GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 07:00   #1 (permalink)

Member: 627403
Thanks Meter: 1
JAF conspiracy theory (made by Tomas)

JAF Conspiracy Theory (tnx to Tomas the boss of Advance Team and JAFSupport Team)

1. Tomas (aka GSMFUN) made with Advance Team "BB5 No TP By Jafsupport" free for all tomas pkey.

2. After few days the crack come from who "know"?

3. The Head of Advance Team, mr. XShadow (very sugestive nick name) come with this story:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...04&postcount=1

4. At this moment all pkey who use the crack start to die and they come with this:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...71&postcount=1

5. And now, the boss of Advance Team and JafSupport, Mr. Tomas answer very clear "who" made this crack and the "reason" why was made:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...1&postcount=22

br

mr.sniper
Old 12-05-2008, 17:02   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75209
Thanks Meter: 165
mr.sniper who are you

the truth came out, tomas/xshadow/etc warn customer FIRST as you link in your post above

now, read this
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=643707
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=643721

what you said now mr.sniper?

anyway, the only loser in this is customer , what a way to end 2008 ... and economy is bad too ....
Old 12-05-2008, 17:09   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15652
Thanks Meter: 344
@mr sniper,

You have been informed and WARNED to use Jafsupport version 1.03 only by thomas and the advance team.

Don't cry like a kitten now. They have nothing to do with this so called conspiracy of yours.

BB5KING group has to answer and clean up the mess with their so called "FRIENDs".
Old 12-05-2008, 17:15   #4 (permalink)
Temporary banned !!

Member: 808577
Thanks Meter: 639
It is a master plan to kill all pkeys you will see that even pkeys that did not use official v108 or v109 will also dead slowly.

They have full control of the situation they own the update serves and control which Pkeys can or can not be updated, it is as simple as that.

Raskal says one thing and [c]Cinek say another. So who are we to believe all old pkeys may need to be replaced because these guys need money.

Quote:
Quote:
About damaged JAF smart cards, please read here
Hi,

there is some mental problems with some "friends" so they decided kill the project JAF. They used my name to make publicity for BB5KING and now happens this.

Since we are NOT PLAN to close JAF i only can offer to the customers for now follow option.

The ones damaged the pkey smart card, i can send them new card by DHL out. The customer have to pay just the delivery fee of DHL. I will contact dhl and make some price with them for few thousand parcel a special price and i will give the smart card for the cost price.

This mean the cost will be not more than 15 euro. Cost price is composed like this: DHL - 15 euro smart card price 1-2 euro. We don't want earn any money out of this, we want give our customers the possibiltiy to have their jaf flasher back !!!

Please give me 1-2 days to set up one person in charge of this and to build the logistic for this. I will keep every one informed.

The cards have to be changed because my "friends" fuk the authentification keys from smart card. Every smart card, no matter if jcop or schulmberger, or other java card, they have some security, if you enter 3 time wrong key, the card is blocked (tampered) this CAN NOT BE REPAIRED since this card is damaged forever. We also can not stop this since my "friends" are using now ORIGINAL BB5KING updates (1.08, 1.09) in those updates the customer trust so many cards are affected now.

After your JAF card is fuked, you can not update your pkey any more, but you can use the pkey until counter is decreased. Also support login does not work any more.

I am sorry, i was trapped and i simpy trusted the wrong people!

B.R.,
Raskal
Quote:
Quote:
Please don't use bb5king 1.08/1.09
Maybe it's too late but even I get this info only today.

I must say 1.08 and 1.09 is updates made not by me, last version which I create is 1.07 and please use only this version I never want kill p-keys - this move is from other ppl from bb5king team.

1.08 and 1.09 I deleted from server because this killing JAF p-keys and other smart-card connected to computer so plese don't download this SW from other places and use only 1.07

Anyway you can still use jaf p-key after this - only p-key cannot be updated and lifetimer reseted, but this situation will be solved in next days.

WBR

[c]Cinek
The Following User Says Thank You to TDKI For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2008, 17:19   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 260632
Thanks Meter: 639
well those persons who involved with this must explain

br