GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2005, 16:04   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9489
Thanks Meter: 35
I've been cheated by exportgate

I know lots of you will tell me that you have worked with them with no problem. But just let me tell you how I've been cheated by them.

We ordered 20 refurbished Nokia 6310i from them, plus some 8910i. It was a trial order to see how they worked and if they were going to be acepted by the market. We had to send two of them because they did not work. They gave me an address... but it never got there (or that's what they told me).

In the meanwhile, we ordered 100 units more, seeing that our clients ordered some more, we though it was going to be nice. After receiving it again (with lots of problems with customs, although we told them several times to include original invoice and everything legal...) we received them. But this time it was not 2 faulty phones.... It was more than 20 units. Plus, more than 15 batteries that were not working.

Nice, even they told us that they tested everyphone... Well, some of them don't register to network, or doesn't even power one. Nice testing.

They tell us to send them for checking, which we do by TNT. Of course, we paid for transportation (although it was a faulty phone just when we received it). One month later we sent them, we didn't have any answer from them yet. So I email them to see what happens and they tell me they have just finished repairing and checking them. Now, again, I have to send money again for transportation by WU.

I receive them some days later (again, with customs problems), and to my surprise, I can use only 4 or 5 of them. The rest still have the same problem. And problems like they don't get any network... I mean, you don't even have to test them for more than 1 minute to see it.

I contact them again to see what the hell is happening, but don't get any answer. Some days latter I have to send the message again, and a week after that again. Finally, about two weeks later, I receive an answer. They tell me that they don't understand what is the problem because they have tested them... Bullsh*t!!!

I ask them for a final solution for this, as we have more than $2000 in crap. Still didn't get any answer, I had to forward the message several times to get an answer. And they just tell me that it's not their problem, that the producer just give 1 month of warranty and they will not do anything. And they even tell me to contact the producer directly!!!

I got the phones tested just as soon as I received them. And I sent them back the way they told me. Why the hell they didn't send them to the producer at the first time??? I had contacted them again some days ago for final solution, but of course, still no answer. And now I have almost $3000 of sh*t sitting right in my desk, just waiting for a solution that of course will not come, because they are just cheaters. Once they have my money, they just don't do anything for it...

Thank you for reading this long story, and I hope that this helps you to not get cheated by them any more...
Old 06-03-2005, 20:31   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
Wao!!

Sorry friend but anybody wanting to cheat you will not ship your goods or change your returned goods, all phones non missing.

For the shipping cost to send the phones back I OFFERED to pay them but you paid already and I informed you that you have credit with me of 50$ which I can send back to you or credit you.

There was no intention of cheating you, all your orders were shipped, you complained of network problems we had to see to believe and because the phones have guaranty we asked you to sent them back and we took them back to our supplier with the guaranty, he sent the phones back after some days and we replaced all the batteries you claimed not working and sent you extra housings as gift.

WHAT IS CHEATING?

You said some phones you ordered that were shipped to you do not recieve full network while we tested the phones before shipping and they were fine, there was NO INTENSION of cheating you. The phones not having full network is the issue here not cheating you.

You said after recieving the replacements that you are not satisfied with some of them and still have full network problems, tell me how we can sort this problem out in this forum.

We can go back to normal process and find a solution or we can argue forever in this forum without solution because there was no intention of cheating you.
Old 06-03-2005, 22:46   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
I had an experience where i took around 40 mixed nokia phones, all with network problem, to HK to fix while i was on a repairing course. For some strange reason they all worked in HK on a gsm network. you guys might be experiencing the same problem
Old 06-03-2005, 22:46   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
and by the way, when i took all back to UK, same network problems
Old 06-04-2005, 00:11   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miliky
Wao!!

Sorry friend but anybody wanting to cheat you will not ship your goods or change your returned goods, all phones non missing.

For the shipping cost to send the phones back I OFFERED to pay them but you paid already and I informed you that you have credit with me of 50$ which I can send back to you or credit you.

There was no intention of cheating you, all your orders were shipped, you complained of network problems we had to see to believe and because the phones have guaranty we asked you to sent them back and we took them back to our supplier with the guaranty, he sent the phones back after some days and we replaced all the batteries you claimed not working and sent you extra housings as gift.

WHAT IS CHEATING?

You said some phones you ordered that were shipped to you do not recieve full network while we tested the phones before shipping and they were fine, there was NO INTENSION of cheating you. The phones not having full network is the issue here not cheating you.

You said after recieving the replacements that you are not satisfied with some of them and still have full network problems, tell me how we can sort this problem out in this forum.

We can go back to normal process and find a solution or we can argue forever in this forum without solution because there was no intention of cheating you.

Well, you tell me, I send you e-mails which are not being answered. So what you want me to think? On your last e-mail your only solution was to direct me to the producer, and take yourself out of the way.

