GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Only want to say Thank you :) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/only-want-say-thank-you-2989483/)

andre128 10-29-2021 09:41

how could you forgot Manole :D :D :D

jafsupport.com 10-30-2021 09:29

Hehehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by andre128 (Post 14472465)
how could you forgot Manole :D :D :D

Hmm Manhole hard to forget hahaha
Its like 2 years ago meet him last time he got his *** beated in Pool by a minior :)
Hehehe he is hard to forget as he is a very good friend..
But lot people have lot faces in gsm and some people like them some hate them hahahahahahahahaha
Past time in gsm world changed lot things for many :)
Most funny were Raskalina became Shenzhen mister Kebab and then mister Potato man hahahahahahahaha

I miss most people from GSM World lot friendly talk lot exchange ideas and lot friendly supports and lot lot lot fights online hehehehehhe

hassanjinja 10-31-2021 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by jafsupport.com (Post 14472823)
Hmm Manhole hard to forget hahaha
Its like 2 years ago meet him last time he got his *** beated in Pool by a minior :)
Hehehe he is hard to forget as he is a very good friend..
But lot people have lot faces in gsm and some people like them some hate them hahahahahahahahaha
Past time in gsm world changed lot things for many :)
Most funny were Raskalina became Shenzhen mister Kebab and then mister Potato man hahahahahahahaha

I miss most people from GSM World lot friendly talk lot exchange ideas and lot friendly supports and lot lot lot fights online hehehehehhe

Legends were acting like Mafias at certain point I thought they were going to kill each others it was very Hottt!

JAF Serial number issue :)
Mx key killing Jaf
Pheniex key
Jau
atf nitro
xtc clip Both original :)

I miss all those distributors/investors especially Jackobu Christophe (GPG) now in America

NOTE: as a Reseller I still Have 1 pc of Universalbox (UB) blackbox unboxed (red bubble pack).

Br
HASSAN

jafsupport.com 10-31-2021 12:10

It were not so many gsm wars in real..
Very few people were sit make loaders to kill other produkts..
And add in own produkt so when use smart card another product die and trash..
Jaf pkey killer HWK activator killer it were so lot lot lot for killing competitors market...
Many produkts died and gone because of clones copy and some were see it as new Gold age eat new money old users for new protection update...

It were in real not so many who were destroy others produkts i think on my hand it were same 2-3 people behind most bull online :)

But many times what is posted what people think beleave who Bark most is many times what people beleave :)

It were good times and hard time for everybody at that time and not so many are still around :)

Best coder ever in my eyes is Saras and he always around will never fall off the chair :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassanjinja (Post 14473148)
Legends were acting like Mafias at certain point I thought they were going to kill each others it was very Hottt!

JAF Serial number issue :)
Mx key killing Jaf
Pheniex key
Jau
atf nitro
xtc clip Both original :)

I miss all those distributors/investors especially Jackobu Christophe (GPG) now in America

NOTE: as a Reseller I still Have 1 pc of Universalbox (UB) blackbox unboxed (red bubble pack).

Br
HASSAN

NUGSM 11-01-2021 17:12

Love to reminisce of the old days Nokia, Ericsson etc and the community that was here.
It really was an exciting time, discovering HK and China, the annual trips to Cebit and meeting Narry, Saras etc.
Completely agree Saras solutions always the best, very rarely did a process fail.
I remember the first time using a pre release UFS box, it was a joy!

Great times!

ryzaryzen2020 11-02-2021 04:04

bul**** zulea pkey killer product kiler and so on scamm hack etch hahahaha

giving crack with virus and destroy all boxes
brainy but wer is him now hahaha

Desirat 11-02-2021 14:25

1 Attachment(s)
When i got here, jaf was my 1st box. It started my job as a funny money unlocking phones full time. Still have my jaf+damaged pkey lol

Until my registration here, my go to was mobile[.]box[.]sk (miss this site seriously), where most of the programs and flash files were found. bought my 1st rs232 mbus cable from ucables spain. Crazy times!

I remember converting nk 3310 to a 3315 that was a nk3310 with the fw with a dct3/dct4 unlock calculator. Modding a 3210 fw to have vibrator activation.

