GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 19:34   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 367027
Thanks Meter: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by wzupfones View Post
BRO first of all manole has not damage your so called jaf box...ask raskal why he made an update so that mxkey users cant you jafbox as interface? ......... and wat was so special about this new jaf update....

ask raskal while you still can

u send u r mothe* to any one use ??common sence my friend
Old 04-11-2010, 21:21   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 148930
Thanks Meter: 33
use your brain

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMINEMGSM View Post
Why you think we are another fvcker? why you not try to explain only you say it's raskal fault.

Ok we belive if you want that raskal fault, but can you proove how box dead after use latest version of mxkey?

We wait logic answer not date of posts or only Raskal
Bro;
If Manole kills JAF now, how can all Mxkey users use their mxkey dongle ????, it will be very stupid of Manole to kill his project by killing jaf which is the favorite interface for all mxkey users!! can you see the logic in my analys ???
I beleive it is Raskals move to kill all jaf boxes for 2 reasons:
1: to stop mxkey users to use jaf box as an interface
2: to sale his new project JAF 2
This is just a guess, I have no proof.
br
adam92se
Old 04-12-2010, 08:22   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam92se View Post
Bro;
If Manole kills JAF now, how can all Mxkey users use their mxkey dongle ????, it will be very stupid of Manole to kill his project by killing jaf which is the favorite interface for all mxkey users!! can you see the logic in my analys ???
I beleive it is Raskals move to kill all jaf boxes for 2 reasons:
1: to stop mxkey users to use jaf box as an interface
2: to sale his new project JAF 2
This is just a guess, I have no proof.
br
adam92se
Appart of the "ASM" published where it shows JAF2, where did you read that Raskal is going to release a new box? Not that he suggests that a new hw would improve protection, but an official announcement of a new box.

Didnt you see all the posts and stuff on forum that DO show killed JAF only AFTER use MXKEY and not JAF? Even on ppl who dont have JAF installed on the pc got it killed (like me).

Please, dont be so blind...

BR
Old 04-13-2010, 14:33   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 148930
Thanks Meter: 33
still using both mxkey and jaf

My jafbox was destroyed somehow. don't give dam sheat on who cause it. But i manged to revive it by zeulas jaf firmware updater. now, the box is running as a charm with both mxkey and jaf softwares. but I have to use one dongle in the time, i can not have both mxkey and pkey in the same time....etc
Raskal is going to release new nokia project ( new smartcard, newbox...etc), if the name of the project is jaf2 or something else is that not the isue, the mean question is:
Who is going to gain something by destroying jafbox ?? I think raskal has more to win: less updates for jafbox and it is a move as a preparation for releasing the new project....
Frankley, I like both mxkey and jaf. and I am not taking part, i don't know no one of the guys in person, so, it will be stupid of me to deffense or accuse somone.
Hope they make peace. the whole story is very unnecesseray,....
have a good life

adam92se
Old 04-13-2010, 22:01   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 952457
Sonork: 1000.9080
Thanks Meter: 34
Simple!
1. He hate Raskal!
2. HE want make a "Free" and "fresh" place in the market for new mxkey interface
3. Coz he has sick ambitions
Old 04-13-2010, 22:13   #36 (permalink)

Member: 256736
Thanks Meter: 22
How did you revive your Jaf box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam92se View Post
My jafbox was destroyed somehow. don't give dam sheat on who cause it. But i manged to revive it by zeulas jaf firmware updater. now, the box is running as a charm with both mxkey and jaf softwares. but I have to use one dongle in the time, i can not have both mxkey and pkey in the same time....etc
Raskal is going to release new nokia project ( new smartcard, newbox...etc), if the name of the project is jaf2 or something else is that not the isue, the mean question is:
Who is going to gain something by destroying jafbox ?? I think raskal has more to win: less updates for jafbox and it is a move as a preparation for releasing the new project....
Frankley, I like both mxkey and jaf. and I am not taking part, i don't know no one of the guys in person, so, it will be stupid of me to deffense or accuse somone.
Hope they make peace. the whole story is very unnecesseray,....
have a good life

adam92se
Hello: How and which program did you use for revive your Jaf box, if windows not recognized ? Regards.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:57   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 751235
Sonork: 100.1662008
Thanks Meter: 526
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkghosh1 View Post
u send u r mothe* to any one use ??common sence my friend

Ah look here bro..... wat did you said? did you use the word my mother here?

ok first of all you are A BIG f00l...
second fvck u and your mother fcving mama
Old 04-16-2010, 10:04   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 37111
Thanks Meter: 96
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f550...3/#post5634435
Old 04-18-2010, 05:49   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 682054
Sonork: 100.1602688
Thanks Meter: 144
Red face hi everybody

bros dont blame any1 that u did it or u did it just tell the solution is their any or not i have 5 box damaged can in repair it or not thanx