GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 10:05   #16 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea View Post
Hehe, your sales is so lower, you cannot even afford an decent internet connection? I hear you closed your stand in Shenzhen market, but to not afford 30-50$ per month ... Haha. Anyway, if you are not yet in this situation, I am working hard to help you to lower your total income under 50$.

Zulea

P.S. If you still using white clothings, this will not help you to become white ... and smart. Another guy try to become white and now is 6 feets underground.
@zulea

hi Gypsy Wanker.. you are on my ignore list but I will take this.. just wondering why you did not post any reply on IVAN`s blog, the guy called you a thief on his blog but all you could do was ran to gsmcity to claim Go.d among beggers... Mighty zulea reduced to king of beggers.. your days are over, Russians don`t like being Robbed by Gypsies,

Wrong Bird telling you wrong stories again??? I sold the Shop for 300,000rmb tax free cash and doing things that gives me better profit than mxkey, totally free from you and your belly brother. I have right to be free and happy, don`t I?

Old 01-06-2011, 10:09   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Just wondering what will happen to mr, Belly Man after the release or new Full featured SFI for FREE that will make MXKEy look like a used Tampax, only good for toilet..?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miliky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 10:10   #18 (permalink)
Product Manager

sorry for double post, slow connection hehehe

Old 01-06-2011, 10:25   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by miliky View Post
The Russians must be laughing at them, waiting and planing what to do with GSMCITY forum after the end of Romanian Gypsy Empire.

The evil that MANOLE brought to this Mobile Phone unlocking profession is about to end, It took him 5 yrs to plan the 10,000,000usd$ ( 200,000 x 50 = 10,000,000) Scam that just went busted.. so many tools killed, and so many enemies accumulated and so many programmers put out of business while planning this huge Scam..

The result is pathetic, so sorry to see great Raskal Spamming the forum for just a Clip and Mighty Zulea chasing a Clip with red Bra tying to crack it.

Manole have nothing else to give to those kids eagerly waiting for sl3, no need to Sir him anymore.

Man I coudn't agree more or put it in better words.

What you just said pretty much sum it all ...................... 100% true words, just wanna thank you for this post.

i would like to get a pic of zulea with red bra tho..................LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 01-06-2011, 10:33   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 771230
Thanks Meter: 773
Quote:
Just wondering what will happen to mr, Belly Man after the release or new Full featured SFI for FREE that will make MXKEy look like a used Tampax, only good for toilet..?

Mr. fat azz belly...............is currently poping the pimples out of his azz and looking perhaps how to make mx-crap key disolved when you chuck them in the toilet.

Old 01-06-2011, 12:08   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 331390
Thanks Meter: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea View Post
Hehe, your sales is so lower, you cannot even afford an decent internet connection? I hear you closed your stand in Shenzhen market, but to not afford 30-50$ per month ... Haha. Anyway, if you are not yet in this situation, I am working hard to help you to lower your total income under 50$.

Zulea

P.S. If you still using white clothings, this will not help you to become white ... and smart. Another guy try to become white and now is 6 feets underground.
His slow connections means lots of SL3 UNLOCKING in his computer thru BRUTE FORCE by Cyclone not by MonKEY !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3stanGsm For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 13:11   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 990711
Sonork: 100.1597405
Thanks Meter: 1,779
Donate money to this user
i agreed too..........

Old 01-06-2011, 13:22   #23 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19723
Thanks Meter: 359
Quote:
@zulea

hi Gypsy Wanker.. you are on my ignore list but I will take this.. just wondering why you did not post any reply on IVAN`s blog, the guy called you a thief on his blog but all you could do was ran to gsmcity to claim Go.d among beggers... Mighty zulea reduced to king of beggers.. your days are over, Russians don`t like being Robbed by Gypsies,

Wrong Bird telling you wrong stories again??? I sold the Shop for 300,000rmb tax free cash and doing things that gives me better profit than mxkey, totally free from you and your belly brother. I have right to be free and happy, don`t I?
Zulea is a thief ?
What about the others : cyclone , mt-box , ub-box etc ???

Old 01-06-2011, 13:30   #24 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4527
Thanks Meter: 40
Zulea you think you can sniff XTC clip and make it free? I don't think so...

Old 01-06-2011, 13:35   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 153805
Thanks Meter: 325
@ usernome
Word "thief" was awarded by IVAN.may be others :cyclone, mt ,ub ,best have some permission from Ivan.

Old 01-06-2011, 13:47   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baldev View Post
@ usernome
Word "thief" was awarded by IVAN.may be others :cyclone, mt ,ub ,best have some permission from Ivan.
Mx-key gave the solution free and standalone that's why Ivan saw his code inside the soft .
I don't think all the others have his approval ...

Old 01-06-2011, 13:53   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,053
From Ivan Golumbev blog

original link ذ،ذ؟ذ¸$ذ´ذ¸ذ»ذ¸ - Ivan Golubev's blog

Quote:
27-Dec-2010 update.
To summarize everything:
1. ighashgpu’s code was stolen by MX-KEY authors. Evidences are above.
2. They clearly understand that they violating ighashgpu’s license agreement, that’s why they removed all copyright notices. Totally stupid move from their side.
3. It is OK to use ighashgpu in SL3 unlocking solutions if it isn’t violates ighashgpu’s license agreement. And this means:
a) you can’t use it in commercial environment without separate agreement with copyright holder (so you can’t charge money for GPU brute-forcing itself or use it in clusters selling results of GPU brute-forcing performed by ighashgpu)
b) you can’t modify any parts of executable file or other files contained in ighashgpu’s distribution package.
c) if you’re including ighashgpu.exe in your package you must include ighashgpu’s license agreement in your package as well.
Right now I’m totally OK with CycloneBox realization of local sl3 unlock (except for non-included license agreement part).
This post locked for comments, if you wan’t to contact me — you should know how to find me
Note: not Fenix Key and neither MT-Box been removing the copyrights so they are right as cyclone or better as they include as well the licence ageement part

BR

Alex

The Following User Says Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 13:54   #28 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1459991
Sonork: 100.99966
Thanks Meter: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernome View Post
Mx-key gave the solution free and standalone that's why Ivan saw his code inside the soft .
Free ?
Only for new customer !
All other have to buy activation for 49 USD !
Maybe you missed something !

WBR
SZ Multistore

The Following User Says Thank You to SZ Multistore For This Useful Post:
Old 01-06-2011, 13:56   #29 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 153805
Thanks Meter: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by usernome View Post
you are right thats why i used word 'may be'.

Old 01-06-2011, 13:58   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I read this . I know that but , again , the code is visible on mx-key soft because the SL3 brute-force is standalone .
On all the others the code is on their servers ...

Closed Thread