By this time (2000) i was a cinema projectionist working with machines like this:

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/att...1&d=1635859281

Still not aware that this cell phone world would became my job one day.

Thanks for the time machine jafsupport.com!
Not angry at anyone, much less with you as, if memory won't fail, we never dealt with each other. The box i have was raskal version.

And a big thank you to all that made this life possible!

jafsupport.com 11-02-2021 20:50

Raskal Version or GsmFun version same Pkey..
Only difference were different made Pkey Readers.
GsmFun and Raskal only Producers and VirtualM the JAF coder..
Lot Pkey errors only because big problems between Raskal and Gsmfun and Zucki at corner hehehehehehehehe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desirat (Post 14474075)
When i got here, jaf was my 1st box. It started my job as a funny money unlocking phones full time. Still have my jaf+damaged pkey lol

Until my registration here, my go to was mobile[.]box[.]sk (miss this site seriously), where most of the programs and flash files were found. bought my 1st rs232 mbus cable from ucables spain. Crazy times!

I remember converting nk 3310 to a 3315 that was a nk3310 with the fw with a dct3/dct4 unlock calculator. Modding a 3210 fw to have vibrator activation.

By this time (2000) i was a cinema projectionist working with machines like this:

https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/att...1&d=1635859281

Still not aware that this cell phone world would became my job one day.

Thanks for the time machine jafsupport.com!
Not angry at anyone, much less with you as, if memory won't fail, we never dealt with each other. The box i have was raskal version.

And a big thank you to all that made this life possible!

matin-gsm 11-16-2021 15:15

ohh... yes we had many bad and good days that time but all is remain is good memories and what a great society we had here all together.
i still have all the old tools and some times clean them and think about the oldie goldie days we had in that time.

thanks again for reminding those days to us.
regards ;)

DieArmeSau 04-09-2022 23:44

Thank you jafsupport.com. I startet with Prodiy Flasher from Raskal's reseller @Eisdealer, later JAF Box with Pkey and than Fenix Key by Lavarow....

I miss u, Raskal, Lavarow, Zulea and RIP DEJAN :-( You are the Buddy in my Old Nokia Business :D

ryzaryzen2020 04-10-2022 08:39

all i can say is the ancient bold scandal i nokia series is so good hahaha means much better than now haha

jafsupport.com 04-12-2022 23:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DieArmeSau (Post 14542175)
Thank you jafsupport.com. I startet with Prodiy Flasher from Raskal's reseller @Eisdealer, later JAF Box with Pkey and than Fenix Key by Lavarow....

I miss u, Raskal, Lavarow, Zulea and RIP DEJAN :-( You are the Buddy in my Old Nokia Business :D

Old time best coders in nokia where VM Saras and andro :)
Dejan where amazing in make loaders :)
I where only a supporter of JAF produkt but i spent half my life solder cables find test points find out how to bypass **** in phones hehehe
Old gsm world when had to understand the handset and the file system where the best :)
All changed to online systems and become totally different :)
Still miss most friends that brain storm with every day about how and why to do things and how to solve problems..
Sure lot online fights and trash but at end had many many good years in gsm biz by support people and get support so allways find sulutions how to make handsets to work :)
It where good time for most when could buy a box for 200 usd and then sit make like 50 usd each flash or unlock with a box for 200 that used every day serval years hehehe

Miss many things and many people from old gsm world :)
Time change but most of us are still around but not same connected with each other now days :)

binadam23 04-15-2022 20:02

Past memories, thanks for reminding us about it, it was nice reading the conversion even though I wasn't I started with ATF but seen many technician with JAF, thanks you guys for your contribution in GSM field, *** blessed you all, thanks

xerraco 04-16-2022 07:30

Yeah! Most are around, take good care of your health, might be six feet below ground!

Br
xerraco

madmaxx 05-14-2022 04:21

hi, i suppose we are old ....and more sensitive thats why we have this kind of messages posts.....at the moment ,of my information mr.zulea (********)is selling potatoes in the cluj-napoca market (romania),is doing well just ask him if not owe money to someone as usual