My last e-mail was thursday last week. And I haven't got any answer yet. Why all this delay??? Why do you answer me on the forum, but I´m still waiting for a solution?

Yes, you told me not to pay for the shipping cost... one day after I already made the payment. That doesn't bother me, after paying more than $10.000 in don't care about $80. What bothers me is that after spending even more money than we paid, after having so many problems, the phones are still not working, but suddenly the producers warranty is finished and I´m stuck with a lot of money stopped waiting for a solution... but you know, you got my money right on time.

My e-mail keeps open to receive a solution (haven't heard from you lately), but it's not open for you to send me your producers address and saying you have nothing to do with it. It's your provider, you should who you work with, and what products you offer to your client.

It is your oportunity to sort all this out, and if you do, i will gratefully say it in the forum. This is not funny for me, but I'm loosing a lot of time and money with your phones and trying you to answer my mails. It's your oportunity to show everyone that you are not cheaters...
Old 06-04-2005, 06:50   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager

We did not want to take ourselves out of the way as you accused, the main reason for asking you to contact our supplier (not producer) is because he finds it STRANGE that phones we tested and even called a third party to confirm, and they were working fine here but you said network droping, Honestly speaking, they found the network problem story strange for the high quality of the phones he supplied us and we asked you to help esplain to him exactly what is wrong with the phones and not to leave you alone stranded with him.

Another customer asked me to tell you to flash the phones with Original flash files and they are fine,

You know my direct e-mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDV11
Well, you tell me, I send you e-mails which are not being answered. So what you want me to think? On your last e-mail your only solution was to direct me to the producer, and take yourself out of the way.

My last e-mail was thursday last week. And I haven't got any answer yet. Why all this delay??? Why do you answer me on the forum, but I´m still waiting for a solution?

Yes, you told me not to pay for the shipping cost... one day after I already made the payment. That doesn't bother me, after paying more than $10.000 in don't care about $80. What bothers me is that after spending even more money than we paid, after having so many problems, the phones are still not working, but suddenly the producers warranty is finished and I´m stuck with a lot of money stopped waiting for a solution... but you know, you got my money right on time.

My e-mail keeps open to receive a solution (haven't heard from you lately), but it's not open for you to send me your producers address and saying you have nothing to do with it. It's your provider, you should who you work with, and what products you offer to your client.

It is your oportunity to sort all this out, and if you do, i will gratefully say it in the forum. This is not funny for me, but I'm loosing a lot of time and money with your phones and trying you to answer my mails. It's your oportunity to show everyone that you are not cheaters...
Old 06-04-2005, 08:46   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 150005
Thanks Meter: 2
I am a new member and run a wholesale business in Australia. I just transferred $760US for a sample order of unlocking dongles and have had no response for a few days. They are very slow to respond, I should have gone with TransWay, they respond to emails everyday and are very helpfull. I am getting VERY worried that I won't get these on time and will loose money.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:09   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager

Hi friend,

Are you Mr A. Rich..dson?

You have nothing to worry about, you made some final changes to your proforma invoice and we will ship your goods as soon as we recieve your paiment.

Cheers and nice weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcaus
I am a new member and run a wholesale business in Australia. I just transferred $760US for a sample order of unlocking dongles and have had no response for a few days. They are very slow to respond, I should have gone with TransWay, they respond to emails everyday and are very helpfull. I am getting VERY worried that I won't get these on time and will loose money.

Last edited by miliky; 06-04-2005 at 10:39.
Old 06-04-2005, 13:02   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
You know my direct e-mail.
For what? You have not even answered me the last e-mail I sent you last thursday (9 days ago), which I forwarded you again yesterday. Just the same as with the other e-mails I sent you and took ages to get an answer. But when asking you for the order everything was right away.... nice way to support your customers.

So you don't trust me the phones don't work? Well, if you want I can make you a video. If you are so sure the phones works fine, I will send them to you and you give me my money back. End of the story.

PS: I'm still waiting for an answer on the e-mail... It's funny how you are much more interested in answering me in the forums than on the e-mail...
Old 06-04-2005, 13:55   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager

Please, [email protected]

You are NOT a cheated customer, You ARE an angry customers which is normal to be.

Maybe we can work out a solution if we keep this tune

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDV11
For what? You have not even answered me the last e-mail I sent you last thursday (9 days ago), which I forwarded you again yesterday. Just the same as with the other e-mails I sent you and took ages to get an answer. But when asking you for the order everything was right away.... nice way to support your customers.

So you don't trust me the phones don't work? Well, if you want I can make you a video. If you are so sure the phones works fine, I will send them to you and you give me my money back. End of the story.

