GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2002, 01:23   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 6256
Thanks Meter: 0
No Bigger Mother ****er Then Gsmnl1 (ali Akram)

Dear Ali,

I told you I`ll publish all over that you ARE the biggest cheater in GSM bussiness (even more then Mr. **** )

I`m waiting for 2,650$ (or Earos , as you ask everytime, and claim you work only with Earos, you actually you never pay)

when you pay us 2650$ you owe for more then 2 month (we spoke a few Hrs ago and you promise to send MTCN but earth swallowed you .. ) - then we will delete these posts.

until then - everybody will be able to read and learn how big cheater you are - you and your partner (your stupid brother)

who think Mr Ali Akram is a cheater ? - please post here ...

am I wrong ? - maybe he`s a trustable guy - ppl who think he`s trustable are invited to post theis msgs also ...

Ali - YOU ARE A BIG MOTHER ****ER - I DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT THE MONEY NOW , YOUR MONEY IS CURSED !!!

Old 06-08-2002, 03:14   #2 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 12139
who are u fuc.k mother

who are u fuc.k mother bic

to all members

read please all;

i bliev for this what i write is right i bliev this

1- zulea cheat before 6 week maybe more my 2750 euro

2- some moderator delete my links what i write or delete my member ship becasue i dont want give for free software or box for this moderators

3- i write this time with new name because i know after 1 clock again moderator delete my this links and my member i think ( i hope this time dont do it this **** work because moderator we need for this forum but im and all member is not must for send free box for this work

4- i write that zulea cheater and after 1-2 week moderator delete my member ship i dont delete this links ( what i write normal only i can tolk moderator please delete becauses now is all ok but moderator delete this i think zulea tolk this ****k work

5- now here gsmdoc this mean i dont know who is this and i can not undestand what he write i think he tolk that he send me many and i dont have any sended
i bliev this i dont know who is this guy

6- about zulea
in first time i send him many for 2 hex and 1 software
i tolk him i send first half and after this half and you send me first software if you send i send the rest and you send hex
than he tolk than you send normal many for software and after this i send you software after 1 day and you send the rest for hex

he have nothing sended i bliev this

some bady have many sended and i have 2 week for this people nothing sended this is correckt becasue i have problem in my hotmail box i can not find my mail ( from before 15-16 day ) yesterday we have soletion for hotmail box

new mail adress is

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

phone number 24 clock you can call

0031 648 40 35 30
0031 619 66 66 47

and when we have te laat delivery or when you send many and you dont have packet in 1 week max than you can send your western union information and we can send many back never problem

web site will finishid soon ! there is some problem and we have busy also for read links in gsmforum etc...

GsMnL1-TeAm

ALI AKRAM SAYYID

HOLLAND / AXEL
HOLLAND / BEVERWIJK
BELGIUM / GENT

ALL PEOPLE CAN COMING IN THIS ADRESS ( OFFICE IN AXEL AND THE REST IS SHOP ADRESS )

( NEW SITE - NEW MAIL ADRESS - PHONE NUMBER - NEW FAX ADRESS ALL WILL COMING SOON AND WE WILL **** ZULEA WHEN WE CAN FIND HIM )

TO MODERATORS ; I HOPE ALL MODERATOR WIL HELP FOR FIND WE IS REALY CHEATER AND DONT DELETE THIS LINKS FOR READ ALL MEMBERS

Old 06-08-2002, 03:29   #3 (permalink)
Banned

I KNOW NOW WHO YOU ARE

THIS PEOPLE IS RIGHT I KNOW NOW WHO HE IS

FROM HIM MAIL ADRESS AND PHONE NUMBER EXCHANGE LINKS

WE NEED SEND HIM ONLY 650 EURO NOT 2650 OR SO

BUT THERE IS NO 2 MONHT

I WRITE HERE WHAT IS CORRECKT

WE HAVE SOME WHAT WE NEED BUY FROM HIM
FIRST TIME HE SEND WHAT I WANT BUY AND WAS WORKING WE SEND MANY

NEXT TIME WE NEED BUY FROM HIM AGAIN ANY PRICE WAS 650 EURO

HE SEND WHAT WE NEED BUT WE CAN NOT PROGRAM IT BECASUE THERE WAS SOME ERROR WHAT HE SEND
AFTER 6-7 WEEK ( BEFORE 10 DAY MAX ) WE HAVE SOLETION HIM WAS OK ONLY ERROR WAS IN INSTELINGEN BUT THIS IS NOT MINE HIM ERROR HE DONT HAVE TOLK HOW NEED INSTAL THIS

NORMAL WE NEED SEND MANY FOR HIM BEFORE 10-MAYBE 7 DAY AND WE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS AND BLIEV THIS TODAY MORNING ABOUT 12-13;00 CLOCK I SPEAK DIRECKT WITH HIM AND I TOLK HIM YOU GET IN 1 CLOCK MTCN NUMBER FOR MANY
AND I NEED GO BREDA IN HOLLAND CITY FOR DELIVERY BIG PIECES GSM PHONE THIS WAS VERY IMPORTAND FOR ME
AND I WAS 16;30-17;00 FINISHID AND BANK IS ALSO WILL CLOSED 17;30 IN HOLLAND
I GO BANK 17;25 AND HE HAVE SENDED MANY TRANSFER INFORMATION BY SMS AND HE HAVE SENDED 5 TIME TO MY 2 PHONE NUMBER AND I HAVE DELETED FROM 0648403530 NUMBER I DELETE THIS SMS BECAUSE WAS SAME SMS IN MY PHONE NUMBER 2 AND THIS IS 0619666647 AND THIS PHONE WAS NOT BY ME AND HIM PHONE NUMBER ALSO WAS IN THIS PHONE
HE KNOW MAYBE HE HAVE CALLED 100% MY 0619666647 NUMBER AND HE KNOW WAS POWER OFF AND THIS PHONE WAS NOT BY ME SO I DONT FIND HIM MANY TRANSFER INFORMATION FOR SEND MANY

