GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   The Market Feed Back (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/)
-   -   Raskal - bigest CHEATER - Market KILLING continue - my balance debts with Raskal (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/raskal-bigest-cheater-market-killing-continue-my-balance-debts-raskal-709812/)

zulea 03-30-2009 13:33

Raskal - bigest CHEATER - Market KILLING continue - my balance debts with Raskal

Here is one last example:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=709785
And more will come.

Because Raskal still not want to pay my balance, even more, he post all over this forum that he not owe any cent to me, I put here my balance with Raskal to be clear for anybody how this guy is CHEATING.
Also, GSM market killing will continue, until Raskal agree to pay his debts to me. I have prepared following in next days/weeks:

- Full Nokia flash server for download latest flash files at real speed (more complete and up to date than any Nokia Flash support area from any box)
- SX4 free server for PM authentification
- RAPIDO BB5+ free unlocker

The order of releases could be random (not exactly as the order written here). I will also start some legal action (regarding Romanian taxes for income money and goods) to ANY guy who is still involved and working NOW with Raskal, like VirtualM, Andres, ... (already collected enough papers/evidences).

Zulea/Raskal balance:

===============================================
GOT:

Raskal 10601 EURO
-------------------------------------------------------------

UBL:

UBL activation at 15$

Raskal 5563*15$ = 83445$

BB5BOX:

Hardware at 20 EURO payed by Raskal
BB5 Box activation at 32.5 euro
Raskal 2048*32.5 = 66560 EUR

For hardware hardware:
Manole -> Raskal 1931*20 = 38620 EUR
Dani146 -> Raskal 855*20 = 17100 EUR

BB5 Box activation at 15 euro
Hardware at 20 EURO payed by Zulea

Raskal (4534-2048) -> 2486*35 = 87010 EUR

Raskal: 164171 EUR + 83445 USD

And substracting this:

TOTAL:

Raskal: 108451 EUR + 83445 USD

================================================

Best regards,
Zulea

DIGITAL BABU 03-30-2009 14:12

Both are same

dB :)

Mr.Ultimate 03-30-2009 14:23

posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

No offence, just my feedback

.:==di@bila==:. 03-30-2009 14:36

depts should really be paid !

mobile-phone-service 03-30-2009 14:36

I agree whit you 110%
Zulea you will kill GSM market only in your dreams!Nothing more-Just In dreams and if you are really Man not pus..s....y you will get Raskal and sort things whit -but now you are just crazy craker nothing more who dream Kill GSM market....Is not joke?:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mariozas (Post 4303607)
posting cracks and causing harm to end-user software and hardware will not solve your problem here. If you really have such debts with Raskal you must meet him eye to eye, with lawyer or without, doesnt matter, and talk about all financial problems direct, instead showing up how clever you are to kill someones product. I can tell you this - nobody is going to hate or chase Raskal for all this mess caused by You, because Raskal is not killing the market, he is not giving free software or cracks - you are the one who is fuŠking the market and other peoples business and tools. If I had some personal problems in example with www.unlockbylogs.com or www.allgsmunlock.com - Should I break in to their server and shut it off or make some sort of harm to all users of those companies to solve my financial problems???? If you think so - you are the last idiot in the GSM business which calls himself a MAN - to me you look just like a KID who wants his candy, or money back for it but because cant get it in civilized way, going around in the street and punching into everybodys face who had candy like yours, or it looked alike.

If I were you - I woulndt play with cracks and hacks, just get over with it all - meet your person who owes you money and finish all up, take money, make a deal or... well, other way is uncivilized, but posting cracks just shows your weeknes. I believe you are not stupid but it doesnt matter how many cracks you are going to post - it just going to make Raskal product protection to grow and in the end you will still need to meet him if you had any debts with him for real.

I dont know what others think - people who cant afford to buy activation or even proper tools they are happy for now with free software, they say "thanks" for cracked software - but on the same time every "thanks" makes you look bigger and bigger looser because you are not able to sort your debts with someone if there were any...

No offence mr. zulea , but nobody knows the real truth and nobody is going to believe in anything on this forum - if its your personal problems with someone - you must sort all yourself, nobody is going to make your man to pay except you if there were financial problems.

ashvin 03-30-2009 14:38

Zulea, u are an idiot. i mean you are good programmer but a damned f u c k i n g idiot in business! that why Raskal do not need to pay you anything. you make the hardwork and raskal got the money. it was fair game because raskal know you are dumb and you can see things only as large as your 19 inch monitor !. so you deserve what you got. now dont be angry and go have a beer.

EDV11 03-30-2009 14:50

Zulea, shut up and stop crying. We all know you are a cheater from long time ago.

