GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2006, 13:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 91298
Thanks Meter: 6
STB Trading - Major Problems.

Hi,

STB are alive - ignore this for now.

Edit'ed - but copy has been saved - if this isnt sorted then the copy will be reposted.

br,
Danny.

Last edited by mobilextreme; 10-03-2006 at 14:27. Reason: by request of STB
Old 10-04-2006, 08:09   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43823
Thanks Meter: 308
not understand this post, it's aware or what ?
Old 10-04-2006, 08:56   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 84694
Thanks Meter: 9
SAM was sick in hospital thats why STB was closed,not to worry.hes back in business.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:33   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi-COM View Post
not understand this post, it's aware or what ?
I did post a thread with full detailed instructions of what was happening with me and STB - and I wasnt getting anywhere - hence he was in hospital.

Bout 20mins after post was posted, he was online - then I told him to sort out the problems then I would remove the post - he said he would so its been removed.

Finally - the weirdest thing I couldnt understand was - why James @ STB hadn't replied to any emails or popped online to re-assure people, basically - sam was ill in hospital and james was on holiday - how nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzaa View Post
SAM was sick in hospital thats why STB was closed,not to worry.hes back in business.
Aye - Sam is still ill - but forcing himself to the cottage to help people like us out - at least I hope he is

br,
Danny.
Old 10-10-2006, 00:35   #5 (permalink)
UHK
No Life Poster

Member: 13737
Sonork: 100.100725
Thanks Meter: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilextreme View Post
I did post a thread with full detailed instructions of what was happening with me and STB - and I wasnt getting anywhere - hence he was in hospital.

Bout 20mins after post was posted, he was online - then I told him to sort out the problems then I would remove the post - he said he would so its been removed.

Finally - the weirdest thing I couldnt understand was - why James @ STB hadn't replied to any emails or popped online to re-assure people, basically - sam was ill in hospital and james was on holiday - how nice.

Aye - Sam is still ill - but forcing himself to the cottage to help people like us out - at least I hope he is

br,
Danny.

DON,T WORRY HE ALSO OW ME SMART CLIP CABLES SETS
2 MONTHS NOW

AND ALSO HARDLY RECOVERD MY MONEY FROM HIM WHICH HE OW ME OF SOME DEVICES
AFTER 1 MONHTS

BUT STILL SOMETHING LEFT I DON,T BOTHER IF HE DON,T

BASICALLY SOMETIME YOU DON,T HAVE TIME TO SEE SOMEONE SPECIALLY EVEN NO TIME FOR DATE

BR
GSMWORKSHOP
Old 10-12-2006, 00:09   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 229854
Thanks Meter: 0
If he reads this, can he get in touch with my boss to sort out payment for outstanding invoice from July for mobile phone repairs!

We sent him invoice and have left messages but he choose to ignore and not pay!

If he is still ill, he should at least get his partner to arrange for payment of bills me thinks

~Blade~
Old 10-12-2006, 18:35   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 21077
Thanks Meter: 116,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilextreme View Post
Hi,

STB are alive - ignore this for now.

Edit'ed - but copy has been saved - if this isnt sorted then the copy will be reposted.

br,
Danny.
Did you get your funds/goods back mate?
Old 10-13-2006, 09:27   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I am sorry guys but this has gone too far now.

STB kindly popped back into life, and came online about 10mins after I made my first post, then he asked me to remove it as *he was resolving the issues* BUT nothing has been resolved.

He keeps saying that things will get resolved but hasnt done anything - this is it now, im going to his area very soon so he will either end up giving me my refund, begging for forgiveness OR if he aint there - then ill have to go to his house .

Also - he hasnt sent any of the cables he said was dispatched on the day of this post - so he is clearly a lying cheating son a b.i.t.c.h

Sam you f..u..c..k..i.n.g retard, you had it big time now - you messed with the wrong people, and you know who I am on about.

Also - James signed in on MSN to say hi when he was on holiday in an other country, he told me that he was having personal problems with Sam and wouldn't be returning.

br,
Danny.
Old 10-13-2006, 13:21   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12578
Thanks Meter: 60
Ummm,

We did some phones for him and have sent him invoice & also emailed and sent messages over icq, but no replies at all!!

No contact from him, no explinations for late payment, so we will have to move this over to our debt department now for small claims court action.

Regards

yeldar
Old 10-13-2006, 13:29   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I see, what a bummer.

I sent you a PM

br,
Danny.
Old 10-13-2006, 15:19   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 40820
Thanks Meter: 12
the mother****er owes me money and has not refunded it i hope he dies in a sad and awful way if he is ill i have lost all respct for this cockroach
Old 10-13-2006, 15:33   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 307549
Thanks Meter: 188
Looks like this guy owes money up and down the country. i was taking to someone yesterday and he happend to say that STB trading owes him £1500. its not for me to say who i said this, but ill show him this thread.

Simz
Old 10-13-2006, 16:36   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 157118
Thanks Meter: 156
STB TRADING.. my story
its been 3 mths since i returned my dreambox for repair or exchange or refund.still waiting...........no reply to numerous messages left on answerfone.u could have aleast replyed
i guess they have done 1 on me and others too,Sam plz sort out my refund for dreambox asap,i have been trading with STB for a number of years with no probs..but recently they have been messing about..i guess wat goes up must come down.
NO JOKE!!
have a nice day
Old 10-13-2006, 16:43   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333
Wasnt there a thread in market feedback about six months ago about ***********? similar things happening but with Paul and James? I thought when someone said 4th time lucky they were referring to Pauls new company and not James and Sams

Last edited by FU_Too; 10-13-2006 at 16:59.
Old 10-13-2006, 17:31   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GONDOLF View Post
the mother****er owes me money and has not refunded it i hope he dies in a sad and awful way if he is ill i have lost all respct for this cockroach
I sent you a PM

Please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simzmobiles View Post
Looks like this guy owes money up and down the country. i was taking to someone yesterday and he happend to say that STB trading owes him £1500. its not for me to say who i said this, but ill show him this thread.

Simz

I sent you a PM

Please read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmax View Post
STB TRADING.. my story
its been 3 mths since i returned my dreambox for repair or exchange or refund.still waiting...........no reply to numerous messages left on answerfone.u could have aleast replyed
i guess they have done 1 on me and others too,Sam plz sort out my refund for dreambox asap,i have been trading with STB for a number of years with no probs..but recently they have been messing about..i guess wat goes up must come down.
NO JOKE!!
have a nice day
It's been the same with me mate, trading with them for yonks, even as FoneDoctor, then they dissapeared and came back without Paul, so Sam and James STB Trading.

Was buying from STB for ages, spent well over 6 or 7k since I came back to extreme.

and Now this!
--
I sent you a PM

Please read.

br,
Danny.