I BLIEV THAT WAT I WRITE HERE RIGHT IS
AND NOW IM IN MY OFFICE I HAVE INFORTION I DO MY PHONE POWER ON ( 0619666647 NUMBER AND I WILL WRITE HIM MANY TRANSFER INFORMTIAON IN MY LEPTOP AND IN MORNING I NEED GO BANK GOR GET MANY FROM OTHER AND THERE I SEND MANY
IF I DONT DO IT HE CAN WRITE HERE WHAT HE WANT AND ALSO I HAVE WRITE THAT I WILL DO TOMORROW BANK IN MY CITY TOMORROW WILL CLOSED 13;00 AND I WILL DO IT BEFORE THIS TIME

Old 06-08-2002, 14:44   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6986
At last Who is the Cheater ? Please say here all detail of the Story !!! 2650 EU IS NOT SMALL money friend

Old 06-08-2002, 17:46   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3069
Angry

Yes, yes. Very beautiful.

You always solve problems TOMORROW.

My YESTERDAY was your TOMORROW and I still have no trace number for my order. You promised I'd have it here on FRIDAY 7 at 13:00. It's obvious I haven't received anything.

You ordered me (threatened, to be honest) to DELETE post I'd written before -concerning this delay-, and that's exactly what I did. I also told you I would say here that you are not a cheater when I'd receive my order.

Ah, if you have problems with Zulea, I don't mind, it's your problem and not mine. If he tricked you it's ONLY a problem of yours.

You said you have plenty of stock. Well... if so, why don't I have that trace number? I wrote to your three emails. I admit you could have problems with Hotmail account. Ok, I do rule an e-bussiness and I know sometimes there are problems with hosting, mailing and those things.

I do not want explanations. I want my order. That's what I've paid for.

I think you may not be a cheater, ok, but please INFORM about delays. Do not write in your page orders arrive 24-48 hour after money transfer, because it's just not true.

You may see everything here is right. I'm not telling lies, I'm not blaming you or telling you're a cheater. Just I'm using my right to tell other people in this forum you're not as serious as a trader should be.

Best regards.

Safrane.

Old 06-08-2002, 19:07   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 11939
gsmnl1=unlockway=cheater

fon't forget this!!!
This man never change!!!

Old 06-08-2002, 19:40   #7 (permalink)
Banned

YOUR PACKET IS SENDED ( I DONT KNOW YOUR NAME KNOW PACKET SIEMENS BOX TO SPANIA CHECK TODAY NIGHT FOR TRACE NUMBER YOUR MAIL IM IN MY OFFICE I DONT TRACE NUMBER NOT )

PEOPLE FROM BELGIUM WE HAVE MISTAKE FOR YOUR PACKET
AFTER THIS YOU TOLK SEND MANY BACK AND WE HAVE MANY SENDED
IF IM CHEATER WHY I SEND YOUR MANY BACK
DONT WRITE THAT IM CHEATER WE HAVE YOUR MANY SENDED AND WE SEND 25 EURO MORE
SAME PEOPLE DONT WANT GSMNL1 SELL ANY PRODUCKT AND WRITE THIS

AND SOME WRITE GSMNL1 WITH OUT ANY INFORMAITON THIS PEOPLE IS WORK FOR ZULEA WHEN I TOLK SHOW ANY INFORMATION THAN HE STIL WITH WRITE ANY MORE

IF IM CHEATER SHOW WHAT I DO
AND IF YOU HAVE MANY BACK THAN PROBLEM IS FINISHID

I LIKE NOT FUC.KKK MOTHER ZULEA IF I DONT HAVE I SEND MANY BACK

**** ALL CHEATER AND FUC.K ZULEA

ZULEA WE FRIND YOU ONE DAY AND THAN I FUC,KKK YOUR ALL FAMILIE
SEND MY MANY BACK OR 1 DAY WE FIND YOU 100%
HE IS NOT IN HIM ADRESS DONT SEND MANY FOR BUY ANY FROM HIM

Old 06-08-2002, 21:47   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Arrow

Gsmnl1, be sure that when I receive my order I will tell here you're not a cheater... only slow processing orders, but not a cheater. Until that, as I have no other proof of what you say than your own word, I'll keep patiently waiting, and if you really work be sure I'll order more things from you.

Best regards.

Safrane.

Old 06-09-2002, 01:39   #9 (permalink)
manole007

Member:
You are so stupid.
Why you wana f*** me?
I will come to your shop and then we will see who is f***ing around. I will make a photo with you s**ing my "pula" (di*).
No one spoke like this about my family, so I will punish you.

And do not forget that in your living country what you do is ILEGAL

Now all ppl know you are THE CHEATER.

Manole (from Zulea family)

Old 06-09-2002, 04:42   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4160
Thanks Meter: 1
Heeeyyy!!!! this isn't a boxing ring!!!
If you want to insult someoneO IT IN PRIVATE,not here,do you anderstand no???

Old 06-09-2002, 05:41   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I have trace number for my order now. I will write again when I receive stuff...

Thanks to all the forum.

Safrane.

Closed Thread