GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2015, 23:57   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1414809
Thanks Meter: 155
Donate money to this user
My review of Samsung unlock boxes

I'm glad samsung blocked access almost everyone around here for daseul(samsung factory unlocks). Ever since chimera started doing them everybody started doing it and nobody was making any real progress doing unlocks/repairs without it.

Z3X:
I appreciate Z3x for still making real solutions and i applaud them for not going for the quick buck in these factory unlocks. Because they are the ONLY group making new samsung solutions they DESERVE extra income like yearly subs and the like. Although blang is a mean guy i still like his dedication to this thankless and underpaid job. They release monthly updates for samsung and lg. If you are new to unlocking world this is the BEST box to get you will not be disappointed.

Octopus:
Second best box out there but lacks talent in developing new solutions. If you want to know what's the new version is going to be like just take a look at the last z3x version and surely you will see same models added 2 or 3 weeks later. This trend only started after they implemented their own factory unlocks and got lazy because of the quick money they were generating.

On the lg side they are the best of the best nobody else is doing what they are doing. Wish that they started releasing worst first on the samsung side and not just copy z3x like they had been doing last several months.

MicroBox:
Most expensive box out there that has not released anything meaningful in like forever. They rode the factory unlock train shamelessly with the most expensive prices on top of that. Worst buy ever. If you are new and see this shiny new box for sale and their good looking website PLEASE dont fall for it like i did and DO NOT BUY IT. You will not get your money's worth using it.

NsPro:
I have a love/hate relationship with it. It was my first love i mean my first unlock box that was my go to for every samsung device. Easy instructions and real results. About a year ago they stopped making any progress and elco doesn't really say the reason. Hate it now with a passion due to it being a dead project. The yearly sub that you have to pay is just a slap to the face. If elco/nspro team doesn't have the balls to update their users on what's going on behind scenes or mark it as officially dead then they don't deserve my money either. Please do not buy any more nspro until they get their act together and be professional about it.

Spt box:
This was bought just for the n3 imei repairs and i have to say this is one of the most underrated boxes out there. The interface is not user friendly but once you get the hang of it you can do a lot of thing that others boxes are not capable or are just started doing recently. Updates come everynow and then but lately it has been several months without one. I say this box is still worth buying for all other phones supported.

Asamsam/nck and the like.
These box are just a waste of money. They change a line of code and release a new version just for the heck of it. Copying the others and adding useless features doesn't make for a useful tool. Some of you will not agree with me and that's fine but if your main revenue income is from unlocks/imei repairs these boxes offer nothing that z3x/octopus doesn't already do and BETTER. Please save your money and spend it somewhere else.

This is just my opinion of how i see things around here and i'm not trying to start a fight or anything like that but i feel i need to vent and want to see others opinion.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ElBerryKM13 For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 02-03-2015, 03:52   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 962029
Sonork: OEM Lock : ON
Thanks Meter: 4,127
Nck box is doing very good job coz Samsung unlocking is service optional only , asansam is oops never had this box and never will
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.3. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 12:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075739
Sonork: 100.1640499
Thanks Meter: 237
I definitely agree about Z3X & Octopus - those two are very good boxes for various reasons.

NsPro I did not have but from my friends talking and reading around the situation looks exactly as you say it does.

As for the rest... Well they go the way loads of projects go - take in widely available solutions and incorporate it, usually for free. I cannot really blame them, but it is the reality that it's probably taking the time they could be spending on developing their own, unique solutions. For myself I like the idea of specialized projects, i.e Samsung box only.
I would buy a separate box for every brand if that would guarantee always being up to date and able to deal with the latest models. But that will never happen.

I think NCK and Micro-Box (multibrand boxes) are in a similar spot balancing their offerings to always have a bit of everything, without exactly being there 'first'. They are pretty solid in what they already have and it's handy to have 1 such box in every store.
As the owner of both, among others, I appreciate continuous updates even after few years from release. Some projects don't even last a year or two.
The Following User Says Thank You to LondonTech For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 12:52   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2174842
Thanks Meter: 0
u are right brother.................
Old 02-03-2015, 17:48   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1414809
Thanks Meter: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTech View Post
I definitely agree about Z3X & Octopus - those two are very good boxes for various reasons.

NsPro I did not have but from my friends talking and reading around the situation looks exactly as you say it does.

As for the rest... Well they go the way loads of projects go - take in widely available solutions and incorporate it, usually for free. I cannot really blame them, but it is the reality that it's probably taking the time they could be spending on developing their own, unique solutions. For myself I like the idea of specialized projects, i.e Samsung box only.
I would buy a separate box for every brand if that would guarantee always being up to date and able to deal with the latest models. But that will never happen.

I think NCK and Micro-Box (multibrand boxes) are in a similar spot balancing their offerings to always have a bit of everything, without exactly being there 'first'. They are pretty solid in what they already have and it's handy to have 1 such box in every store.
As the owner of both, among others, I appreciate continuous updates even after few years from release. Some projects don't even last a year or two.
I agree with you when you say they better spend time developing new solutions. Every box should focus on what the other doesnt have as to differentiate themselves and force people to buy your product instead of competition. Second to that is to incorporate what market demands even if you are not first to do it.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:52   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1211915
Sonork: 345634564
Thanks Meter: 93
I want to buy box for unlocking only please tell me which box to buy for unlocking? I want to unlock samsung s4 and s5 network, with latest android version 5.1.1 or 5.1.2

thank you
Old 10-12-2015, 03:27   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1626780
Thanks Meter: 1,275
Asansam is collection of free tools available in internet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malka4u For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2015, 04:20   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1963729
Thanks Meter: 132
here in Brazil, all phones are unlocked factories, here we only have trade Samsung, LG, Motorola and iPhone, then buy Box-party is throwing money away.
Old 10-12-2015, 13:57   #9 (permalink)

Member: 2421984
Sonork: 100.1667800
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBerryKM13 View Post
I'm glad samsung blocked access almost everyone around here for daseul(samsung factory unlocks). Ever since chimera started doing them everybody started doing it and nobody was making any real progress doing unlocks/repairs without it.

Z3X:
I appreciate Z3x for still making real solutions and i applaud them for not going for the quick buck in these factory unlocks. Because they are the ONLY group making new samsung solutions they DESERVE extra income like yearly subs and the like. Although blang is a mean guy i still like his dedication to this thankless and underpaid job. They release monthly updates for samsung and lg. If you are new to unlocking world this is the BEST box to get you will not be disappointed.

Octopus:
Second best box out there but lacks talent in developing new solutions. If you want to know what's the new version is going to be like just take a look at the last z3x version and surely you will see same models added 2 or 3 weeks later. This trend only started after they implemented their own factory unlocks and got lazy because of the quick money they were generating.

On the lg side they are the best of the best nobody else is doing what they are doing. Wish that they started releasing worst first on the samsung side and not just copy z3x like they had been doing last several months.

MicroBox:
Most expensive box out there that has not released anything meaningful in like forever. They rode the factory unlock train shamelessly with the most expensive prices on top of that. Worst buy ever. If you are new and see this shiny new box for sale and their good looking website PLEASE dont fall for it like i did and DO NOT BUY IT. You will not get your money's worth using it.

NsPro:
I have a love/hate relationship with it. It was my first love i mean my first unlock box that was my go to for every samsung device. Easy instructions and real results. About a year ago they stopped making any progress and elco doesn't really say the reason. Hate it now with a passion due to it being a dead project. The yearly sub that you have to pay is just a slap to the face. If elco/nspro team doesn't have the balls to update their users on what's going on behind scenes or mark it as officially dead then they don't deserve my money either. Please do not buy any more nspro until they get their act together and be professional about it.

Spt box:
This was bought just for the n3 imei repairs and i have to say this is one of the most underrated boxes out there. The interface is not user friendly but once you get the hang of it you can do a lot of thing that others boxes are not capable or are just started doing recently. Updates come everynow and then but lately it has been several months without one. I say this box is still worth buying for all other phones supported.

Asamsam/nck and the like.
These box are just a waste of money. They change a line of code and release a new version just for the heck of it. Copying the others and adding useless features doesn't make for a useful tool. Some of you will not agree with me and that's fine but if your main revenue income is from unlocks/imei repairs these boxes offer nothing that z3x/octopus doesn't already do and BETTER. Please save your money and spend it somewhere else.

This is just my opinion of how i see things around here and i'm not trying to start a fight or anything like that but i feel i need to vent and want to see others opinion.
Man i 100% Agree with You
You Not Trying To start any fight. i just wish i can retype every single word
we have almost all the boxes listed in this forum and which one is useful/useless is individual question to answer..
One thing u 4got to add is support from product owners and i find its funny
because some of the supporters are lazy and useless

Last edited by supporters; 10-12-2015 at 13:59. Reason: spelling mistakes
Old 10-23-2015, 00:28   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2050327
Sonork: 100.
Thanks Meter: 103
Quote:
Asansam is collection of free tools available in internet.
you are Stupid and crazy man
g925f unlock done
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/11305932-post26.html

do you have free link for this solution??
1- yes
so
share here

2-no
so
goto sleep and press silent

Quote:
asansam is oops never had this box and never will
please share nck reports about unlock s6??
Old 10-23-2015, 20:56   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1919025
Sonork: 100.1657804
Thanks Meter: 417
Dont listen to Alex-gsm2014 he only has Asansam and HUA he never had a proper tool in his life.

I have all mentioned tools and all of them have there ups and downs, but the only box that has at my thinking been overrated and unmetioned and witch should also be here is UFS on all there version, witch is an old and very good product also
Old 10-23-2015, 21:26   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 600502
Sonork: 100.1653742
Thanks Meter: 91
hi
for me this is hua-supporter whith another name
but not another non bugs update