PS: I'm still waiting for an answer on the e-mail... It's funny how you are much more interested in answering me in the forums than on the e-mail...
Old 06-04-2005, 14:29   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 150005
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Hi friend,

Are you Mr A. Rich..dson?

You have nothing to worry about, you made some final changes to your proforma invoice and we will ship your goods as soon as we recieve your paiment.

Cheers and nice weekend
Thanks for clearing that up miliky, I got the email.
Old 06-04-2005, 16:22   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7866
Thanks Meter: 4
There are 2 reasons the GSM phones are working well in Hong Kong or China but in Europe.

1. In Hong Kong there are 6 Network Operators, 3 of them are providing 1800 MHz
and 3 of them are providing dual band 900 and 1800 MHz

In China there are 2 Network Operators, both of them are providing dual band
900 and 1800 MHz in almost 90% of cities in China.

The newest models of GSM phones have at least dual band 900/1800 MHz,
for example, if the GSM phone's 1800 MHz is OK but 900 MHz band is failed,
this phone is 100% working and can receive all the networks in Hong Kong or
in China (ShenZhen), if you get this phone to some European countries
(or the Network Operator) which has only 900 MHz, this phone, off course is
100% not working !!

2. The phone's IMEI is blocked by the Network Operators.
In Hong Kong or China, normally, the Network Operators will not block any IMEI, in some other countries,
the IMEI may be blocked for some reasons, such as blacklist or duplicated IMEI access the Network,
many refurbished Nokia phones in China, some of them actually you can name them
as re-assemblied phones, that means, they are using China made PCB (copied from Nokia)
and re-soldered all the components (including old and new components) ' make '
a refurbished phone (some suppliers will cheat people they are ' new phone ' as well),
because some factories are saving the manuafacturing cost, they will write
same IMEI in more than 100 phones by 1 RPL file
(now this is an old story because new solution is existed, IMEI can be changed more easier)

If the Network Operator banned those blacklist or duplicated IMEI,
even the phones is 100% working on 900/1800 MHz, they still cannot access
the network in those countries.

Of course, not all the refurbished phones is using this ' technique ' for refurbishment,
some suppliers are really using 2nd hand phones, after cleaning, checking,
replaced the faulty components and housing ... etc and then sell them ....

Cables
Old 06-06-2005, 13:15   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Please, [email protected]

You are NOT a cheated customer, You ARE an angry customers which is normal to be.

Maybe we can work out a solution if we keep this tune

I have sent you an e-mail. I am anxiously waiting for an answer from you with a solution...
Old 06-06-2005, 13:18   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cables
There are 2 reasons the GSM phones are working well in Hong Kong or China but in Europe.

1. In Hong Kong there are 6 Network Operators, 3 of them are providing 1800 MHz
and 3 of them are providing dual band 900 and 1800 MHz

In China there are 2 Network Operators, both of them are providing dual band
900 and 1800 MHz in almost 90% of cities in China.

The newest models of GSM phones have at least dual band 900/1800 MHz,
for example, if the GSM phone's 1800 MHz is OK but 900 MHz band is failed,
this phone is 100% working and can receive all the networks in Hong Kong or
in China (ShenZhen), if you get this phone to some European countries
(or the Network Operator) which has only 900 MHz, this phone, off course is
100% not working !!

2. The phone's IMEI is blocked by the Network Operators.
In Hong Kong or China, normally, the Network Operators will not block any IMEI, in some other countries,
the IMEI may be blocked for some reasons, such as blacklist or duplicated IMEI access the Network,
many refurbished Nokia phones in China, some of them actually you can name them
as re-assemblied phones, that means, they are using China made PCB (copied from Nokia)
and re-soldered all the components (including old and new components) ' make '
a refurbished phone (some suppliers will cheat people they are ' new phone ' as well),
because some factories are saving the manuafacturing cost, they will write
same IMEI in more than 100 phones by 1 RPL file
(now this is an old story because new solution is existed, IMEI can be changed more easier)

If the Network Operator banned those blacklist or duplicated IMEI,
even the phones is 100% working on 900/1800 MHz, they still cannot access
the network in those countries.

Of course, not all the refurbished phones is using this ' technique ' for refurbishment,
some suppliers are really using 2nd hand phones, after cleaning, checking,
replaced the faulty components and housing ... etc and then sell them ....

Cables

They mostly do not work under 1800 mhz.

Also, I have some with duplicated IMEI...
Old 06-21-2005, 10:23   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Now it has been 15 days more since you promise me you were going to have a solution.... It seems that until it's not posted on the forum, you will not answer fast...

I'm still having the phones sitting in my desk... I'm only asking you that if you are so sure the phones works fine, just give me the money back and get your phones back....

So just for everyone to know... I will post as soon as a solution has come through, but I'm still waiting and just receiving promises, and "please have a little patience"....

My patience finished two months ago!