When will Zulea and Manole be banned from this forum? I can't understand why they still being here after everything they have done.

Frenzy_2020 03-30-2009 14:55

I agree with zulea..as of now as u have the below thing going on the correct manner..LEGAL action...
Quote:

I will also start some legal action (regarding Romanian taxes for income money and goods) to ANY guy who is still involved and working NOW with Raskal, like VirtualM, Andres, ... (already collected enough papers/evidences).
that's the right way to deal with it.....well someone said it right as u are destroying ur own reputation by giving out the cracks...only who cant afford the boxes prefer cracks...but i gotta hand it to u zulea... I like some of ur cracks as the bugs in it have been rectified...

But watever thing going on between u two ppl..lots of ppl are suffering...any way hope u two resolve ur problems by creating a proper channel to settle ur dues...

for the love of the cracks....Bring them on(just bcoz they have less bugs)..LOL

BR frenzy

2lits 03-30-2009 15:18

Thank you for cracking Raskal's work.

My pkey was never replaced and because of that I feel very bad to Raskal. I never use cracked soft in relation to JAF not until I discover that I couldnt update my pkey. But he never answered me or us small timers. If he (Raskal) only knew how I felt. My pkey life counter is 1% left.

Now, I still can use JAF via OGM and BB5+ (thanks to you). Raskal is the one gave me this options to use cracks.

br,

MYUNLOCKING 03-30-2009 15:26

old story.. so what we do for your money?

sunrise gsm 03-30-2009 15:41

where two elephants fight the grass will suffer to much because of their weight

blaiseid 03-30-2009 15:52

depts should really be paid

lotusgsm.com 03-30-2009 15:56

Mr Zulea,

i am surprise that why u don't kill all raskal pkey ASAP???

killed all raskal pkey until raskal pay all the balance.

thank u /

Keke 03-30-2009 16:18

I think you all should shut the fu-ck up becaus eI am sure you don't anything going on behind the scene in GSM. This did not tart today and will ot finish tomorrow. What ever happen use it or leave it. A new box in the market buy it or leave it.

For you info: 99.5% of gsm product is hack or crack belave it not.

Quote:

BR
Keke

alsaber 03-30-2009 17:05

the two stupids, zulea and raskal great stupids, killer market gsm.

2net2 03-30-2009 17:23

i think mr.zulea if u want u want to kill mr.raskal market u have to launched free software like free update for pkey dead so mr.raskal will not continue to received or collect 17 euro to replace dead pkey card...its only my opinion

peace to all....

Trooperx17 03-30-2009 17:45

pls can u give list of bb5+ rapido?

s1emens 03-30-2009 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulea (Post 4303426)
And more will come.

Because Raskal still not want to pay my balance, even more, he post all over this forum that he not owe any cent to me, I put here my balance with Raskal to be clear for anybody how this guy is CHEATING.
Also, GSM market killing will continue, until Raskal agree to pay his debts to me. I have prepared following in next days/weeks:

- Full Nokia flash server for download latest flash files at real speed (more complete and up to date than any Nokia Flash support area from any box)

The order of releases could be random (not exactly as the order written here). I will also start some legal action (regarding Romanian taxes for income money and goods) to ANY guy who is still involved and working NOW with Raskal, like VirtualM, Andres, ... (already collected enough papers/evidences).

Zulea/Raskal balance:

GOT:

Raskal 10601 EURO

UBL:

UBL activation at 15$

Raskal 5563*15$ = 83445$

BB5BOX:

For hardware hardware:

And substracting this:

TOTAL:

Best regards,
Zulea

i believe this accusations could only be confirmed by raskal, and solved with raskal and zulea+manole off course, we as outsiders should not be influenced with numbers, true or lies only the know.

br,
s1emens

mehulkr76 03-30-2009 17:57

Mr Zulea,

you r correct destroy JAF. Raskal is punishing us for your mischeif by blocking
pkeys sold by manole his partner. he's the biggest crook.

MFC 03-30-2009 22:48

I would like to know what the "Moderators" think of all this nonsense?

WBR

=MobileMan= 03-30-2009 23:30

Quote:

And more will come.

Zulea/Raskal balance:

GOT:

Raskal 10601 EURO

UBL:

UBL activation at 15$

Raskal 5563*15$ = 83445$

BB5BOX:

For hardware hardware:

And substracting this:

TOTAL:

Best regards,
Zulea

Your becoming VERY boring now.

Give it a rest. We really don't care. ;)

algeriano_19 03-30-2009 23:57

Quote:

here is one last example:
and more will come.

