And author keep delaying the boxes to us, so we can only keep updating you the information each time when date is updated.
So in this case we can bring forward amount for the Cyclone box or refund amount if you do not wish to wait for the item, thank you.
Please inform us which option you prefer.
Hope to ehar from you soon.

Your Past Messages

Sent on: Tuesday, November 16 2010 at 0:26 AM ([email protected])

no that what you do is not posibel first you letme wait for 5 weeks end now you tel me you have to wait 4 weeks more , evry shop have on stok only you dont have it . if you dont like to get problem you have to send me MT-BOX for same price bicose you let me wait for 5 weeks end i mis phone for unlock if dont send me mt-box for same price i will white all aboute you with your mail,s on www.gsmcity.de en ipmart forms end more website please make no probleem bigger end send me mt-box ok

Sent on: Monday, November 15 2010 at 4:48 PM (kim)

Dear Mr. Nihat
the Cyclone Box new stock has been delayed and is now available on Wednesday December 15th. So in this case do you still wish to wait for the new stock?
If not, then we can bring forward amount to your balance for future purchases?. Please inform us which option you prefer, thank you.
Hope to hear from you soon.