GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2004, 13:11   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5752
Thanks Meter: 13
Thumbs down Networkunlock = Nadeem : mother of the cheater

Take VERY VERY care of Nadeem

It's the kind of man who send you sample, make you're eyes shine, and then fùck you in beauty :

After make more than 30.000 Euro of business with him this man never replace 3000 Euro value of damaged product :

- about 12 x Motorola Evolution Box
- about 10 x Motorola C33x Reloaded Clip
- about 02 x Griffin Box

It's very OLD story, but he promise me to come every week for business..... after 8 month waiting (and see him saying "tomorrow" everyday on ICQ) I send to him by DHL the damaged product to finally have the answer :

"Too late man, I will move a finger when I have time"

Now more than 13 month is elapsed !!

I also never receive an invoice for my comptability for a real bank transfer of 13.900 Euro..... and at last refuse to take 5 minute to send me tutorial of nokia clip I buy to him.

So my last solution is to warn you and go police for not regular business !

Old 11-26-2004, 13:24   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

and here is the answer on ICQ of the mother of cheater after I post this :

Nadeem - NetworkUnlock&UnikSource (UK): LOL.....ur choice man, I guess all is OK now yes ?
Nadeem - NetworkUnlock&UnikSource (UK): you dont need to talk to me and I dont need to talk to u ok?
Romain - GSM Factory: 100% ok
Nadeem - NetworkUnlock&UnikSource (UK): Perfect )) Bye
Romain - GSM Factory: it's what you was waiting for since 1 year

TAKE CARE OF NADEEM

Old 11-26-2004, 13:52   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 10347
Thanks Meter: 14
Let's cut this short...No need for free publicity to all these imbeciles.

1) I cheated Gsmfactory
2) I cheated GSMUNLOCK
3) I cheated ...I don't know who else but plz....all of you feel free to write here your names and add to this list then condemn me as a certified cheater.
4) I am a terrorist
5) I am a money washer
6) Any other accusations.....the whole world is bashing people who do things the proper way and are successful.

I will not waste my time here de*****ng myself against people that jump at the chance to lambast everyone here because they don't get their things their way.....seems so easy...." do this or else i say you are cheater"....well I am not THAT company.....yes thats right company....registered...established & successful that will fall down and give in to unreasonable demands. I have my terms & conditions as does everyone else.
This section I am sure was intended as genuine feedback for people....to assist them in making choices but has turned into a comedy. I have always taken the opportunity to vouch for people who are credible when their integrity is questioned, even GSMFACTORY himself....
All of the people that end up in this section are people that I know and are established genuine credible businesses, how many moderators have been into my business premises, other resellers, customers and all can vouch that I am not short of whatever amounts claimed to have been cheated...all can vouch that they will bet their last dollar if someone has not been paid ,their is a valid reason. I can end this all now....just pay money...always fixes things....issue is a point of principle....
Look below....this is the level of intellect i am dealing with.....

Date : 26/11/2004 Time : 11:48
are you free to make a hug ?
I'm going to send you my best black actor
to **** your ***

Well your damn right...i am not free....
@ MODS...sorry you can edit but I had to post it.
I will no longer respond to anything here.
All peoples have my:
EMail
Mobile
MSN
Sonork
All can contact me.

Regards & Thanks

NADS

Old 11-26-2004, 14:01   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Many word can define somebody like you :

- cheater
- bull-chiter
- lyer
- burglar

And you can say WHAT YOU WANT but I send 30.000 euro and have 3000 Euro of damaged product never replace after 13 month !!

Who can stay without say nothing for this amount ? Personnaly for 3000 Euro I prefer buy a Plasma TV instead of feed your fûcking team of cheater ! you have no word, go burn in hell

But before burn in hell, I hope you will take some time in jail because cheat everybody like you do is not possible for long time.... remember the 13.900 euro transfert without invoice !!!!???? I'm not here to help you to wash money so I go interpol to explain them what's his your way to make business and find where his my money and get my invoice for my comptability

Old 11-26-2004, 15:18   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 15439
Sonork: 100.43816
Thanks Meter: 52
i deal with nads from more than a year without a problem ,
i know NADS is a busy guy sometimes delay on sending stuff but cheating isn't true ,
i receive from him stuff without give him a cent ,he never ask for his money until i contact him .
for me NADEEM is correct and the best resseller in this damaged market.
wbr

Old 11-26-2004, 15:27   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5389
Thanks Meter: 1
Never hade any problem with NADS. Very correct person to work with.
WBR

Old 11-26-2004, 15:28   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dear Blida & Dominik,

Since 5 year I'm in GSM Unlock Business and I used to deal with Raskal, Xenko, SandorKruise, Murphy Movitel, Narry, GSMInfo, GSM-Technlogy, Zulea, Guar, and many many other (sorry if I forget somebody)....

I NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH EVERYBODY OF THEM

Only customer success try to cheat some time to be honest, but never one of my wholesaler of Unlock Toolz.... Except one Case : NADEEM

and not for 100 or 200 Euro, but for 3000 Euro
after deal for more than 30.000 euro with him !

I know "Nadeem" is a BUSY MAN because I wait 13 month before admit I was fûcked by him.... so just see GSM Unlock (Anatolij) post and mine to admit NETWORKUNLOCK can be listed as official cheater.

3000 Euro is not nothing you can :

- Buy Plasma Screen
- Go in holliday for 1 week in Maurtius Island
- Make a good present to your girlfriend and make good sex all the night

But damn!! 3000 Euro fûcked by nadeem it's really a shame for me...

Old 11-26-2004, 15:48   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 66427
Thanks Meter: 9
blablabla
hehehehehehe

Old 11-26-2004, 16:05   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5389
Thanks Meter: 1
My dear friend Romain
3000 euro is realy big money but:
-If you have buyed Plazma after some years it would be very old model you so will forget it
-if you have made holiday in Maurtius Island after 6 mounths you will forget it
-if you have buyed a present and make good sex with girlfriend you will forget it after 1 mounth
But you will never forget fu...ing from Nadeem

WBR
PS:Sorry for joke

Old 11-26-2004, 16:06   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1756
Thanks Meter: 9
well, did some business with nadeem, but never had problem, i don't trust anyone in this cruel gsm world except him,
he's so busy, that sometimes he forget to ask me money,
he sold me for 250 € , griffin logs, by simple Email, and he said nothing about money, coz he know that i'll send him money
that's what i call, mutual honesty

nadeem: i'll buy stuffs from you even if they are more expensive
and keep good work bro

Old 11-26-2004, 16:17   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dominik : very good joke, I will remember it

Bomber : it's good for you if you have no problem with nadeem, but sorry in this case there is no reason to try defend him..... says "he's busy" is not a good reason after 13 MONTHS !! and tell if he give you LOG before you send money it's just "maybe" another tactic to try fûck then big amount when you trust like he do in my case... think about it !

In Wholesale business, for BIG AMOUNT (not 250 Euro of Griffin LOG like you talk) this kind of error and attitude is not possible.

It's a BIG Cheat and like domink say, my little a-s-s will remember for a very long time....

Old 11-26-2004, 16:26   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

For all who want to post nadeem is "just" a busy man I answer :

- Make a Package to replace damaged product I send to him take 3 days only on the about 400 days who elapsed (13month) since I have this problems.

or

- Refund 3000 Euro for Damaged product take 180 secondes by BankTransfer or 1H by Western Union on the 34819200 seconds (13 months) elapsed since the start of this story.

Old 11-27-2004, 03:22   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
I am sure about Nadeem & networkunlock - I have been dealing with him for a long time and he is one of the best in my opinion!!

Never demands payment up front, and sometimes I have to remind him to tell me what I owe so I can pay him!!. To me, thats not being a cheater but a genuine and honest guy!!

He also buy from me and payment always arrives quicker than I expect (and even when he is out of the country)

The old saying goes something like: One swallow doesnt make a summer.......if you can understand what I mean

Old 11-27-2004, 13:13   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Yeldar : you have CHANCE to be 100% sure about Nadeem..... but problem is a really cheat me for a BIG Amount 3000 Euro.

Yeldar : nadeem also send to me product before I send money.... look a my post "take care it's the kind of man sending free sample and then fûck you in beauty" so instead of don't listen and just sûck nadeem's ball, just admit he cheat me for big amount.

Why defend somebody cheating.... really I can't understand wanker.

Old 11-27-2004, 14:18   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21508
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmfactory
Yeldar : you have CHANCE to be 100% sure about Nadeem..... but problem is a really cheat me for a BIG Amount 3000 Euro.

Yeldar : nadeem also send to me product before I send money.... look a my post "take care it's the kind of man sending free sample and then fûck you in beauty" so instead of don't listen and just sûck nadeem's ball, just admit he cheat me for big amount.

Why defend somebody cheating.... really I can't understand wanker.
You and your friends, you cheated many more than 3000 euros by lying to people in france just to sell for them anything.. and in your fücking french forum in which you're erasing all others posts and banning users when they don't talking about one of your products and telling truth about good solutions... you deserve more than that! and STOP ACCUSING SOMEONE WHO IS 100 more HONNEST THAN YOU...

Last edited by equinoks; 11-27-2004 at 15:09.

Closed Thread