Because raskal still not want to pay my balance, even more, he post all over this forum that he not owe any cent to me, i put here my balance with raskal to be clear for anybody how this guy is cheating.
Also, gsm market killing will continue, until raskal agree to pay his debts to me. I have prepared following in next days/weeks:

- full nokia flash server for download latest flash files at real speed (more complete and up to date than any nokia flash support area from any box)
- sx4 free server for pm authentification
- rapido bb5+ free unlocker

the order of releases could be random (not exactly as the order written here). I will also start some legal action (regarding romanian taxes for income money and goods) to any guy who is still involved and working now with raskal, like virtualm, andres, ... (already collected enough papers/evidences).

Zulea/raskal balance:

got:

Raskal 10601 euro

ubl:

Ubl activation at 15$

raskal 5563*15$ = 83445$

bb5box:

hardware at 20 euro payed by raskal
bb5 box activation at 32.5 euro
raskal 2048*32.5 = 66560 eur

for hardware hardware:
Manole -> raskal 1931*20 = 38620 eur
dani146 -> raskal 855*20 = 17100 eur

bb5 box activation at 15 euro
hardware at 20 euro payed by zulea

raskal (4534-2048) -> 2486*35 = 87010 eur

raskal: 164171 eur + 83445 usd

and substracting this:
Manole -> raskal 1931*20 = 38620 eur
dani146 -> raskal 855*20 = 17100 eur

total:

Raskal: 108451 eur + 83445 usd

best regards,
zulea

your problem with raskal whay you kill thomas pkey,,,,,?????????

naji 03-31-2009 00:03

this history like old problem Rascal Vs Saras....do you remeber :)
now rascal Vs zulea !!!!

eivoig 03-31-2009 00:10

I am afraid to buy JAF products as of now.

bilm25 03-31-2009 00:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by naji (Post 4305163)
this history like old problem Rascal Vs Saras....do you remeber :)
now rascal Vs zulea !!!!

i think that Rascal must payed Zulea.

"Rascal have a ferrari F430 he cant sell them to pay Zulea :D "

freedomqn 03-31-2009 04:22

Rascal must payed Zulea.and stop war,u not a clever business man,pay 1 cent get more and more money

paulo_mineiro 03-31-2009 04:41

I am not a judge and nor I want to judge somebody

the fact is that I bought MT-box activation and had many problems killing phones.

with free zulea software I have gotten success on my services.

what about each one of us make a donnation to zulea to compensate his works?

:::MACUGSM::: 03-31-2009 04:54

You had the problem with more than half of the programmers gsm (Raskal-Legija-etc-etc);)

An intelligent person does things for children, the gsm need big surprises not CRACK!!! :p

gsmtime 03-31-2009 04:56

It looks like the issue is balance. Everyone is rational. So when we get all their sum, both of them is equal in summary. Cheating each other, and we are barely affected by their cheating behavior.

This crocodile is really rampant when money matter is the agenda....

Continue killing the market, zulea, everyone here is happy if its free....

Raskal 03-31-2009 04:58

@all interested in this scam of those 2 sick guys, and my answers regarding this thread, read here. i dont want post again and again same things.
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...=708990&page=3

B.R.,
Raskal

gsmpointhrp 03-31-2009 05:25

Manole and Zulea you both are cheaters...you both cheat where you business and also cheat with whom you business .... if Raskal have to pay you and didn't pay yet than whats fault of end users who paid to you f u c k i n stupids and sicks for good.
1st you both do **** with your business partner and then with your customers by killing their pkey's and now acting like sick.
who kill gsm market and pkey's ...... raskal or you and manole sick heads?
what was the fault of those peoples who buy activation for BB5+ for UB and MT ??? or their owners also have to pay you ????
you both are just f u c k i n g and sick minds

Allunlockingsource 03-31-2009 05:31

raskal is no cheater i think

dennis2003 03-31-2009 05:32

release first bb5+ rapido unlocker for free. hahahahaha.

ZHAKIRA 03-31-2009 05:33

Only sir raskal and sir zulea could solved their problem!!

trio1 03-31-2009 05:40

Quote:

add also free rpl calculation

macs1222 03-31-2009 05:43

@ZULEA

you are really d u m b person... you know why?
because you let raskal fool you...

UBL & GOT are very old programs... why not settle it before?

and you join in every project raskal made like JAF & BB5 BOX...

your GENIUS and great programmer zulea but your d u m b person for RASKAL.... got my point..

newfoundghori 03-31-2009 05:51

depts is depts......!!!

br

dj_t0t4l 03-31-2009 05:58

who is raskal ???
who is zulea ???
whos know ????
EGP (Emang Gue Pikirin)

SmartFlasher™ 03-31-2009 06:13

Either one side get Q this war will end.

AliTeleCom 03-31-2009 06:56

Quote:

Zulea is cyber criminal. Pkeys is damage by Zulea lose end user.
only one options .
all user contact by cyber criminal department .
recoverr all lose by zulea.

MOBILECHANNEL 03-31-2009 07:03

Raskal pay the balance installment and u dont crack all software and destroy p key this is not good zulea b cause v all customers for both of u talk with raskal and give a period to sattle balance u dont put us for strugle v r not do any thing for both of u v both all products from u all

sheikhje 03-31-2009 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliTeleCom (Post 4305792)
Zulea is cyber criminal. Pkeys is damage by Zulea lose end user.
only one options .
all user contact by cyber criminal department .
recoverr all lose by zulea.

i agree with mr alitelecom.
i think Mr Zulea saeco(mantel) case.
some peopel like zulea can not see better bisness to others.(jailuse man)

Tinotenda 03-31-2009 07:53

if Raskals owes Zulea he should pay him, we might all say say Zulea is an idiot, cheater or liar but that doesnt help us at all, he is fu*king up our businesses, we dont want free soft all over the shore....

please give these guys room to solve their issues, am sure we will all boycott Raskal`s products till this fracas is solved....

MGT SOFTWARE 03-31-2009 09:20

All in All Raskal must Pay Zulea I do not think that Man who is highly appreciated in business management can cheat and make his family to be happy with zulea's money and continue to stay turned collecting money from other programmer like Cineck while left other with Big debts like Manole and Zulea. As I know Zulea has developed many people about 5 to seven year and was good programmer and still good programmer . He helped so much sunday unlock before entering in business, some of people cracked his software here there is no body blame them but when there is business conflict against Raskal many people rise issue to Blame him . If you support Raskal's cheating just collect Zulea's debt from Raskal or make some donation so that Raskal can pay His debt. Off course we are not happy for Zulea action but both side must sit together to solve this situation .

jim.mahoney 03-31-2009 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGT SOFTWARE (Post 4306271)
All in All Raskal must Pay Zulea I do not think that Man who is highly appreciated in business management can cheat and make his family to be happy with zulea's money and continue to stay turned collecting money from other programmer like Cineck while left other with Big debts like Manole and Zulea. As I know Zulea has developed many people about 5 to seven year and was good programmer and still good programmer . He helped so much sunday unlock before entering in business, some of people cracked his software here there is no body blame them but when there is business conflict against Raskal many people rise issue to Blame him . If you support Raskal's cheating just collect Zulea's debt from Raskal or make some donation so that Raskal can pay His debt. Off course we are not happy for Zulea action but both side must sit together to solve this situation .

Zulea may be a good programmer but he is also insane and a cyber terrorist!

No one mentions all of the clone P-Keys that Manole made, so he stole from Raskal! I think Manole owes Raskal lots of money... May be Manole can pay Zulea and give him a big kiss??

OLDTIGER 03-31-2009 10:17

Zulea you are realy cool:)

i know how it is if peoples don't want to pay your own money

so kill evrything you have the right for it .

And also peoples saying you will destroy end user so what???

i have to several boxes incl p-key .. me personal don't care if they don't

support anymore it is time to get some new product So there will be

bussines again!!!! :) :)

Best Regards O.T

p.s Respect will be allways to zulea if he kill gsm market or not

Bi0H4z4rD 03-31-2009 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tinotenda (Post 4305973)
if Raskals owes Zulea he should pay him, we might all say say Zulea is an idiot, cheater or liar but that doesnt help us at all, he is fu*king up our businesses, we dont want free soft all over the shore....

please give these guys room to solve their issues, am sure we will all boycott Raskal`s products till this fracas is solved....

How can you people be so square-minded?

So if now i say i sold you used condoms for 3usd each and you owe me money for them and i just write this:

4322*3=12966USD

Now you have becomed a cheater because i wrote that! You owe me 12966USD from used condoms ive sold you and you didnt pay!

Please, use your brains and dont believe everything you read.

If you do a little research in forum, you will see that Zulea has always been a bad boy with his products support and stuff, and that Razvan has never had any problems at all. Indeed, the only products that Raskal was supporting and had problems was because ZULEA WAS THE AUTHOR OF THEM!. It was Zulea who killed the PKEY's, and NOT RASKAL!

I cant say who is telling lies since i just dont know the truth, but i recommend everyone writing bull$hit like "Raskal pay to Zulea!" to use their brains for a second and think it twice before posting that crap.

BR

rashidmobilelab 03-31-2009 10:41

Zulea is cyber criminal

2net@jay 03-31-2009 11:21

we are very lucky they are in war....

see we have plenty of free updates from high paying boxes:D:D:D

use your brain, enjoy while it lasts...

riddick-ale 03-31-2009 11:45

because the world turns only about money..:confused: